Going to get Italian food tomorrow. What should I get?

Going to get Italian food tomorrow. What should I get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIsIE0oHGgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Water

>i'm a total faggot, please rape my face

You sound like the type of cultured guy that would really enjoy some baked ziti

pineapple pizza

Breads...with dem meats....the meats with dem cheeses on it...you know...
In sauce.

ask your waiter what's good

Italian food.

If you don't get Veal Piccata, Pappardelle al Cinghiale, or Zuppe de Pece, then I have nothing for you.

>Americans trying to name dishes in foreign languages

Every time, it's so embarrassing.

It's not my fault if the actual Italians here can't write in their own mother language, Eurodick.

This is my least favourite kind of shit post because you're not even being witty it's just >Le Americans are dumb xDDDD
Get some fucking veal op nobody prepares baby cow quite like the pasta niggers

ok then, are you gonna do it for him? dont you have some kinda of muslim dick sucking quota you have to be meeting right now?

Italian food. You already said it.

Embarrassing. For the sake of your dignity, stick to your own language Amerilards.

Oh wait, you don't even have your own. You stole it. Is there literally anything Americans have apart from being so fat and having a shitty president?

O B S E S S E D

O B S̶ ̶E̶ ̶S̶ ̶S̶ ̶E̶ ̶D̶ E S E

american culture rules the world

Spedeni. It's thin cut steak breaded with lemon juice, shit load of garlic, diced tomatoes, olive oil and oregano. Salt lightly.

youtube.com/watch?v=PIsIE0oHGgo

See if you cant find some of that. It sounds like it might be okay, although I dont see the point to it. Its like a shitty lasagna. With hard boiled eggs. But it still sounds okay.

Might wanna head on back to tumblr, fatty.

lmao literally obsessed

when the fuck did Veeky Forums become tumblr?

The amerilards are triggered

lmao so god damn obsessed, i'm not even american and i find your shitposts pathetic.

too good.

stop being obsessed

>triggered amerilard trying to deny his own nationality

You aren't helping yourself, fatty

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

where are you from? if you have a pair you'd tell us.

Why do amerilards get so triggered over their own obesity?

why are eurocucks literally obsessed with another country

O B E S E
E
S H A R T
E

your post might have more effect if it made any sense

you are on the cooking section of the mongolian basket weaving forum fishing for (you)'s. you must live a very fulfilling life outside your cuckshed. (sike)

Chicken Parmsgiana, Fettuccine Alfredo, Spaghetti alla Carbonara are some of my favorites. Hard to go wrong

If your obesity triggers you so hard, why don't you just diet?

Do you feel that the average IQ of an amerilard being under 80 is the reason for this?

itt: a bunch of autists become full fledged spergs and embarrass themselves.

thread ended here m8

I dont get why either. Just have a conversation. Talk about food and shit. Why else be on this board?

Fuck, obligatory go get a fuckin charcuterie board if you can. It could be shit on and be better than this one.

I just get pissed off when people insult my weight

Isn't the point of anonymisity to not be judged?

you're gay dude

honestly i think its same guy who posts the amerilard shit in every thread under 20 posts. promising threads dont end up anywhere because of this faggot larper.

>anonymisity

Sure? Better yourself though. Even if you arent pretending to be some autistic overweight dude. There's nothing wrong with working out in general.

Fuck you, man. Just enjoy a conversation with people instead of trying to be 2coolsoedgy

Probably.

Eggplant parmesan is bretty gud desu. Tiramisu as a dessert for extra good boy points. :^)

samefag

I had some pretty good italian the other night. Briscola and fig, a couple of wood fire pizzas, and a pork sammich thingy, forget the name.

Was it porchetta? It's a pork loin or roast that's been butterflied to fill with a lot of garlic and herbs and such. If it's ful on pork belly and has the skin ti's a god dam ndelight. it tends to have a lot of garlic, rosemary, sage, citrus zest, and I thin kthyme

Le red pill amirite?? Xd

Our last president was the shitty president. Literally the color of shit.

Carbonara

americans ruin another thread. get thicker skin ya plonks.

Veeky Forums where to eat good Italian in London? And I don't mean the usual shitty spaghetti & pizza places that are littered around everywhere, I mean places where you can eat authentic and maybe less well known regional food e.g. fegato alla veneziana, bollito misto etc.

Pesto.

>Isn't the point of [anonymity] to not be judged?

Noooope.

the only decent italian food is northern, remotely decent northern italian restaurants are rare af. you'd be much better off having Immigrant Italian (e.g. buca di beppo) if you want some comfy foods.

>You sound like the type of cultured guy that would really enjoy some baked ziti
Is there anyone in the world who doesn't enjoy some baked ziti? Other than diabetics, of course.