What does Veeky Forums put on stake?

What does Veeky Forums put on stake?
Iv always used A1 stake sauce but i'd like to try something new.

Offended snowflakes can cuck off to your safe space on if the fact that your president has the taste of 7 year old triggers you. I want to talk about stake sauces. Not politics.

A Vampires heart.

WITH A VENOMOUS KISS YOU GAVE ME I'M KILLING LONELINESS
>KILLING LONELINESS

That comic would actually be pretty amusing if you cropped off the tumblr-level "I AM SO DONE" caption on the bottom.

>not liking a hearty dollop of 'chup on a crunchy, well-done 'eak

Unless I'm picking the cut of meat myself I usually get steak medium rare to well done and splash some A1 on top because I don't trust restaurants to ever have decent cuts in stock, or know how to properly fucking cook the things.

It's not how I prefer my steak, but it's still pretty good.

i like it too but its really overwhelming the taste of the steak. really, the steak provides some richness to cut the sharp flavor of the sauce, not the other way around.. i hear chimichurri sauce is good. best is salt and pepper.

Why do people pretend to care how other people eat their steaks? Or are they really that autistic?
>He ordered a steak well-done? HURRRR THATS HILARIOUS
I honestly don't understand.

lel typical triggered Trump supporter. You've fallen right into my trap.

Because it's a simple thing that everybody eats and pretends they're refined for liking it "a little pink! that means its UNDERCOOKED! IM SO DANGEROUS AND CULTURED"

Now, to be clear, if you get your steak well done and you're under the age of 60, you've got no taste buds.
After that point though all bets are off for everything, your GI tract starts to get really fucking weird after that point.

Butter some salt and cracked pepper
Garlic
Parmesan
Slice of italian white bread
Sauteed onions and mushrooms
Tzaziki or some other yogurt sauce

Have you ever just enjoyed a steak medium rare with out anything else?

If it's a good steak, then I get it rare and maybe just put some garlic butter on the top. If it's a shit steak then I'll cook it longer (probably medium rare) and use A1.

It's a symptom of poor taste.

Here's a man who could afford to eat the finest cuts of Wagu beef every day and instead he opts for mid tier meat that's basically been reduced to a hamburger.

It's just not the kind of taste you expect from somebody who has spent their entire lives building an image of themselves as one of the most prestigious and successful and opulent men in our whole country.

It's like if somebody spent all their time talking about how they're a super successful musician and that they're the most brilliant songwriter the world has ever seen and then you find out their entire Spotify library is filled with Creed.

>such projecting

god liberal think they're so fucking smug. trumps an idiot. we all know that. you wouldn't make fun of a crippled kid cause he cant walk?

I use either A1 or ketchup.

>It's just not the kind of taste you expect from somebody who has spent their entire lives building an image of themselves as one of the most prestigious and successful and opulent men in our whole country.

This is the most objective proof that the people that voted for him are dumb shits who couldn't define hypocrisy if you actually gave them a dictionary and the page number for the fucking word.

it's very common for high power people who need to stay on the move to eat things under seasoned and well done. think about it, when you're on the campaign trail you need to minimize any risk possible of food born illness

>defending trumps 4 year old taste buds

>baiting this poorly

He's an old man and probably just eats it the way he's always done.
Yeah, it's the objectively wrong way to have a steak but reading this much into it is just grasping at straws.
Ramsay made a video praising the chip butty; do you think he eats that shit every day? It's just something he likes because he had it as a kid ffs.

I think that we've officially reached peak retardation as a species.

Just nuke my shit up. I'm ready to find out if God is real.

>stake
>iv
>bringing up politics and then calling those who respond "triggered"
Coming from someone who likes his steak rare, it really doesn't matter to me if Trump likes his steak well done with ketchup. I really don't care. Stop getting butthurt about anything and everything. Learn to spell while you're at it.

Were those written by the same person?

Pretty much salt, pepper, and home-grown and dried garlic powder. Sometimes simplicity is the best.

This is really, really, really bad bait.

No, and huffpo is just a giant op-ed piece, but people like to refer to it as a legitimate source so it's important to show how fucking dumb of an idea that is

So your whole point is that his taste should be "better" ( a subjective opinion that cant be quantified ) and somehow that is very very important? Why do you care? How boring is your life that you get so worked up about peoples personal tastes and opinions? Also your metaphor is completely off base and stupid. If he was actually a super successful and celebrated songwriter with a spotify playlist full of creed, how does that take away from his super successful music career? Its the same as trumps wealth. Who cares what he SHOULD be doing because he actually is rich, successful, and literally the president of a country. I don't see how him liking medium steaks somehow actually alter his career.
I actually hate trump and think he is a fucking retard but your logic is so shaky and youre pathetic for caring THIS FUCKING MUCH about how someone likes their steak cooked.

Would you say its "rotten". HAHAHHAHA food joke.