/foodwebm/ thread

>only good stuff
>delicious dishes
>pls no bully
>no jack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUHcCHbgX_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy must have the single most irritating face on the planet, holy shit.

Dont make fun of Jackie Chan happily biting into a lemon face man!

These would be improved infinitely by removing that stupid faggots face, he's almost as annoying to look at as jack

absolutely disgusting

His commentary is totally fine, but once the camera pans to his face, I get a sudden urge to punch my screen.

i don't give a fuck man, that food looks absolutely delish

but what's the point?

Pretentious shit.

what's with that dip? what's it made of?

Post more webbums

Adding ice to drinks keeps them cold.

that looks godlike, I want to like that guy's channel because it is so interesting but damn those faces he makes really kills my bone bone

I hate his face more than i've ever hated anything vaguely related to food in any way

Why are "foodies" such smug, self indulging, pretentious elitists, in general? There are no normal people doing these things

He ought to just throw that cigarette into whatever the hell he just made.

Is this Lucas from dining on a dime's retarded brother?

0:30 looks like something from a jack video

true poverty

>webm thread
entire thread is gooks cooking crabs

>nice fresh sweet crab meat
>just fucking juice a lime over it

If I wanted to tastes limes I'd eat a fucking lime

What seafood isnt eaten with citrus?

One day my unbridled autism will manifest in sucha way that I transcend the limits of reality in this world. Humans would cower in my presence as they claw at their own minds tryind to find a reasom for my existence. Only then would I impale them through their eyes and body, and leave them stuck to die like this. Only then will they know the pain they inflict

Id only do it to gooks and chinks but

All of them

:(

I wonder if he looks like that when he makes cummies

looks good as fuck

The point of those videos is the hideous face that pops up after going "hm that looks good".

How good is this marbling?

how can I get ice like this? its like frozen gelatine and its clear as fuck

ok I found some video after 2 mins
youtube.com/watch?v=bUHcCHbgX_o

bonsai chicken? it's fucking frogs.

I hate seafood with lemon

Goddamn, I was enjoying the webm and suddenly his fucking face.

any seafood that isn't rancid, the lemon/lime meme is from before the days of refrigeration, it was the only way to eat week old rotten sardines.

man, never tried cured crab, that looks fantastic

Citrus compliments fish taste very well.
Even Jiro uses citrus on his super fresh fish sushi pieces.

fuck off, i've caught fish, dragged it over the side of the boat, slit it's throat, scaled, filleted it and cooked all before the next bite. that's what good seafood tastes like, not covered in fucking garlic and butter then drowned with lemon juice so it tastes like shitty hollandaise sauce

Would it taste worse with few drops of lemon juice/salt/pepper?

Pinbones.

>getting his dirty jap hands all over my ice

naw bra

Dont worry the alcohol kills the bacteria.

salt and pepper sure. what is so hard to understand? lemon juice, even the faintest amount destroys the flavour and texture of seafood, it's like taking rib fillet and covering it in ketchup.
what are pliers?

Now that's interesting.

Is this guy a real life Kappa?

are yr saying he is bald and into cucumbers? What now, bully

all that freedom makes my dick hard
no I won't show you, this is a blue board

That's like 14 drops. Don't be a fag.

IT'S LITERALLY STILL FUCKING QUIVERING AS HE TAKES A BITE.

for a guy who lives for food he sure is skinny

that's from his hand dumbo.

If you ever see this being prepared, leave wherever you are.
That is prison food and if theres enough demand to remake it on the outside, you're surrounded by a bunch of hard niggas that will open your bussi like a walnut

>that rum will be fifty dollars plus tip

No it's just Mexico.

yeah cause most of mexico spends its life in prison
The moral of the story is to not go to mexico

He looks like a (more) nu-male versio of the guy from the cover of Death Grips' Interview 2016

Well that goes without saying.

For literally what purpose
Muh cultural relativism aside, there's no justification for intentionally torturing something for novelty.

>now get out your cast silver crab carapice serving dish
Fuck me what will Williams-Sonoma come up with next?

Symbol of high quality, fresh meat.
Important when historically you'd be served half-rotten garbage slathered under 10lb of sauce

I friggin love this series
Food should be more like a rube goldberg machine

If a goddamn nuke couldnt kill all that bacteria, I dont think jigger full of 40% alcohol will.

It takes a special kind of asshole to do this to a living creature. Fucking gooks man. The same kind of people who back up and run over some person a second time after they have hit them with their car, just to make sure they won't have to pay for the hospital stay.

Most asians aren't human, they are insectoids.

Because you have to be pretty well off to travel a lot and eat a ton where you go to, and a lot of people who can travel a ton can become pretentious just because they're "Worldly" and knowledgeable.

Eat your way through SE Asia and you'll lose weight due to all the dysentery

It's like you don't know what small portions are.

For Americans fifty bucks is nothing

Every time. Unless you're vegetarians, you have no right to cast stones. It takes a special kind of hypocrite to turn a blind eye to the suffering caused to animals for the food they themselves eat, balk at the suffering done to animals by others because they are by particular members of another race, and then cast that whole race as particularly immoral.

You are on somewhat firmer moral ground, but calling it "cultural" means you are at turning a blind eye to what goes on in your own society, at least partially.

>don't eat fish with other ingredients!
>just eat it fresh!

they're not mutually exclusive you fucktard, and you're not special for having gone fishing.

outdoorsy people are the most pretentious fucking cunts i swear

This, I love camping and all that shit but goddamn "outdoors" people piss me right off, they brag about going fishing/camping/whatever as if it's some sort of massive fucking achievement and/or they think it makes them special and unique, half the time they aren't even camping, they rent out a cabin by a lake or something and call it camping.

Fucking ridiculous, those kinds of people need to get their heads out of their asses and go fuck themselves