I like my steak medium-rare

>i like my steak medium-rare

ok

>i care about how others like their steak to be cooked because it's all I have to feel superior to them

Nice bait

Sage

>i like it when faggots stop posting shitass garbage threads.

>I like my steak well done with ketchup

>always order my steak rare
>passive aggressively argue with the server when they inevitably bring out a steak cooked to a perfect medium rare
>refuse any offers to have my steak recooked, just let out a heavy sigh and eat the delicious medium rare steak, which is actually my favorite level of doneness
>leave $0 gratuity

>weaponized autism as its finest

>*teleports behind your steak*
he-he, nothing personal kid

nice reddit meme

>I like my steak in milk with jelly beans

>Medium rare
>An aristocrat

>people who actually order "Blue" rare

Its legitimately dangerous some places refuse to even serve this way. and I can scarcely think of a scenario where this is a good choice to order

I've had beef tartare which is literally raw beef on toast.

As a waiter with a shitty cook who does actually suck at cooking, please leave a tip my friend. Even a dollar or whatever, it all helps.

>is a waiter

Oh wagie, at least get a job that other wage slaves respect.

When you factor in tips (depending on what state user is in or what restaurant user works at) - s/he could be making quite a bit.

>"land of the free"
>can't get a steak blue rare

can't make this shit up

my best friend's wife likes it medium rare with ranch, I know thats bad and I make sure she knows constantly
>but how bad is it?

>"land of the free"
>government will ruin you if you don't way a privet company money every month so that if you get in a car accident they can pay you less than the vehicle was worth and then make you pay even more every month

Fuck, insurance triggers me so hard.

this, all day everyday
>not in a major city, but still in a very well known subcity
wait staff pull in about $10-15/hour depending on day
the hot ones almost get $20/hr

I take my steak rare. More natrual flavor comes out that way.

>what is sous vide