Does Veeky Forums need a sticky?

Does Veeky Forums need a sticky?

Sticky rice.

Has anyone on Veeky Forums ever tried Nattō? Does it taste good?

The smell and texture is off-putting, but the taste is fine, especially if you add some fresh scallions and soy sauce.

Its a very savory flavor but also taste "healthy" and light. Keeping the stands off your face is really hard and it will make you stink if you aren't careful.

fucking weebs die

No. Don't make me waste another day arguing about the Veeky Forums sticky.

are you the fat lady that doesn't have time to exercise

It's awful. Smells and tastes like unwashed gym sock. Some people can separate the smell from the taste, but not me. And I like stinky cheese, so it's not just the funk of it.

Many Asian grocers have it. Why not buy some and find out for yourself?

I don't taste the smell, it really have it in your mouth. But I can see how it would be stinky and slimy to the point of saying fuck no.

Really its just a healthy breakfast food that you have to be used to eating.

I tried for many years (lived in japan). I even tried holding my nose and eating. Tastes like ass. I'm a rather picky eater in general, though. And a supertaster (cilantro is soap), so there's that. Wifey used to eat it on the regular.

Its the only sticky food i could think of

I eat it almost every day for breakfast.

It taste really good, even more so if you mix it with Kimchi or Umeboshi.

>Wifey
cuck

Do you guys prefer it with white rice or on toast?

>supertaster (cilantro is soap)
fuck you, it doesn't make you a memes taster it justs a genetic thing some faggots have
>wifey
fuck you twice.

No. We can almost never agree on anything, even basic techniques. There would be no point to a sticky anyway, because retards won't read it; and this place is overflowing with retards who can't cook.

nah m8 but it needs flags

>yellow natto
>not eating black soybean natto
Enjoy your fewer micronutrients fucking pleb
Black soybeans have a bit of an earthier flavor imo too. a bit better on rice for a white man like me to be honest

Tastes pretty nice with the soy sauce and mustard it comes with, but the texture is literally canned beans mixed with human snot.
If you can get past that, I heard it's really good for cancer and your brain and shit.

bland compared to regular rice

Im allowed to use fork and and spoons and such so I dont have to eat foods with sperm like goo holding it together for eating with chopsticks.

No, there's too much good information easily available at this point. If you have to ask Veeky Forums how to cook then you've already made a mistake.

I've had this before. Not all that tasty