Thanks for making us dinner, user

>thanks for making us dinner, user

that lady going bald lol

>implying ronnie C is interested in that leathery hag
>implying /areron/ wont give you the succ after a nice portuguese dinner

Holy crap i have been the cuck that cooked dinner for a couple.
Never again.

pretty sure 90% of us was

ronnie is gay.

No, this lady is.

Not only was I cooking dinner for a couple but I was cooking it for my wife and her lover. Now bear with me before you start with the cuck memes. I am a professional chef and I was without a work at the time so my wife had a guy from work over to our place and I was suppose to make him/them a dinner and if it went good, he'd set me up with a gig at a local fancy restaurant.

Later on i found out she was fucking him at the time. So yes, I literally cooked a dinner for my wife and a guy who was fucking her.

Before you get any ideas, I divorced her later obviously.

is this an incest is best thread?

I don't see how you can post something like that and not expect cuck memes

That's pretty darn cucked lad.

GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND YOU FUCKING BITCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Because I didn't know about it at the time, and I divorced her immediately when I found out. I was not participating or enabling it.

No problem, I'm glad you're willing to give vegan food a chance!

W-wait where are you going?

That's nice and all, but you were still married(!) to a woman who thought it adequate to cheat on you, probably because you were dependent enough to need her boyfriend's assistance to secure a living for yourself.

what did she say? how did you find out?

"No problem, dude! I thought it was fantastic. You trying to watch the game tonight? I'm in the mood to crack a cold one with my bro and his girl!

We gotta catch up man, it's been so long! How you guys like staying in town so far?"

I'm sorry dude that fucking sucks

Still a cuck. You obviously don't know the meaning of the word?

>my wife's l-
Oh. Sorry to hear that user.

>Lady

is that that footballer that used to have really fucked up teeth, but then got millions of pounds and now he doesnt?

You are shopping for groceries for your wife and her lover when slaps your ass.

What do you do?

>I was cooking it for my wife and her lover.
cuck

>Herpes written in her eyes
She have seen more dick than my urologist. Gross

That looks like a post metapause woman to me user.

No problem, it's made with my personal favorite recipes. He's a picture of the book i used.

I've cooked dinner for other couples before, but I'm married. We have dinner parties often, and most of the people are married couples or at least dating or living together.

Jesus though, he must have been laughing his ass off when you were not in the room.
Women are so horrible

Because cuck implies the man knows about the sexual activity and either accepts or condones it.

What a hot dynamic.

Got rock hard reading this.

yeah, tell us more. how did you eventually find out and how did the whore justify it?

kys cuck

who is this testicular tickler

Not at all true.
You need a dictionary.
The word is cuckold
You are thinking of a person who has a cuckold fetish.
Big difference.

The cuck cook

>brother and sister
>sweatpants with back pocket
>leg raised to hide boner

confirmed for incest.

Girl: nightclub dress, makeup, lip gloss, sultry expression, hair down (hair tie around wrist), leg up for maximum exposure, hand covering stomach bulge, eye-fucking the camera, can literally see skin 1 inch from her vulva

Guy: plain undershirt, sweatpants, not posing, just chillin'

... do women go to special classes to learn how to prioritize being the center of attention?