Post your breakfast

I just woke up and im eating picrelated for breakfast.

how mad does this make you?
please tell me how buttfrustrated you are now :^)

>yfw Keebler discontinued these before you were old enough to shit in a toilet, and you'll never know how amazing they truly were.

If dubs I'll make a delicious sausage, eggs, fruit, and toast.

If not I'll make a cup of noodles.

so close yet so far away

if dubs you make that delicious sausage egg fruit breakfast

I don't care if you're eating cookies for breakfast, I'm not your mom.

I had pic related though. It was awesome because i intended to eat it last night when i was high, i forgot, and got to eat it for breakfast.

Eat your noodles faggot.

Roll threads belong on

I love when stuff like that happens. here's a story told in first person of something that happened to a good friend of mine (not me)
>back when i was a lad of not even 20
>take magic mushrooms on a beautiful, full-moon summer night
>go for a long walk
>followed by some neighborhood cats which usually run away when they see me
>later as the sun is rising and I'm enjoying the afterglow, check the fridge and find a box of BONELESS GARLIC PARMESAN WINGS FROM PIZZAHUT
>parents had eaten pizza hut that previous night and bought me the wings
>ate them and they tasted particularly good

Well thats what happened to a friend of mine anyway. I wish I weren't so boring.

Egg salad. I fucking love egg salad

I make myself a nice cuppa tea and some porridge with a little bit of brown sugar and cinnamon

When where these then?.

I had a burger. It was okay but needed more onion. I also had a glass of Hawaiian Punch. I don't know why but I fucking love Hawaiian Punch lately. It's so fucking sweet.

not only is that a shitty story, but it's not even your own and you felt the need to share it.

They were from the early 90s. They came out sometime ~1989-1990. They were breddy gud.

I'm genuinely happy for you OP. Everyone needs cookies for breaky every once in a while. At least you didn't have two scoops of ice cream.

Enjoy your beetus, user.

Fuck me up, those look delicious. I ate rainbow Chips Ahoy cookies that were similar in a junk food binge, they were pretty tasty.

Cheddar omelette on some corn tortillas topped with a shit ton of pico de gallo

>eating before noon

Pic related is my daily breakfast.

They weren't that good at all. Cookies were the same as the normal and they were small and filling wasn't that good. They were discontinued for good reason.

Ft. Gordon DFAC

Egg whites, pancakes, chicken sausage patty, cantalope, honeydew, hashbrown, orange juice, and coffee (2 cream, 2 sugars)

that would make me sick waking up and eating something like that.

o.o
i wanna be your man