Rate my dominos order Veeky Forums

Rate my dominos order Veeky Forums

>$25 for that

what a scam

A bit pricey for what you're getting, but I'd split it with you. I didn't know they had stuffed cheesy bread, sounds gud

I wouldn't eat it.

My ideal order would be
>Hot wings
>Buffalo chicken sandwich
>Plain cheesy bread
>Small thin crust pizza with: Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, chicken, anchovy, triple cheese

>medium pizza
>25 bangeroos

>MFW you did not use the online deals for all this shit you did not choose the free sauce for your stuff cheesy bread and just ordered it extra

well it's a domino's order so it's 0/10 apply yourself

4/10
You defeated the point of the two for $12 deal by dumping extra shit on the pizza, and their cheesy bread is damn tasty but its not worth the $6 they charge for it.

2 for $12 deal, either two pizzas or a pizza +sandwich or pasta, with a 2L of soda, delivered. Comes out to just over $17, so you get it delivered after tip for $20. Best delivery deal I've found so far.

That comes out to fucking $32, and that's without delivery fees.

>buying a bottle of soda
>paying extra to have the soda bought and stored and delivered by minimum wage assholes
>not just going to the store and buying soda beforehand
>not just buying actual good soda instead of two liters of corn syrup swill

but you eat domino's so i guess i should have expected this

They charged you for red peppers? Fuck this world

I spent 50 dollars on groceries that'll last me at least until next week's Thursday. Do you guys really spend 25 bucks on a meal? That's like my weekend budget

>not just buying actual good soda instead of two liters of corn syrup swill
Nigger, you're defending delivery pizza... You're in no position to be talking about garbage soda. This entire thread is cancer.

>not just going to the store and buying soda beforehand
If I was going to bother to go anywhere I wouldnt have it delivered in the first place you dumb fuck

>Americans eat all this for one meal

Ok honestly I sm a black dude but I'm mostly taking the piss making some defensive guy mad. I literally am the guy who says nigger to my white friends to make them mad. I've lived in mostly white neighborhoods and fucking browse 4chsn, do you really think I care about white racism? Whites don't do anything these days except maybe cross the street at night when I'm on the same sidewalk as them.

10/10 good shit

>Implying this is a meal for one person

>no mango habanero sauce

To add to this, I am sure it will be at least 2 or 3 meals when all is said and done

Lot of penny pincher poorfags in here desu

Nigga if I wasn't a poorfag I wouldn't order bottom of the barrel shit like Domino's

I'm not defending delivery pizza though

>i can't buy soda at the store to have on hand for when i want it
learning to predict future needs is a component of mental/emotional maturity

>He's fat enough to stock up on soda

>he has so little self-control that he buys "drink it all at once" two liter bottles at ridiculous markups to curb his sugar cravings

>drink it all at once 2L bottles
Confirmed for horrifyingly obese.
Don't you have a dorito smoothie to make?

2L bottles are for lardbos. they go flat after cracking them open two or three times. the only people who don't notice this are the ones who drink the whole thing or who don't understand why soda is carbonated

> they go flat after cracking them open two or three times
...what?
Also is your logic seriously "Don't buy a 2L, it's all in one bottle! you'll drink it all right away! Buy twice as much soda in a 12 pack of cans instead!"?
Are you that fucking fat?

no my logic is that 2L bottles are made to be used all at once, because they go flat very soon after you open them, so if you try to get a large number of servings out of them over time, it'll go flat. twelve-packs are individually sealed so you can have a drink without ruining the rest of your soda for later on.

the argument isn't "buy a twelve-pack instead of a 2L" the argument is that 2Ls are meant for fucking parties and shit so if you get a 2L just four yourself you'll either waste a bunch of soda or drink it all like a fatto instead of having a soda every so often in moderation like you can with a twelve-pack

Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce

is this for 1 person?

>not a single coupon

Got cucked son, Dominos has literally the easiest coupon system around

Can you elaborate? Never ordered from them.

Google "Dominos coupon" Holy shit that was hard

It's actually easier. On their own website they list every national coupon they have, and sometimes also local ones.

Like the meats with pineapple combo, not enough people realize that more than ham goes with it. I'd say other meats do more so since they're saltier which is what pineapple does a good job of cutting through. I'd have gone BBQ sauce personally.

Wouldn't get cheesy bread and a pizza, too much dough.

Can't stand marinara as a dip, best saved for meatballs.

Garlic is the correct dip, at least you got that.

Lava cakes are pretty sickly, but I don't judge people for their choice of dessert.

Didn't know red peppers were an option, are they cooked?

I'm assuming "red peppers" are just those peppercorn flakes that actual pizza places just give you for free

>$1.38

shit nigga sauce is only like 75 cents at the Domino's by me

Sounds good.

I think Dominos Pizza actually makes really good pizza sauce. So much so that I often order the plain margherita so I can just enjoy the sauce taste better.

I find it crazy that americans seem to eat their pizza with dipping sauces.

Isn't there enough flavour already?

>his country can't into decadence

literally 0/10
Comically bad