Will this actually make pizza healthy?

Will this actually make pizza healthy?

youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olDX_GcycEg
amazon.ca/Legend-10-Elemental-Masters/dp/0615348130
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>23 minute video of guy touching pizza with a paper towel

No. The only unhealthy thing about pizza is the flour.

The best thing is that he keep that 4 pizzas in their boxes and eat them over a week (as only food)
youtube.com/watch?v=olDX_GcycEg

>secret basement book
says it all

>handles food on the floor
>walks on it barefoot
>is so messy it probably hasn't been cleaned in a year

>degreases pizza
>is still a pudgy, balding fuck

The conclusion has to be, it's healthier.

There is a box between the food and the floor

Vegetables are already healthy OP...?

Pizza is vegetables?

it's not to make it healthy you fucking idiot it's to make it less disgusting

cheese is extremely unhealthy. Do not eat it.

>t. shitskin

That is some impressive autism

but toasted refined flour with half a bottle of oil isn't?

god bless this man's parents

You thought this was more interesting than his hamburger helper without hamburger ritual?

healthy? it'll eliminate the grease but you're still consuming fattening cheese and carbohydrates. so, no, it's not healthier. you may as well leave the grease on

There is no cheese in america

Dabbing pizza grease and drinking diet soda is the food equivalent of virtue signaling.

He only drinks flavored water.

>does that pizza come in a box?

holy fucking shits

>the camera operation while driving
>the parent sitting in the drivers seat of the car while he films the pizza in the trunk

oh jesus, I pray to god my children aren't autists

ITT: plebs who don't know ulillillia

thx for sharing

I can't breathe. Please. I want off this ride.

HAHA I CAN'T BREATHE EITHER user, I WANT OFF THIS RIDE TOO XDD

WHEN DOES THIS RIDE END GUYS SO I CAN GET MY BREATH BACK GUYS BECAUSE I CAN'T BREATHE XD

HAHA XDDD

Why would anyone degrease pizza? The grease is where the flavor lives.

>The grease is where the flavor lives.

>not knowing who ulillillia is
welcome to Veeky Forums guys, guess summer is here after all

e d g y w o w l o o k a t y o u r h i g h q u a l i t y p o s t g o y o u f u c k i n g i d i o t

tHe 6rEa$e iS w|-|eRe 7hE fL@V0r £iV3S

>New Yorkers actually believe this

>implying fat is bad

There are people that actually believe this. You're not one of them.

iF YOU AREN'T AMERICAN, YES

>american standards

I Pat the excess oil off the pizza with a paper towel and then I eat the paper towel.

this is the correct way to do it

Sugar is way worse for you than fat.

Sure, dont forget your diet coke

Or the bottle of ranch.

I still find that pizza box ridiculous. Cardboard can't be that sturdy to support a pizza that large and trying to actually deliver it is massively impractical. How do you fit that into a car? How do you carry it to the door? How do you get it through the door without turning it sideways and ruining the pizza?

The blob opening the bottle of ranch and hambeast blowing the 2 liter are fine, but the pizza is just confusing.

Yeah, this thread is what we on 9gag call a "Knee Slapper." I love these!

>levels of irony

>That look of glee as she starts picking away at the ranch bottle seal, knowing she's going to dump the entire bottle onto her half of the pizza

You great underestimate the strength of cardboard folded twice

i came in this thread to post this. youre all newfag plebians. I still love the 30" pizza video the most.

Ulillilia is the patron saint of Veeky Forums

It's still wider the most door frames.

The real question, I realized after I posted, is the pizza. You have to have a MASSIVE oven for that and you'd only be able to have one in the oven at any given time unless half your store was ovens. Not only that, but your peel is going to be equally massive or else the pizza will just collapse down the edges, and waving a peel that big around would need a rather large kitchen space or else you'd be knocking co-works out left and right. Rolling out the dough needed for a pizza that big would need a log sized pin and a surface that would also have to be massive, you'd need two or more people to work it from either side.

All this just adds up to super impractical, why do one huge pizza when you could do 4 larges and not need massive kitchen, impractically large boxes, and tons of wasted space in the corners only to not be able to fit the box in the car or get it through a doorway.

I call shoop.

they probably have a sliding door in the back

you are a massive idiot. the stone/brick ovens at pizza shops can be massive. and if you have to tilt it a bit to fit it through the front door, it wont hurt anything. there are 30"+ pizzas for take out at a lot of non chains.

IT'S THE SIZE OF A TABLE

You've never seen a giant pizza before? Just search "giant pizza" or something on YouTube. They're real, and they're a novelty item. You don't need more than one being made a time, because you don't have a bunch of people ordering four giant pizzas a night.

>restaurants can't have bigger back doors
Have you ever worked in a kitchen before?

It's a takeout pizza place, not a real restaurant with bidirectional double doors. And that still isn't addressing how they got it in a car to deliver it. I can imagine those hamplanets need special doors, so I can figure that's how it got in the house without rolling, but the rest is just silly.

>diet coke
>both bottles of coke in that pic are not diet
kys

They can deliver it in an SUV or something. What is so hard to understand?

aMERICA FUCK YEAH

They are eating Domino's. To make it healthy start by throwing it out and going somewhere that actually makes real food.

I've personally been to a place that serves 26" and 30" pizza. It is huge, it is the size of the table, and they have boxes for it for takeout. Does that answer your question? It isn't shopped.

You don't roll pizza dough you moron

>They

this

Domino's is top 3 pizza

is this what life in flyovers is like?

>4 days
>still in the box
>no refrigeration

Of course not I've got a proper job but I do have a kitchen at home and the doors are exactly the same size as all the others in the house.

amazon.ca/Legend-10-Elemental-Masters/dp/0615348130

Ranch it's disgusting, I can't believe people eat it on pizza

When I get cheap ass 5 dollar pizza from little ceasars I dip my pizza in buffalo ranch.

nope! It actually removes a lot of the flavor.
that grease is the reason cold pizza and hot pizza taste different.
removing it does nothing for your health as it's still full of salt, preservatives, nitrates, carbs like you wouldn't believe, calories you'll never burn off, fat, often little nutrition, sugar, salt, salt, salt, fat and carbs.

at best you've removed a few calories.
just enjoy your junkfood or make quality pizza at home.

>ceasars
Retard.

As a health nut I should be revolted and yet I have a boner.

I like the garlic dip with pepperoni pizza. The ranch only really goes with the wings.

The door is wide enough to fit the two katamari at the table, the pizza can fit.