Breakfast

What's for breakfast?
I had this thing that we call omelet. But every time I see omelet other people make, they look a lot different. What the fuck am I making then?

So yeah, breakfast:
Omelet with spinach and some coffee.

Looks more like a quiche

Most omelettes are folded
Yours is not

I just lost a wisdom tooth. Strawberry banana smoothie.

>Quiche (/ˈkiːʃ/ KEESH) is a savoury, open pastry crust with a filling of savoury custard with one or more of cheese, meat, seafood or vegetables. Quiche can be served hot or cold. It is part of French cuisine but is also popular in other countries, particularly as party food.
This?

Anyways, I put in a large bowl tablespoon of flour, some salt and pepper, a dash or roasted paprika, two-three eggs and a cup of milk. Then whisk that shit so it would be evenly mixed.
Put a little bit of butter in the frying pan and let it melt, once it is melted I put a dash of spinach in it until it is soft and sliced smoked pork.
Once I like how pork and spinach look, I pour the mixture on top of it, close the lid on it and let it cook on a small flame for ten minutes. Then uncover it and cook it for two more minutes on a slightly bigger flame.
You can serve it with some salad if you like. Or sprinkle some grated cheese on it.
The End.
Please like and subscribe, upvote and retweet.

>I just lost a wisdom tooth
How does this happen to people? Don't you need deliberately visit a dentist for that?

that's a frittata.

Fritatta = quiche - crust

omelette = fritatta - more filling ingredients

I didn't just accidentally show up for my extraction appointment user

Thanks for shedding some light on the situation.
Not a native English speaker. 'Lost' was what put me off the track.

If you're not a pussy you do it yourself with these.

We call that a "frittata". Basically an open faced omelette that's baked. Our omelettes are rolled.

Anyway, haven't had breakfast yet, just woke up and am about to go for my morning run. But, when I do have breakfast, it will probably be oatmeal with strawberries.

Why would anyone call something like this a quiche? A quiche made with just eggs would taste nothing like a quiche. Quiches are a set custard made with eggs, milk and cream.

I've noticed every region in the world has their own popular method of making eggs which they call omelette.

>'Lost' was what put me off the track.
You're making it sound like you thought he just kind of lost it suddenly, without noticing, which med me literally laugh out loud.

You can lose a tooth when you decide to block a punch with your face. You can also lose a tooth when falling on to something with your face. It can also 'just fall out' if you have gum disease or some deficiency.
Again, not a native speaker and I am happy for you to have gotten a laugh out of it.

How do I redpill my mother on the benefits of eating eggs for breakfast??

Make her eat all of them before she tries to leave.

But would she have to tell me what happened?

what the fuck

have not you even as to than more often?

good job

you paired eggs with basil

kys

I guess not user, I guess not