Bone or boneless wings, Veeky Forums?

Bone or boneless wings, Veeky Forums?

Bone = wing.
Boness = sauce covered nugget.

Always bone. I like to get down and dirty

>1000 calorie plus item
>"snack bar"

Who the fuck designs the marketing and packaging for this?

Accurate.

Also fried is a wing, baked is an abomination against god.

Boneless Tenders for myself, and wings at a party.

Oh jesus christ this bait again?

Let me summarize the thread for you.

1. Several anons comparing boneless wings to nuggets even though nuggets are made from pureed meat and binders and boneless wings are almost always just straight up white meat cut into chunks.

2. People claiming bones add flavor even though that's scientifically false for a fucking chicken wing. Bones add flavor to stocks or soups but you're not going to leech any fucking bone marrow by deep frying a chicken wing. All you're getting is more connective tissue and ligaments.

3. People defending their love of boneless wings by pointing out that it's almost always cheaper, you get more food for your money, they are easier to eat, less messy, and all around superior in every way

4. Angry children ruthlessly defending their choice in fucking chicken meat despite it meaning absolutely fuck all when you deep fry it and cover it in hot vinegar sauce

Every fucking week.

So, which do you prefer?

Since when are they considered a snack?
There are entire restaurants focused around them

Wings have bones in them, but there's nothing wrong with sauce covered nuggets either.

I think it's pretty obvious from the dripping bias present in my original reply.

i like boneful wings

Thighs

Boneless?

bones are for faggot.

Yes, because I like getting the most for my money and I don't like slivers of meat. That's why I don't buy crab legs and just buy the meat by the pound.

I've never seen boneless wings in my life
they just called chicken nuggets here

Where do you live?

Do you also ask for your steaks and chops to have the bone and fat removed before serving to you?
Also, eating food isnt about getting the maximum calories for your dollar

germany

No I just don't order mid-tier steaks like fucking tbone and I don't eat pork chops because I'm not a nigger.

Prime rib and filets don't have bones, poorfag.

Ah. I could see that. I was going to call you a fucking liar if you said somewhere in the US.

>he doesn't min-max his shopping lists

I dont know who the hell says bones add flavor, but the skin definitely does.

>He doesn't min-max literally every aspect of his life

>implying you can't get boneless meat with the skin still on

I'll admit it's kind of rare but it's out there. It's easier if you get thigh meat instead of breast.

dingdingdingdingding
Best part of a wing is pulling 3/4 of it off in one bite using the skin

Wrong thread?

>prime rib doesn't have bones
Wrong, pretentious retard.

Wing meat has more fat, and is juicier than breast meat.

No, not wrong, asshole.

It might have a bone in it at one point since it comes from the ribeye section but NO restaurant worth a shit serves it that way.

We're talking wings here. Of course you can get boneless thighs with skin on.at the grocery store, but what restaurant is serving a boneless wing with skin on it? It's not "rare", it's non-existant you dumbuck. You are trying way too hard here.

I prefer bone-in wings over boneless because I prefer chicken skin over breading

That looks like Pluckers. Texasbro?

>chicken wing
>1000+ calories

In what universe, specifically, do chicken wings contain over 1000 calories? Chicken is a low calorie meat, in general, and unless you're adding a metric shit-ton of HFCS, there's no way a chicken wing will ever be 1000+ calories.

KYS.

Besides the fact I think he was posting in the wrong thread, frying wings adds significantly to its calorie count

thanks for the summary. it's really pretty acurate.

SKIN > BREADING

>frying wings adds significantly to its calorie count

true, but that doesn't add enough to make a single wing 1000+ calories. You have said nothing to disprove my point. KYS.

Wow, good eye. Isn't Plucker the shit? I love and my friends always hooks me up with a stack of pic related

I prefer with the bone, its much more flavorful with the skin

guess ur mom's a faggot

This. Also, skin trumps breading

Anyone for Domino's wings? For me