Why don't they butter the fucking bread?

Why don't they butter the fucking bread?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/?task=search2&ghost=&search_filename=flyover.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because cold fat is gross

Room temperature is not cold.

Butter would improve literally nothing on their menu

Wasnt their whole jared campaing about how low calory their sandwiches were? Adding butter wouldnt help their sales.

Its unhealthy enough that would be overkill

That would be fucking disgusting OP.

Most people already get it covered in mayo and canola oil, why add butter?

>canola oil
Oh you mean rape oil.

If they did it would be of such low quality it would be gross.

I fucking hate butter on my sandwiches. It doesn't add anything good and just distracts from the flavour of the other toppings.

>eating subway
>ever

shiggy

Because only Eurofags butter their sandwich breads, which is disgusting. I've tried it, it only lowers the quality of the sandwich.

I think people who butter sandwiches are weird. English here.

You need it as a type of adhesive to keep all the ingredients condensed so they don't slip out of your sandwich.
C'mon, mate. This is elementary. Do you even sandwich?
All of this said, I myself do enjoy the taste of butter but will not use it as it is void of nutritional value. I find avocado to be an acceptable substitute but I don't use that either as it's too high calorie for too poor satiating value.
I live off Sardines, Dark chocolate, green leafy veg and okinawan sweet potatoes so I dont even know why I came into this thread as bread is cancer.

Let alone, this board. Btw, thats one solid diet holmes.

Before I got subway i always assumed they put butter on it, so I ordered it with butter. They looked puzzled, but because the school slut was working there at the time (she was nice), she found some. Not sure what butter was doing in a subway tho

>when you put butter on everything and wont eat olive oil because its "exotic"

I can't wait for the next WW where all you coastal cosmopolitan faggots get nuked.

careful cletus you've strained all 2 of your brain cells to come up with that one

why don't you just leave the shitposting to us and go back to fucking your sister?

rapeseed you fucking twit

What decade are you in? Literally no one thinks this is funny anymore. You absolute lack of humor lead me to believe you are Canadian.

>bread is cancer
Go back to Veeky Forums you fucking pleb
Bread is literally the most important components in western cuisine.

cant it be both? bread on its own would be fine if literally every other part of our diet was full of starch and sugar

warosu.org/ck/?task=search2&ghost=&search_filename=flyover.jpg
How's it going, autist?

*wasnt

JESUS

you actually summoned this thing, what the hell

You'll have died from a heart attack by then, cornflake.

>Oh no the big scurry butter monster
Fag

>toasted butter
>not literally better than MSG to improve the taste of anything

>explain

Did I miss the summoning?

bongs aren't european

>no "real place" over New Orleans

Fucking laughing m8. We are the only city in the entire country with a legitimate culinary culture, not just a group of Italian on one side and some Chinese at another.

We literally made the holy trinity.

>butter as an adhesive

It's literally the opposite

yes they are

Wrong. Any city in Hawaii.

what do you think most cold cuts are made of
salami is like 30% fat

I like to keep my sandwich as low-calorie as possible, so it is fine as it is without that untasty salty fat.

>I've never had MSG: The Post