Bacon

Is it a meme or is it really that good?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-10-06/bacon-why-americas-favorite-food-mania-happened
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about you try it yourself and if you like it, you like it and if you don't, you don't ?

it's an atheist redditor meme. bacon is shit

Food of the gods...

It's good and its also a meme.

mostly a meme

We've done this thread a million times. It's good, but it's a little overrated compared to all of the love it gets. The end?

Shit I just noticed the fidget spinner on the pan handle. Fuck this thread.

>meme means the opposite of good

Retard

My my, you are new here....

Wait, guys... Why did my bacon go all sudsy on me? What do?

I unironically enjoy meme-free turkey bacon

That's mustard gas. Run, OP!

It's just rendered out enough fat so that the bubbles are sticking around. Nothing wrong with that. It's normal. Have you never fucking cooked bacon before?

I read a really good article about this last night coincidentally...
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-10-06/bacon-why-americas-favorite-food-mania-happened
Turns out the whole meme was created by The National Pork Board (of America) to shill bacon.
Same goes for the pulled pork meme a few years back.

allah is punishing you, hasan

>the meme was created
>meme
>created
Idiot.

It's really good but it's got the same problem as avocado but 3x worse.
HURP DURP ITS SO GOOD PUT IT ON EVERYTHING
OMG YAAAAS SLAAAAY I LOVE BACCOOOON

Never this much in a single pan.

>what is a forced meme

Read the article you dribbling bag of shit.

Bacon's great.
It's even better in a sandwich with Wilson's gravy.

I am from the UK and had never heard the term "Wilson's Gravy" until a few weeks ago on here.
Weird.
In the UK its "HP Sauce".

Wilson's Gravy is a British term for HP sauce.

It might have been for a brief time in the late 60's but honestly iv only ever encountered Americans using it.
I'm not trying to cause an upset just find it interesting.
Are you American?

It's good

Baked bacon or blow your brains out.

I'm British.
My grandfather used to use the term.

Nice one, i;m also British. Id honestly never heard the term until i was reading here one day.
Next time i'm visiting my parents ill slip it in to conversation and see if my dad raises an eyebrow.

But that's literally how it works.

Or are you trying to be all cool and edgy and imply it was manufactured instead of created?

this code did nothing

It did for me.
Get a better phone.

What did it do?

surl.co/wc4h7

It's forbidden to Jews and Moslems, so it's got to be a good thing.

This. Excellent taste user.

virus

wow thanks brother i must try this
t.muslim

I'm not really British.

why is bacon not good with mustard? every other meat is.

I'll give you some damn meat for your mustard

I prefer smoked salami

It's a meme.

I like putting 3-4 chopped slices of cold bacon on frozen flatbread pizza.

The grease works its way into the crust, rendering it a crispy, crunchy symphony of flavor.

Christ, that was a long winded article. Was informative but couldn't make it all the way through

literally the reddit of food

Do Americans really eat cooked bacom?

>pan frying bacon when you have an oven
Delete yourself

I'm so British I shit fifty-pound notes, and the first time I heard the phrase "Wilson's gravy" was on Veeky Forums a few weeks ago.

There's probably one person on here using it repeatedly.

Oven is easier but bacon always taste better out of the pan

>crispy, crunchy symphony of flavor
It's phrases like this that make me want to walk around punching hipsters in the mouth.

>Let me spend half an hour cooking bacon that will turn out inferior to pan-fried goodness.
YouTube food channels have made you lazy, by friend.

...I can not wait to get my fidget spinner in the mail...

What is the appeal of fidget spinners? Do they do anything more than spin?

I for an app that sells them nonstop.. some of them light up but I've never seen a case of a light up one working properly. The only reason I know about them is because of my job.

It seems so fucking stupid but they're kind of neat. The 90s are coming back hard, man. This is like pogs all over again.

work for an app*

holy shit I'm high on fumes.

They're modern day stars of David that let people know right away that someone is autistic. Truly great marketing to get people to actually pay for them.

Wrong.

Plain wrong. And I'd argue that cooking bacon on the stove is lazier it takes just as much effort but it's faster and produces a worse product.

t.retards
400f for 15 minutes

its good by itself for breakfast. its bad for you and i dont care for it on sandwiches or stews. it is overrated though

Made is BLT for breakfast, it was good.

>stop liking what i don't!

I only oven cook bacon if I have to make a lot

Thread ended here

because you crowded the pan noob

As said, it's both great and a meme. It is a great way to make soups better, start off with cooking bacon in the pot, pull it out and cook the starting vegetables in the grease. Put the bacon back in once you've got whatever stock your using.

My mother's been doing it her whole life and continuously gets "Wow this soup is so good, what's the secret" and the answer is always "bacon"

Pre-cut strips of bacon you buy from the supermarket aren't that great and I never understood the appeal.

I was re-gifted a slab of bacon that I could cut myself one Christmas and it was amazing, it lasted me a month and it was delicious.

You gotta get bacon without too much salt because that stuff will kill ya

Or too much sugar because that stuff will kill ya

Or nitrites because that stuff will kill ya

I don't know if pork fat is a trans fat or a saturated fat but it will probably kill ya

Fuck off pakikike

Autism pacifiers.