Post beers that you would recommend to someone who hate beers

post beers that you would recommend to someone who hate beers

>that overbearing "beer guy"
Let them drink what they want and stop shoving your autism down everyone's throat

Heineken

Because tits

>LMAO TITS
Cue "beer guy" saying that inane packaging aimed at hormone-addled teenagers isn't a thing

>aimed at hormone-addled teenagers isn't a thing
hormone-addled teenagers are too broke for this shit, leave it to 20-something beer faggots who can waste money on special beers

doesnt really taste like beer but eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don't care if people shitpost about beers with fruit flavorings. This beer was god damned amazing and I am so sad it's gone this year. Fucking strawberry shit instead.

Beer is shit.

But they all taste the same, is my tongue broken?

Literally any decent Pilsner or Golden Ale works fine.
>inb4 hopfags screech about overly bitter ipa

If it's a woman just give her the "rapist's beer".

Yes

molson canadian
it's water

Eat a grilled burger with a Yuengling. Or have a brat and pretzel with a tall Pulaner hefeweizen.

My girlfriend wouldn't go near beer before she started dating me. I started slowly giving her tastes of the porters and stouts (usually coffee, chocolate, or berry infused). Then started giving her regular ones. Now she's drinking any kind of dark beer and enjoys it. She likes going to the bottle shop with me and picking out ones she's never had. Still gets bitter beer face if I give her a lager or an ale and is selective of IPA's.

Is this pasta?

Everyone knows krieks. They're not special snowflake.

>starting someone off with IPAs
This is why people get turned off of beer in the first place. Getting someone into beer is like getting someone into black coffee. Start with something light, but with good quality. Hell, even starting someone off with Keystone Light is a better idea than an IPA.

OG content.

I would recommend any sour beer. In my experience, people who don't like beer often react well to them.

It's a pilsner so it's gonna be ´close enough to what they regularly come in contact with and associate with the word beer (pale adjunct lagers), but yet good enough that they will hopefully like it and want to seek out more beers, and eventually in different styles.

Why would I recommend beer to someone who doesn't like it?

>autism
You havent experienced alcohol autism if you think beer guys are to blame.

>that guy who refuses to drink beer and then complains that hes sober at a party
>that guy who refuses to pitch in for anything for a party that isnt overproof liquor, time after time, but never just brings his own
>that guy that goes BEER IS AWFUL everytime beer is brought up

If you havent had to experience this then I envy you. Beer snobs suck but so do anti-beer people.

Golden Glory.
Tastes like peach flavoured yogurt.
Smooth as FUCK, fruity, easy to drink.

Yes my dude. Visited Prague and every bar had this on tap for ridiculously cheap

Blue Moon, any variety. I couldnt tell you which because I havent had one in years, but everyone I've talked to says its the best starter beer. Ironically, you might hate it once you get into better beers.

Avoid anything labeled as an IPA, most of them are objectively shit and overhopped. The beer equivalent of some burger overloaded with cheese just for the novelty.

If someone says they don't like a cold Hoegaarden on a hot summer's day, they're lying.

Anti beer people are the worst.
They are the vegans of the alcohol world.

>They are the vegans of the alcohol world.
They really are. You can be sure they'll never miss an opportunity to tell a room full of people (all with beers in their hands) how bad beer is, and how theyre irritated that "theres nothing but beer here".

Or every time someone has a beer.
"You know it has estrogen in it itll give you tits lolol"

Stop trying to change other people. Nobody likes evangelists.

What the fuck man do people really say that in real life?

In my expierence anti beer people have

>euro-trash
>wit
>good
>ever
way to make someone hate beer forever

Yeah, start them off with light, flavorless bullshit that is barely legally beer. IPA's smell delicious, so many of them smell like citrus, grapefruits, and it's enticing to them. IPA's were the first beers I ever actually enjoyed, to this day they're my favorite things and the stronger the better, stouts and sours are just about the only beers I drink otherwise.

I disagree completely user, I'm not a big fan of IPA's but starting someone off with weak shit will only lead them down the path of not being able to drink anything else, in fact since you got into coffee I actually got into black coffee through a friend recommending me stouts that tasted like coffee to make them easier for me to get down if I hadn't been peer pressured I'd still be scowling at miller light and still be taking my sugar with coffee and cream instead of ordering coffee from small batch roasters

this. Pacifico is a great beer for most summer occasions.

If you can find anything decent thats not an ipa go with that. Ipa's are fuckin trash and fill you up fast.

I know this was a gateway drug for me in college to all kinds of beers. Really hard to find outside of the Ohio-Kentucky area, though. I think that if you can enjoy this you can get into 90% of beers out there, mostly barring IPAs, Stouts, and fruity wheat beers.

IPAs are sour bullshit and anyone who drinks them are nu male hipster faggots with no taste.

Good at any temperature, clear and crisp, yet quite complex. There's a reason Sierra Nevada was one of the first breweries that popularised the craft-beer movement along with Anchor and New Albion.

literally any local bear that isn't a pale ale

A cold one of these with spicy mexican food is 10/10. And by one i mean the whole 6 pack. Down by Mazatlan they taste even better. This is the perfect beer for the beach fuck corona.

I remember liking stouts, hefes and Belgian witbeers when I was a kid so those might be a good start

maybe a hacker-pschorr or paulaner

maybe a fruit/sour beer but it really wont develop their palate for most styles

why would you say karhu instead of lapin kulta? literally the most watered down beer ever made
budweiser doesn't count as a beer

Yes.

fug :--D

depends what they like. Busch Light is probably the closest I've tasted to just water. Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is a nice lemon beer, and their Berryweiss tastes similar to a wine-beer hybrid.

Avoid all IPAs, APAs, DIPAs, etc. They're simply too heavy and complex for someone who already hates beer.

aight just tried this would recommend to someone who hate beer for the same reasons I would recommend hoegaarden
>refreshing
>not bitter
also slight fruity taste like raisins or dates idk similar to hoegaarden that has weak banana taste
wtf I said to someone who hates beer that means not your typical beer something that doesnt taste like ear sulfur for example
wtf is wrong with you?

fucking autists

i would recommend getting piss drunk off of cheap gas station beer as many times as it takes until you get a taste for it

hard soda duh or mikes or four loko or whatever

>someone who hate beers
>offer them a bottle of pinesol with memes all over it

you're an absolutely retarded fuckface

Blue Moon Belgian white, with a couple orange slices.

Miller High Life

That is pretty easy drinking though I'd recommend a good coffee stout for someone that just doesn't like beer flavors at all. If cider is acceptable, pic related. D's wicked baked apple tastes near exactly like apple pie.

Then why open this thread if you've already made up your mind? Did you just want an opportunity to vent about hops?

Also, you do realise that pale ale and lager are barely stronger and much weaker respectively compared to your Hefewiezen? If a new drinker can't even stomach the first two, what makes you think they'll enjoy the third anymore, regardless of hop level?

Ops

I'm so happy I wasn't born with a broken brain that tricks me into pretending I like IPAs to look cool.

What I'd actually recommend is to try a quality beer with a slice of pizza, a burger, or BBQ. The flavors really compliment each other and you start to get why beer is so great. When your younger you so used to everything you drink being sweet or water, it takes tine for your young brain to adjust to the idea of a savory beverage.

kek, I've actually already done it several times and works wonder
This exact same brand, Rouge as well, these fucking beers are undrinkinkable for anyone that had proper beer in their life before, but apparently tastes like fucking godsend to those who usually hate beers.
Not for raping tho, but It'd work pretty easily, considering how well it goes through your throat.

If you ever do something to "look cool" besides wearing current style clothing you're a fucking moron

They're jokingly called the rapist's beer in Belgian uni's cause that's what you give a girl to get her drunk enough to fuck since it's sweet as fuck and 8% alc.
Lot's of girls drink it regularly here though.

I was very recently anti-beer, would always take ciders over it, but recently found I like shocktops and New Belgium's Watermelon Lime Ale

I wonder if it's an age thing. People don't develop a taste for bitter foods until around 23 or so. Some never do.

Campfire stout
Peanut butter milkstout
Alesmith nut brown
Ace's apple cider
Coachella Valley Brewing Co double wit

Lean more towards the top of the list for sweeter/richer beers, and check out the bottom of the list for more sour styles.

Good luck friend!