Who is better jamie oliver or gordon ramsay?

Who is better jamie oliver or gordon ramsay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tLWIQWY_co
youtube.com/watch?v=Eann72DD18c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do americans really think these are the only two chefs on the world?

I'm not american but nice try. I just wanna know which is better. I wanna git gud at cooking

Did you mean "bongs"? Those two are firmly associated with foreign mass media.

I'm American and I've never set foot in a Gordon Ramsay restaurant (assuming he has any, isn't he just an actor?). I never think about either of those two people other than when Veeky Forums shoves them in my face

But I guess there aren't television shows about David Chang, Daniel Humm, Thomas Keller, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, and other actaully well known food personalities (as opposed to actors like the ones that this thread is about).

Or are there? I don't own a television.

No, there is also Guy Fieri.

good afternoon

Gordon because he isn't a bitch. They had a feud where Oliver came to the defense of some fatass Gordon called a fatass.

Nice try OP
Pic related is the only reason Jamie Oliver is still relevant

Guy is actually an under rated chef

the man is revolutionary and makes top level cuisine out of the box that other chefs contain themselves

If a fatass is honestly upset when someone calls him a fatass, why doesn't the fatass just lose weight? What a weird feud.

like most on the food network. smother it in cheese...

Ramsay is the better chef. Jamie is more financially successful. Any other reply is pointless.

This.

>tfw Jamie Olive has a $400 million fortune

Who uses the most olive oil?

not that it really matters jamie makes more, ramsay can still afford a laferrari

>In July 2000, Oliver married Juliette Norton They have five children: Poppy Honey Rosie (b. March 2002), Daisy Boo Pamela (b. April 2003), Petal Blossom Rainbow (b. April 2009), Buddy Bear Maurice (b. September 2010), and River Rocket (b. August 2016)

I don't think Ramsay is enough of a faggot to name his kids this type of thing

I like Rachel Ray

I didnt naming your children after my little pony was legal in Britain.

Gordons isn't bigger? Damn
Jamie

Jamie is the second best selling author in the UK after JK Rowling

>Gordons isn't bigger? Damn

Gordon is still worth a shitload: $160 million, but that's less than half Jamie's net worth.

These are the gayest children's names I've ever seen.

Seen better from children born in flower power hippie communes.

look man, Oliver has zero Michelin stars. Ramsay has had 16, 3 stars at GR since 2001. literally thread over

Then train your palate and get a textbook that teaches you the techniques and chemistry of cooking.
Stop memeing

None of them ever give any actual real advice on cooking though

Gordon is Scottish and Jamie is English so I instantly would prefer to hang out with Gordon.

Poppy, Daisy, Buddy, and River are all perfectly normal first names. And lets face it, none of those kids are going to use their full names unless forced to at gunpoint.

>Buddy

He's a boy, not a fucking dog. Buddy can sometimes be a nickname, but that's it.

This.

HI PEEPOH

Most of them are three fucking names before the surname you dumb fagggot

>Poppy Honey Rosie
fucking RAMSAY
>Daisy Boo Pamela
fucking RAMSAY
>Petal Blossom Rainbow
fucking RAMSAY
>Buddy Bear Maurice
fucking RAMSAY
>River Rocket
fucking RAMSAY

If you can support those names without swallowing vomit and shame you deserve death

nigga those are Jamie Oliver's kids

Maybe you should read the post again, Buddy. They're not Ramsay's kids. (or are they...?)

>RAMSAY
idiot

I wish to retract my previous comments and nominate myself for biggest Veeky Forums retard of the year and Oliver for biggest retard full stop

I'm sorry Gordon, I should've known

Hello this is chef John from food wishes dot com

jamie means well and has some interesting ideas but gordon is the better chef overall

One has multiple Michelin starred restaurants, I doubt the other one have a restaurant at all. One is a French chef the other is a one trick pony with a bad case of olive oil addiction, also Italians are niggers.

Chef John

>Who is better
The person who doesn't visit someone's kitchen and shout insults in their face, then get even angrier when he is challenged and then tells them to "fuck off" with a bright red tomato face.

Jamie's 15 minute meals are pretty comfy too. Gordon has a few nice recipes on Youtube, but that's it.

Its pretty obvious why he doesnt appear on camera while ramsay and oliver do.
>Copy my recipes to be fat like me!

>One has multiple Michelin starred restaurants, I doubt the other one have a restaurant at all.
"The other one" has an international chain of restaurants.

This.
Also, I accidentally asked the other one about the way to Angel Tube Station without seeing it was him at first. The dude went out of his way to find out the location (doubt he rides the tube), and seemed completely bro-tier. Not at all douchey.

Yeah BBQ pork sushi rolls sound real fuckin good

i want to eat jamie olivers flesh, but not in a gay way

youtube.com/watch?v=3tLWIQWY_co

You are forgiven

youtube.com/watch?v=Eann72DD18c

I mean other than his dessert recipes none of them are especially fattening. they're just your basic tasty home-cooked meals. he just eats too much or something.