Food ylyl

Food ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

vidzi.tv/es8mrb1o22j5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Joke would be funny if it ends at one last trip, but explaining the joke ruins it.

Happens with far too many of these memes. In fact, many memes are better off without text but people insist on explaining the joke anyway.

I disagree. I didn't watch much of Gay Ferrari. Just enough to know he was obnoxious. I didn't really get the joke until the end because I have a vague association with him and the term "flavor town"

..he kinda makes me think of the sad clown paintings.

don't expect normies to understand implied humor

But then I wouldn't get it

This isn't exactly a Shakespeare reference. It's from a show one the travel channel that almost no one watched, you pretentious shit bags.

W A R N I N G
>this is now a JACK THREAD

It's on Food Network

Shut up these memes are deep humor! I'm artistic! I havent wated 12 years! Aaaa!

Nobody is laughing at Jack

We all get that jack is a bad cook but couldn't you just post it in his YouTube comments instead of here. It was funny for a while

>board that majority female
>ylyl tier content
yea.... nah

i haven't lost so far

thanks for posting this. I have a mental condition that makes me forget about those same 5 webms after an hour, so it's really funny seeing them being posted multiple times a day!

>majority female

Really loving this meme

I guess fluffy abuse comics are at least tolerable when you make them about a burrito?

1/10 still weird and dumb

This is the only decent post so far, but it's still pretty played out

As somebody not versed in Guy Fierri memes I really only know him as an obnoxious "cool" cook with flame decal Hawaiian shirts and TGIFridays sponsorships.

I have no clue what "Flavortown" is, but I can totally imagine Guy using the term, and it totally seals the deal and completes the meme.
He's so lame he's created an imaginary paradise for his "cool cook" identity full of fatty foods and strong sauces, and uses it to describe food.
The rest of the sentence doesn't flow very well though.

Where's that fucking banana picture when you need it

I'm glad this picture includes so much context or I would have never been able to process it

If you ever wanted proof that Veeky Forums is mostly women, just look at how funny this thread is

women and children
still unfunny retards who need to stop "contributing"

I was watching some weeb TV and found a wild Guy.

This thread is shit

You should be ashamed of yourselves

>le edgy /b/tard doesn't think anything is funny

Then contribute you fucking retarded faggot.

I will never be this happy about anything I eat.

old but gold

vidzi.tv/es8mrb1o22j5.html

Or you can post Jack crying.

The one about brown recluse spiders never fails to make me laugh.