Im making pasta

hey ck, im making pasta. hope i dont fuck up.

i got my sauce warming in my blender

Your pot looks a bit small, don't forget to break the sketti so it will fit.

>Not homemade sauce
you already fucked up

its ok im making the spiral noodles

not everyoje can be a world class chef

Ahhh, cool then. Did you salt and oil the water? I like to add crushed red pepper flakes to canned sauce, along with some "Italian seasoning" to make it extra special. Bread?

I've been making zucchini noodles lately and I haven't been able to find a good sauce recipe yet, hook me up with a recipe for some dank sauce.

Dont forget your seasonings, enriched white bread, and real sugar soda from Kroger (TM)

avocados will complement those meme noodles nicely

make sure to share with your waifus, Veeky Forums!

Kroger rocks, my friend works there, and I use his number to get a 10% discount on everything kroger branded

Looks like true /g/entoomen's meal

>anime fag
>can't make his own fucking pasta sauce
Surprise surprise

Sorry for eating something that tastes better and is healthier. Sounds like you just like to whine about what strangers eat for whatever reason.

That said, how is avocado with spaghetti? I've never tried it before and now that you've put the idea in my head, I am wondering now. A quick google shows that there are avocado sauce, but I am honestly unsure how it'll actually be like.

Make sure to always clean yoir plates.

overall i'd rate this experience a 3/5 on yelp. sauce was a little too thick.

Combine avocado, basil, pistachios, lemon juice, pepper and ¼ teaspoon salt in a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. Add ¼ cup oil and process until smooth. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add shrimp and sprinkle with Old Bay; cook, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp is almost cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl. Add meme zucchini noodles, toss well. Eat meal, then kill self.

what show did you watch while eating?

I would rather just kill myself before trying shitty sauce like that.

Im watching some old AVGN episodes. Theyre still pretty good.

>heating up avocados
the avocado meme has gone too far

THINK PESTO, BUT WITH AVOCADOS.

I'm thinking it, but it's completely unnecessary

You're the one eating zucchini noodles. Don't wan't suggestions? Don't ask.

>sauce was a little too thick
Man, that sauce looked weaker than my shit after taco-tuesdays.

You're actually offended by what other people eat aren't you?