What is the best hamburger?

what is the best hamburger?

no

i forgot to turn it off sperg

The ones I make myself. Big bun, double patty (medium done), double cheese, one small tomato, one small onion (fried), ketchup, mayo.

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food hamburger.

everyone in this thread is wrong. FUDDRUCKERS is the ONLY GOOD BURGER.

Burgers should be about 3/4 pure minced beef and 1/4 finely chopped onion, smash it together by hand and stick it on a BBQ. Salad and sauce to taste.

this. for the price its the best, not overpriced 5 fags mediocre shit.
in n out is WAY overrated too, so is whataburger. Too bad the service I always get trying to order a double steakburger is like pulling teeth. They either slap mayo all over it when I say "no mayo", or they give me someone elses order. if only the depressed 35 year olds that work at steak n shakes werent braindead, id go there every week. I hardly go anymore because of this.

Damn, I'm digging that.

If you're ever near Metro Center in DC look for this place.

>medium

kys

The correct answer is one you grind, cook and eat yourself.

Aw man I'm sorry. I live in Iowa and all the staff at both locations are 20-24 y/o qts

Hamburgers are completely useless. If a burger doesn't have cheese on it, you're wasting your time. It's like dropping a hundred dollars on a dinner bill for a girl who isn't going to fuck you.

>implying youre not there for food

user plz

Mmm, nothing like Iowa cornfed hamplanets with cute smiles serving me fastfood burgers. It don't get no better than this!

mine

what if the girl is your mother and you're taking her out for her birthday?

I mad kangaroo burgers with onions and tomato relish on brioche buns Holy fuck. best i ever had.

That's more like having a bowl of Cheerios one morning because you grew up on Cheerios and you don't really eat them anymore but you want them to know they're appreciated

Stick it on a grill; barbeque is a type of cooked meat or an event not the thing you cook with.

Stop being a faggot.

mcchicken

The ones without real meat

Get on my level cu/ck/s

looks shitty tbqh

>unmelted cheese
>no pickles or grilled onions
>no mustard
>get on my level

Your level is far too low for me to reach.