If this isn't real Chinese food, then what is?

If this isn't real Chinese food, then what is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGTIs9fvkUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a lot of chicken feet.

My friend went for some kind of internship in Beijing and was supposed to live in the home of this Chinese family for like four years while getting paid like 400 usd a month. He says they ate nothing but shitty soup all the time and the meat was chicken testicles. After only 2 weeks he got smart and left that Chinese shithole.

I'll stick with the American stuff, thanks.

That's Southeast Asian food, not really a big Chinese thing.

i thought balut was filipino, do chinese eat that too?

>If this isn't real Chinese food, then what is?

Mystery meat on a stick in gutter oil....

looks like it could be p good if they deep fried it in kentucky baking flour

What is this delight? Fish and roe?

its fish scored then floured and fried

Yes the Chinese eat it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGTIs9fvkUA

>implying China isn't SEA

If you want to eat some dog, I have good news

Is there any place in the USA that serves Actual Chinese food?

Meat should equal 1/3 of the meal at most. This is Americanized Chinese at best.

Chinese people eat Pikmin?

Probably because chicken feet don't have much meat on them. They're a surprisingly decent appetizer if made right

Think mostly steamed rice and veggies

Fish is nearly untouched also steamed great cause its fresh

Your major cities will but there is very little large scale except for SGV in LA.

China's national dish is cat though

Gross

I'm living in Vietnam right now so close enough to real Chinese food

Don't hate it on it until you've tried it
Had som cicada and they were very tasty with a bit of curry spice
Still can't eat them with my eyes open though

Takeout. If calling it Chinese bothers you just call it takeout. It was invented by a guy who was from Taiwan in California so it is technically American food.

How do you eat chicken feet anyway?

you know i have a good friend whose parents are from Taiwan and they will get and make all sorts of real chinese/taiwanese cooking, but his mom also will always make/order sesame chicken. No, it's not chinese, but she likes it. Yes it is sweet, but she/we don't eat a whole plate of it- just take one or two pieces to eat with all the other food

>Chinese Food Thread
>No Rice
我讨厌老外菜

This.

Took a 9.5/10 Asian girl to dinner. Very hot, spoke almost no English, fresh off the boat. She had me take her to some Chinese place that served "real" Chinese, like fish head soup and other stuff that's basically garbage. I realized right then I wanted to bang her but it wasn't going to work out.

>Implying she didn't dump you for being a pussy thats afraid to eat more than fried chicken in sauce

Just kind of suck on them and spit out the bones. It's mostly fat.

Rice and not noodles.

草泥马

I'm genuinely interested in eating some dog/cat just so I can say I have, can anyone recommend me any towns where there is lots of dog meat restaurants?

New York Mart on Mott Street in Chinatown, Manhattan, New York City, New York

Edgy moron underage detected.

spic "spicy" food can fuck off

I'm planning a flight to SEA right now, just something I wanted to do while I was there as a bucket list sort of thing.

It's mostly that I have vegan friends I want to piss off.

Shumai is so good...

Best chinese desert?

Shanghainese Sweet and Sour mandarin fish is pretty similar to western sweet and sour dishes like that i guess.

chickens have testicles?

Leave Vietnam and delet this.

Go to korea and ask for bosintang/gaejangguk, it's dog soup

It was a test. If you can't handle the fishy soup, you can't handle her fishy pussy

>fish head soup
>garbage
retard

>dog restaurants in korea

You'll never find one unless you become good friends with a korean. Even hotel concierges won't tell you where they are.