What's the best episode of Kitchen Nightmares?

What's the best episode of Kitchen Nightmares?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnYfdh5PHVs
abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Recipes/kitchen-nightmares-participant-joe-cerniglia-commits-suicide/story?id=11744484
youtube.com/watch?v=dw5KMiTQh10
youtube.com/watch?v=JLqfechd_qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oe1X0Biz2QI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The one where Ramsay lost his temper.

the time where he was wrong about the pizza

Months ago I saw an episode of kitchen nightmares where the chefs instead of work, were putting all the food into the microwave and Gordon got so angry that leaves the restaurant. Oh, and how to forget that episode where a restaurant had a Mexican slave in the basement microwaving food and sending it through an elevator till the kitchen. Certainly all the episodes with microwaves involved are the funniest of all

Probably that one with Amy's baking company I've visited it before and it's as bad as he makes it out to be

Tell us about your experience user.

Fag reply, but I really enjoyed the UK version with the old man and his wife running their pub and the 'Campaign for Real Gravy'. They seemed like genuinely nice people who just wanted to make it work.

The one with the sushi chef who lost his confidence

Oh man the one with the dumb waiter microwaving Mexicans was hilarious

ABC hands down

Got yelled at, shitty food, not much of a story really, I'm surprised I didn't get kicked out

this one is super comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=mnYfdh5PHVs

Wasn't there a Kitchen Nightmares conspiracy where one of the chefs committed suicide to avoid debt? He was a younger dude, and he threw himself off a bridge.

Apparently there was some really shady business going on, like he got his cash from loan sharks and mob-like "businesses". Any proof to back that up ever surface?

The Town's Inn two-parter of Hotel Hell.

ohh yeahh I remember this vaguely but i can't remember what episode it si

The UK version is much comfier if a little depressing, you had a chef trying to sell fancy dishes in a small northern town and all the locals preferred pie and mash.

Because he advertised his business as a pub. You don't advertise a business as a pub and sell oysters, pub food is its own genre.

Jacks Waterfront
Sebastians
Mill St Bistro

yep abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Recipes/kitchen-nightmares-participant-joe-cerniglia-commits-suicide/story?id=11744484

I can't stand the terrible sound effects on the US version, so I record the superior UK episode reruns on BBC America

There was an episode that was at a place down the street from me... I tried to watch it but the cringe was overpowering.

youtube.com/watch?v=dw5KMiTQh10

kek

>Gordon looks up after taking first bite, camera zooms in
>vvvvvRUMM!
>fucking terrible. Bland, texture is like dog shit. Presentation looks like someone vomited on my plate. Terrible.

>Owner says something snarky to Ramsay
>yeeeooooowwwwwwwwwww
>speedwalks over to them
>listen here you fucking idiot, the fruits are spoiled, you're storing cooked meat with raw meat on the same shelf, I saw a fucking rat under the stove!
>Dun dun dun dun– Dun dun dun dun badabum
>Shut it down, now.
>photogenic filtered footage of a knife slamming into a cutting board
>commercial break

The one with the crying Greek qt
The one with the alcoholic qt owner who seemed thirsty for the new young cook as well

The american one

youtube.com/watch?v=JLqfechd_qQ

Pure kino

>"Your business is about to f***ing swim down the Hudson," Ramsay said.
>In a cruel bit of irony, Cerniglia's body was found floating in the Hudson river.

Jesus, how awful.

-drums- -kreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- -drums-

this one is the best
youtube.com/watch?v=oe1X0Biz2QI
rich is the fucking man
>mfw he calls justin a "fooking poosey"

/thread

I like the one where he likes the food at the little soul food joint run by the old lady with all the foster kids.

The food was good, her issues were all budget management and delegation related... it was a nice change of pace.

Dat writer tho