I want to eat like this and still lose weight

I want to eat like this and still lose weight
>wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-sandwiches-burgers-cheeseburger_f-ZmlkPTEwMDk0Ng.html
calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-chicken-batter-dipped-fried-chicken-thigh-with-skin_f-ZmlkPTE0NjU4OQ.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Intermittent fasting
DNP

Exercise, and don't eat anything else that day except for vegetables and leaves. Alternatively, vomit it all up before you digest it.

Most of this, except the vomiting part. Used to lose 2lbs a week eating nothing but McDonald's when I was doing a hard labor job.

Eat one burger and one fried chicken a day, that's it. No more.

When's the last time you didn't have diarrhea?

getting digestion problems from fucking burgers and fried chicken isn't normal my dude.

Run nigga.

Lol true. That dude got shitty genetics

Keep running.

Run.
Run a lot.

Don't stop now.

calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-sandwiches-burgers-cheeseburger_f-ZmlkPTEwMDk0Ng.html
calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-chicken-batter-dipped-fried-chicken-thigh-with-skin_f-ZmlkPTE0NjU4OQ.html
>2 of each = 1080 calories
you'd have to eat like a bird for the rest of the day...really not worth it

Intestinal parasites.

You could eat that for breakfast lunch and dinner and be fine if you're a moderately active adult male.
Get off your chair and do some cardio and you won't have to eat under 1500 calories every day.

>and still lose weight

You can eat 1 meal like that every three days depending on the amount of calories you're consuming and what your TDEE is like. Other than that, it'll never happen and you should just accept being fat and unfuckable by most womens standards user.

Nah I'm perfectly healthy I just assumed this was all he wanted to eat since the recent influx of neets on Veeky Forums

So don't eat six hamburgers and fried chicken thighs every day, dipshit.

Just eat LESS. You lose weight based on the amount of food you eat vs the calories you burn. So you can eat pure shit as long as you don't eat too much of it.

>recent influx of neets on Veeky Forums
Definitely lurk moar, newfag.

fasting is easy af.

Eat less. Instead of two burgers and two pieces of fried chicken, just have one burger and one piece of fried chicken.

Do what these anons suggested. When you're done, consider doing some running.

>running
Get a bicycle

Keto, if you ignore the bun/breading

God I hate cyclists. Smug elitists who think they are important because they spend thousands of dollars on bikes and gear.

All you need to run are shoes and shorts. Shirt is optional if it's warm and you're not an insecure bitch

That's what I do on saturdays

big ass burger with chilie, egg bacon and jalepenos, and chili cheese fries

nothing else for the rest of the day.

it's a bit of a reward and punishment. at the same time.

Count calories.
You can eat anything as long as you're able to burn off the calories from it. You won't be particularly healthy, but you'll lose weight.

Depends what your job and hobbies are. If both involve sitting in a chair you're going to have a hard time.

My diet is very irregular and mostly fast food, candy, soda and gas station shit. Still thin and lean at 32 years old because my job and lifestyle have me getting sweaty a few times a day. That's all it takes.

Oh golly I'm so fucking offended. I'm talking about threads like the user that cooked the hotdog with a paper plate. We've seen more and more of those types of threads in the last few months. Obviously this whole website has its share of neets but on ck it's mostly been muh tendies or fast food threads.

Eat like that one a week. If you're not willing to do that, start lifting weight, a lot of weight. Get huge.

binge/purge

I spent almost as much on running shoes as I did on a bike. Cycling is way better on the joints and riding a mountain bike off road is much funner than running.

Cycling is fun, running is not, nothing else matters

if you buy a cheapo running shoes you'll fuck up your knees and maybe some more cartilage, at any weight. It's not cheap at all. Substitute with swimming if you are not afraid of bigger shoulders (also not cheap, pool tickets).

just saying it's not about your weight properties, it's about properties of substrate you'll use as your road, which is most likely concrete.

>Being a gigantic asshole to everybody on the sidewalk and road
>Ignoring laws when its convenient for you and then screeching like a frogposter when cars almost murder you
Cyclists are shitheads, period.

It wasn't long ago and we had some shithead cyclist who was whining about the fact he rested his arm on some guys car at a stop and the car guy fucked him up. Unbelievable how these cyclists can think they can fuck with a car. Arrogant hipsters.

Make that the only thing you eat in a day.

there's bicycle paths in civilized places you know

Adderall or vyvanse

Gym

intermittent fasting, you get one a day and that's it for the day strickly no other eating.

pro-tip it won't work because you are a hedonist and they want to minimize discomfort and maximize pleasure.