£17.99 for a Large Pizza

>£17.99 for a Large Pizza

This is a joke...right? Seriously?

plus tip

Please leave. This is an american board

Get a locally made pizza for half the price, the quality will be the same.

it's the opposite where I live. the pizzas are almost double the price locally, but they are much better.

there's a local Italian restaurant/pizza place that makes the best pizzas in the region 30 minutes from where I live, but the cost per person is comparable to ordering a smaller meal at the restaurant. they also have really good salads (all Italian immigrant places do imo).

For me, its the Little Ceasars© Large round HOT-N-READY® pepperoni™ pizza, hot out of the oven and ready when you are.

Little crashes new smoke meat pizza with the pulled pork and stuff is actually bomb

There are dominos in the us.

>fuck you I like it

>Americans use euros
bait or retarded? And dominos has the large two topping™ for 5.99 this week

You should never pay full price for a dominos... Scout out a fresher's fayre if there's a uni near you and guarantee they'll give out year long dominos codes for half price or bogof.

>euros
That's pounds, you mong.

>eurofat """"money""""

move to America and you'll get a large pizza for $6

dominos fuckin sucks i would not even eat it for free

Suit yourself, nerd. This pizza was $6. Sorry about your bad price, OP

Unless you live in the middle of nowhere there will be about 20 different takeaways within 2-3 miles of your house. I can get a 12'' deep pan for 6 quid from any local pizza place, and they're much nicer than Domino's supermarket tier pizza

looks like shit though, i wouldn't buy that if it were for free

only 5 dollars for relatively non-greasy pizza in nz

holy fucking shit that look's like leaky infected shit-caked dog asshole wow holy fuck I wouldnt eat that if i was dieing fucking yuk.

Large pepperoni is only $4.95 in Australia and we're the land of getting price gouged.

Why is British Dominos so overpriced?

>not tipping the delivery boy extra treats
baka desu senpai

Australia seems to have smaller gaps between the cost of buying food at the supermarket and takeaway. Whereas in the UK the gap is large, and supermarket pizza is half the price of aus.

*yawn*
go spend an entire weekend making two condiments from scratch so you can save $8 over the next two years

Isn't minimum wage something like $20 over there? How the fuck are they making money selling a $5 large?

they give out coupons for a reason user

They're not. A lot of Dominos franchisees were up in arms about their $5 pizzas.

Dominos here sells a shitload of franchises to wealthy foreigners looking for citizenship who staff their store with their family working on a pittance.

wtf i wanna move to australia now

This promotion fucking killed me at work this week.

Hungry Howie's is unironically better than the big 3 chains

my friends family owned a few of them and the made all the dough at the store.

It's like $30 for a large in nipland

Ask a guy who makes dough for Domino's anything

Jesus christ, user.

Did you ever stick your dick in it

Lol. No. I cant image how i would even accomplish that without anyone knowing.

And yet pounds are worth more then dollars. Funny that.

Domino's is only worth it on Tuesdays with the BOGOFF offer.

Even then just barely.

Blame students for inflating the prices by eating these pizzas and sides EVERY FUCKING DAY

I was really curious about Walmart's take home ready made pizza. One day it happened to be 50% off so I thought, why not just get one and put it to bed.

It was just as mediocre as I thought it would be but really not all that bad.

what's the dough made of? do they freeze it or is it always fresh? also which country are you from? do you know anything else about dominos (the tomato sauce or mozzarella for example)?

I'm in the US. The dough is made of exactly what you would expect dough to be made of. We don't freeze it, but we do get it to low temperatures before getting it ready for shipping. It needs to proof for 7 days before use, but yeah, I guess I would say its fresh. They have pretty strict standards with expiration dates and such.

I couldn't really tell you anything about sauce and toppings but from what I understand they have a farm in California where they get all their veggies.

They taste like bad frozen pizzas. Theres hardly any sauce, it's all weird-tasting bread. You can get an actual frozen pizza that tastes better for ~2.50 in the freezer aisle at the same store.

>BOGOFF
Who are they? Give me a quick rundown.

who are who?