Red v White Pizza Sauce

I suspect this thread shows up all the fucking time, BUT:

Red vs. White Pizza.

I'm going to be trying to put together a pizza this weekend for some buddies I'm hoping to have sex with. Which sauce path should I follow?

Eat a bullet instead and don't forget to take your faggot buddies out too :^)

Red sauce 100%. I live in a city obsessed with white sauce, and they'll never convert me. That acidic kick goes wonderfully with cheese and bread, keeping every bite balanced and interesting. White sauce is delicious too, but damn is it exhausting to eat more than one slice.

Best of luck with whatever sauce and intercourse futures are in store for you, pizza-bro!

Holy shit! Do retards actually put a cream sauce on pizza? How fat would you have to be to think of that?

pizzas are just less-butter-in-crust pies at this point

Red is what I was leaning towards as well, basically for all the reasons you mentioned. I've had some great slices of white sauce pizza, but it's quickly taxing. The only reason I entertained the option was the potential of surprising guests with a more novel pizza experience. Thanks!

I'm still curious to hear other people's thoughts on the subjects.

Red because normalfags

White bc I have acid reflux.

Both are delicious and pair with their own toppings. Chicken is great on Alfredo pizza, but things like peperoni or sausage don't go very well in my experience.

I like to mix a little white with my red

>tfw I made a pizza and totally forgot the sauce
kill me lads

White w/ brocolli and tomato

>white pizza
>cream sauce

"?"

Am redsaucefag but god damn does that sound delicious

>buddies
>plural
both, majority being red.

Turn the lights on and take the picture again.
Why do idiots think cameras work in the dark?

Got any good white sauce recipes?

why would i bother trying to take a decent picture if i'm just going to be posting it on a bengladeshi trepaning webpage

Overall red but white pizza is amazing and if that's what I'm in the mood for nothing can beat it.

The only white sauce on pizza I've done was just Alfredo sauce (for a chicken and bacon pizza) which is relay just a basic reaux with as much pepper, italian herbs and parmesan cheese as you like.

I've always seen "white" refer to a garlic & oil base while actual cream sauces are labeled creamy or alfredo.

But now I'm not sure what OP meant.

This

I agree with this. In my opinion, the sauce is the most important part of the pizza, mainly because it has the most potential to alter the flavor. A good sauce can redeem a shit pizza, and a shit sauce can kill a good one. Generally the tartness of the sauce is what I like the most, I hate it when they fuck up a sauce and cook all of the tartness out and it gets replaced by salt and metal flavor. Fuck fast food pizza.

>they think white pizza has sauce on it

baka senpai