this.
best olive oil too

Great Value.

>Whats the best pasta brand lads?
if have the time, hand made

>always that one autist

Barilla

dont fall for the brand jew my dude

like, its literally fucking flour and water, what the fuck could go wrong, dont buy some overpriced shit because its a "name"

>like, its literally fucking flour and water, what the fuck could go wrong
Try scraping a few bucks from your neetbux one time and compare brands.
You fucking philistine.

i'd say im doing rather fine financially so thats not the reasoning for me.

ofcourse, im not saying to buy some brandless shit that the UN gives to the refugees to eat for 0.20 cents for a kilo, but i dont see much difference than your middle-tier pasta brands and some overpriced stuff like DeCeco that only depends on the name and >muh Italian made

I usually go for this first, but i dont see it in all supermarket chains here so if i cant find it i settle for Barilla

>ofcourse, im not saying to buy some brandless shit that the UN gives to the refugees to eat for 0.20 cents for a kilo
Oh, so water and flour can go wrong after all :^)

>taking a hyperbole literally
Not him, but your 'tism is showing

>Not him
Sure my dude.

t. Gianluigi Steinberg

This but unironically

I was thinking about having sketi, but I must save supplies for the apocalypse.

>not superior voiello

Si può dare di più

This. A pasta value so great, you can't help feeling great while eating it.

pleb trash

thats not what OP asked you dumb fucking faggot, holy shit im fucking sick of you fucking elitist retards

so buy more? it's like a dollar fifty

I like Barilla for just regular generic pasta. Their tube shaped pasta seems thicker and holds up to stiffer sauces while other pastas can be so-so. I've also noticed that Trader Joe's pasta has a sort of weird cinnamon scent to it that I can't describe. If I really feel like splurging I'll get the pastas that are made with the bronze dies that get a rougher texture like pic related. If it's stuffed pasta or wide noodles I'd rather make my own from scratch.

This, to an extent. If you make something really nice, maybe get some expensive shit, or just make your own noodles. Also, any hot date is gonna dry up if she sees great value in the trash.