Drinking but not an al/ck/ thread the sequel

drinking thread for those of us who still enjoy the act and haven't resorted to blowing strangers for vodka in a plastic bottle. what ya

>drinkin
>doin
>listenan
and fuck it since its a cooking board
>cookin

im drinkin fireball and summer shandy listenan to pick related (decent summer album) about to play some shadow tower on ps1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=erG5rgNYSdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

drunk and hating life, can i hang out

of course friend

literally a jobless alcoholic, can i hang out?

hell yeah

Sipping on Willett Steel Pot Reserve and watching old movies. Great fucking night

its 11pm you think theres any places that sell liquor near me

>drinkin
Smirnoff
>doin
youre lookin at it
>listenan
Escape From New York

good taste in jams OP

Soo....how is this different than the normal /alc/ thread?

>drinkin
Having a beer right now- De Molen 'Bloed, Zweet & Tranen' smoked stout. Probably have a glass of armagnac or something after that.
>doin
Listening to music and relaxing after a 14 hour shift, trying not to think about the fact that I've got another 14 hour shift tomorrow... or later today, I guess.
>listenan
Right now, listening to youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ

>cookin
Nothing right now, it's almost 3:30am here and I'm probably going to sleep in half an hour or so.

When I finally get a day off, though, I'm going to cook a nice chicken tagine to get me through the next few days of work, and probably also work on my boar belly dish for work.

sounds chill my aussie friend, how do you do your chicken tagine

no bitching about withdrawls or dick stroking over going 3 days sober

>bone-in chicken thighs
>clarified butter
>minced onion
>garlic
>cumin
>cinnamon
>small pinch clove
>turmeric
>soaked black chickpeas
>diced squash
>sliced green olives
>dried apricots
>homemade preserved lemon
>yoghurt

Brown off thighs, remove. Brown onions in same pot; add garlic near end to avoid burning. Add spices, toast resulting paste off. Add chicken stock, return chicken to pot, and add chickpeas, olives, and dried apricots. Braise at 300F until tender. Season to taste. Serve with minced preserved lemon and yoghurt.

damn sounds good user, what kind of quantities for the ingredients, might have to give this a try

what movies?

Got my last two wisdom teeth pulled out a week ago and drinking a Radler today ( a mix of equal parts beer and orange lemonade). Spending my time, or rather wasting it unproductively, on Veeky Forums.

Which one should I drink tonight? Before anyone makes a fuss, I got the crystal head vodka for free, not my choice. I'm talking about the whiskies anyway.

i vote glen moray, but im a pleb

>alcoholics in denial: the thread

don't get it twisted

but yes, I am drinking Jack and Coors

That's what I was thinking 2bh. Thanks for helping me decide.

I got the bottle at the Glen Moray distillery last year, bit sad it's nearly done. Going to the Glengoyne distillery on Tuesday though, so I can get a fancy new bottle soon.

BTW all I'm doing is getting HYPE for the Indy 500 on Sunday. hope it doesn't get rain delayed....

might play Skyrim later idk

youtube.com/watch?v=erG5rgNYSdk
thread music

picked up a new york strip from the commissary last night and cooked it for an early dinner

>overcooked it and covered it in A1

fuck it I'm gonna go to my hammock and start pounding Coors

nice user, one of my favorities, also green albun wails

I'm having a weeb beer day. Got Kirin一番搾り And Sapporoプリミアムビール. Both are decent lagers from the motherland of 2D. Sapporo is my favorite, has a more easygoing flavour while Kirin is a bit strong tasting. But I like them both more than my go to lagers. They're about 10 dollars extra so I only treat myself occasionally.

The thing and alien back to back

isnt sapporo just Japanese budweiser

Basically. There are 4 brands of beer in Japan and all are slightly different, but none of them are "craft beer". They're all similar. Kirin, Asahi, Sapporo and Suntory. All could be comparable with budweiser or coors in price and style. But I personally think they taste better. I don't buy budweiser or coors because it has a nasty after taste. And I don't buy molson or labatt (the canadian versions) because they're too expensive. I either drink PBR or Lucky lager (because cheap) Canadian micro brews are obviously better, but much more expensive. If I have enough money for budweiser I'd rather buy Japanese beer because I prefer it. It's the same price!

What is the best alcohol to drink alone throughout the weekend to combat hot weather and watch some TV and motorsports?

Ice cold beer.

the thing is true kino

Has anyone tried cognac? What's it like>

Gross. I don't like many hard liquors though. But I especially hate fancy liqueurs.

>drinkin
jack and coke, always my go to choice
>Doin
mostly lurking
>Listenin
lofihiphop

Mango OJ and moonshine. Wish I had some vanilla extract to add. Jamming the new Elder album, about to play some Horizon.

I only have these when I go to Japanese restaurants. They're not bad but I do wish there was a Japanese place around here that had good beer as well as the cheaper stuff.

>just mixed fireball and dr pepper
>tastes like candy
>this will not end well

>Drinking
Just playing around with the booze shelf, really. Just made a Rum Peach smash, shit was delicious
>Doing
Lurking occasionally, otherwise
>Listening
to Chinese Man

You want to try something that is delicious and evil all rolled together? Mix shots if half goldschlager and half jager. Tastes so freaking good, especially in the fall or winter, and will leave you with a hangover that feels like you're having a stroke

that sounds terrible but i will take your word for it

Kirin is more like bud. Very malty. Sweet tasting. Sapporo is a little more legit lager tasting. Slightly more bitter. More bite to it. It's my favorite nip beer by far.

>rum peach smash
what that?

life is good bros

fucking A

bump

I want to visit Aokigahara forest one day.

you talking about that shitty movie

Miller lite (36 12 oz cans for $16 after tax, fuck it)
Watching wecome to the nhk
Welcome to the nhk dialog
Not cooking, had some 'za leftovers earlier

>Elder
good man.

Drinking screwdrivers and vodka cranberries while playing skyrim. Treasure hunting has never been so fun.

wtf do i mix with peach habanero vodka, I got it as a gift from my sister.
Already did orange juice, it was ok.
Ive only had a gimlet and the above, Im feeling drunker than I should

also im listening to the new wavves album and just got off work for jimmy johns. I pulled a double today and have another tomorrow

jimmy johns
kek

7up

bloody marys nigga, grab a gallon of V8 and some worcestershire sauce

Delphine?
Bitte sag mir dass das du bist

delicious, don't listen to the other pleb. It is like a sweeter whiskey with vanilla and fruit.

>drinkin
nothing right now but tomorrow night I'm going to start powering through some awful gin I bought with the help of vodka and rum that are much better
any recommendations for gin that's actually good?
>doin
was coding, about to go to bed (might fap first)
>listenan
was listening to some smooth, cool jazz
it's comfy
>and fuck it since its a cooking board
>cookin
not much of a cook but I bought myself some Campbell's today, haven't had that shit in ages, and it's more preparation than I usually put into my food

Da muss ich dich enttäuschen, user.

I like it better than whisky

A peach based cocktail.
Well, the recipe I found was made with Bourbon, but I felt like changing it around a bit. Muddle (pulp) half a peach with 6 fresh mint leaves. Add about 1/3 oz or 1 cl lemon juice and 2 oz/6 cl Bourbon or rum. If you choose Bourbon, add some sugar. Shake and pour over cracked ice. Done.

you couldnt pay me to drink that swill

>tea against my sore throat
>nothing
>birds chirping, insects buzzing
>ramen noodley

Currently downing PBR, my usual cheap goto. One twist is that recently I've taken to salting my beer. I work manual labor outside, and with the recent uptick in temperature I started craving lime + salt in my beer. Not something I usually do, but it's been tasting and feeling great, with no signs of dehydration.

Cleaning kitchen, watching Office Space on Comedy Central.

Not sure what to listen to yet.

And cooking some veggie chili.

>Salt
>In beer

The fuck

It's an old remedy/preventative for dehydration.

Helps you retain water, and replaces some of the shit you lose when you sweat it out.

One edit: currently listening to Vallis Alps

user, have the tea with honey.

who here garage drinking so the girlfriend dont find out

>girlfriend

I wish I had either a girlfriend or a garage

I remember hearing a story about how old guys used to do this all the time. It comes from the great war or something.

>drinkin
a local merlot. had it at a tasting last night, was blown away.

>doin
shitposting. got back from a bike ride a while ago. played some quake earlier.

>listenan
andy stott - faith in strangers

>cookin
nothing. had a sammidge earlier. going out tonight for french with the missus and her friend.

Drank Yuengling for the first time today at brunch. Definitely kicks ass for the price. I think I'll make it my go-to lager and drink craft ales.

yeungling always tastes spoilt to me, but i don't like lagers anyway.

yeah its pretty cool but alot of responsibility comes with both

Who /GinNationalism/ here? G&Ts are the official mixed drink of British imperialism.

hell yes, love a gin and tonic

top /v/

>drinkin
some random 20% fortified wine
>doin
posting, might stream later
>listenan
some guilty gear stream that i only care about because a friend cares about it
>cookin
literally going to put pizza pops in the microwave several hours from now and then drink water

just got a king crimson vinyl, listening to that while drinking beers and browsing Veeky Forums

lifes good

how was your day op

doing good man, drinking a local brew and just ate some homemade spaghetti

>drinkin
Twisted Tea desu. Got 12 24 oz cans for $16.25 at the liquor store. 5%, taste pretty good.
>doin
Sitting on my friend's front porch. I'm watching his cat for the weekend. He never lets her out of the house, but I've let her out a few times now (including the last time I watched her) and she always behaves and sticks close to the house. Last night I had to save her from a bigger cat, but other than that, no problems.
>listenan
Kris Kristofferson
>cookin
pic related

Slammed a 1/2 pint of vodka and drinking homemade sake now. Life's good.

shit, sounds nice friend

what you doing whilst getting shit faced?

Less encouragement for DUIs, I would hope.

5th day done. getting easier but I had some very intense urge to buy alcohol that lasted 30secs or so.

Post pics of cat.

Can I join if i'm drinking Vodka out of a plastic bottle if I never blew anyone?

I had a small bottle of 20% melon liquor and I poured it into half of my big bottle of vodka.

Been pretty good so far

sure friend, its just a guideline

good luck bro, im rooting for you

i second this

who sunday drinking?

Drinking PBR (on a budget, plz don't bully)
Listening to the wind
Considering taking a nap
Later on will bust out some Elijah Craig whiskey and watch old anime

that actually sounds pretty sweet minus the PBR

>plastic pint of black velvet
>waiting for my niggers to come through and twist up then play video games
>the office in the background of me browsing
>maybe sausages later
And another lazy ass day tomorrow. So very lit

DONT
STOP
BELIEVING

People who shit on PBR are just pretentious faggots. Its a great beer to just sit around and drink a lot of.

Absolutely.

Laphroaig 10. I didn't much like it when I first tried it but it's grown on me to the point that it's my goto scotch whiskey now.

nice, what you cooking back there