Australian "cuisine

>Australian "cuisine

Are mullets finally making a comeback?

Oi cunt, you forgot the potato salad!

they never left

need vegans out of business

>You must serve food that suits my needs at YOUR restaurant!

This guy has a wife and children while OP is busy looking at tranny webms on gif

don't talk shit about woolies roast chicken you dog

nvm it's coles

>a bunnings sausage sizzle
>restaurant

U N A U S T R A L I A N

OBSESSED

How is it that woolies consistently manages to produce better whole roasts?

Coles is always small and dry as shit and Woolies is the opposite.

How many vegans are at Bunnings on a Saturday or Sunday arvo?

If they gave into these faggot demands they'd just end up with a bunch of unsold veggie dogs at the end of the day. Total waste.

My local woolies seems to inject water or something that makes the chicken meat all gooey and paste-like, it's fucking disgusting.

I've found coles always has the white goo that often comes off of salmon when you broil or bake it.

Woolies is always a couple of dollars more expensive though.

I love the Woolies Roast porks.

Chicken is always good but damn those porks are great.

Had the beef once and I'm positive it was a corned beef. Didn't like it.

I've bought the lamb once but I honestly can't remember anything about it because I was drunk as shit.

>vegans
>doing DIY shit ever
they might sell one a month

That's what I mean. Having veggie dogs there for them instead of regular sausages would be a fucking waste. No one would buy them.

This is accurate except for the potato chip sandwich. It's not that I have any objection to it, it's just that I've never seen one in my life.

I've got 34 years of experience being an Aussie.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen fairy bread since I was like 10 years old.

I meant to quoteHerpen derp

It clearly says indian, m8.

Yeah I've never seen it here either. Chip butty is a British food, not aussie.

What are you getting?

Two from Pepper steak, Steak and Mushroom or a Beef and mushy pea with a Chocolate milk.

Either a Shepherd's Pie or Steak 'n Mushroom.

If they got those fancy arse curry pies though I might scoff one of them down instead.

Beef, bacon and cheese is my go to at most bakery's.

Get vannila slice or a custard tart and you're set for the rest of your day, room mates can steal your food, they're just helping you cut at this point.

pepper
... with a packet of tomato sauce if they're 30c and under

Only pies I ever eat with sauce now are four and twenty at the footy.

Otherwise I just don't like the combo anymore.

vegans are totally a large demographic for bunnings

Steak and mushroom with a fresh cream dohnut and a jacaranda ice coffee

If the sauce isn't free then the bakery is shit.

Is that bread just a folded toast?

Why?

>mustard
>no onions
>wholemeal bread
>snag not aligned corner-to-corner

what an abortion, the only possibility of fucking it up more would be to be using hotdog buns & vegan sausages

Imagine me going to some tofu shithole restaurant and petitioning them to serve steaks. So sick of the crybully bullshit.

1983/4 represent
I saw fairy bread at my wife's sons first birthday party we had last week. I even ate some. What are you, a fucking loser?

Get it in ya

The Coles 'roast beef' is pretty much corned beef as well. Pretty weird hot but made for good sanga's the next day.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about fairy bread but I realise you mean chip butties

What state are you in? I grew up with them here. Maybe you were a bit sheltered because your mum was busy and outside the house at night when you were growing up.

Either that or you're an immigrant. Chip butties (white bread with butter and chips from the local f&c) have been part of my life since I was born back in 84 to two white parents that decended from British prisoners who were shipped to Fremantle for stealing a loaf of bread

There's always about 2 or 3 of those shitty roast beefs in Coles sitting next to the roast chooks. Do people actually buy them? I reckon they look rank and salty af like you said.

The chickens are ok if you're desperate

I got it like 50% off.
Chicken is better value taste wise. It's always pretty moist at my Coles anyway.

Had to be posted

Holy fuck, we're monsters.

can someone post more australian /meme/ food

This makes American cuisine and British cuisine look like nothing

there isn't much tßh, >we're more about excellent primary produce, rather than end products. But this is a frog cake; spongecake & rich cream covered in fondant.

>American cuisine

Australian food might be basic at times (and often very similar to British cuisine), it's nowhere near as heavy as American food though.

If you don't eat most of your national animals then you're not even a real country.

There are no aussie meme foods, just good simple food.

We have some amazing produce though and no one sharts in our marts

$8, robbing cunts harder than Ned ever did.

american here
where are these served?

Your loss mate, more for me.

Bakeries mate, bakers delight doesn't have pies though for some strange reason

everywhere, at least one per suburb

Australian food is garbage

Thank allah for ethnics

aaron looks like one good dude

Looks like a bit of a mong though ay.

A good portion of bogans are right blokes but mongs, another good chunk of them are just straight up shitcunts and only a handful are right blokes who aren't mongs

don't you have rioting muslims to deal with, melbourne