Middle Eastern Food

my landlord accused me of eating his meat though it wasn't me but other guests in the house.

I told him I have my own food but it seems he doesn't believe me, what should I say? or just leave it be?

also middle eastern food thread

I don't know what I'm looking at but, it looks delicious

So why do you have access to your landlord's food

Stop living in a third world country I guess

sharing a house and a kitchen, so I guess one could say roommate but he owns the place.

It's just a few months more but I don't want him be pissed with me, some other guest must have eaten his meat.

looks like a mix of beef and chicken shawarma, rice, red cabbage, tabbouleh, hummus with olive oil and garlic sauce.

Looks good except for the hummus

Middle eastern food is best at 2 am when you're shit faced

>living with Muslims as a Kafir

God i love tabbouleh

Never live with your landlord. Its like living with your parents but worse.

is hummus just the mashed potatos of the middle east

For all the kebabs i've eaten in my life, I don't think i've ever eaten a single one of them while sober

offer him some of your food

this and for god's sake don't ever work for your landlord either

Not really. Durkastanis eat mashed potatoes, too. Or, at least, my family does. Also, hummus with sesame paste and oil is really Levantine, only. People in Yemen, for example, don't eat it. Just Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Palestine, though it's been introduced to other nations of the ME at Levantine restaurants opened there. Think of it like having a Cajun restaurant in Maine or Memphis barbecue in California.

Clockwise from the top:
Beet-and-lemon-pickled red cabbage, tabbouleh (a parsley and wheatcorn salad), yogurt sauce, a shittily made hummus, garlic and oil sauce for barbecued chicken, djaj mishwe (Lebanese barbecued chicken), l'ham mishwe (Lebanese barbecued red meat of some kind, either lamb or beef) with yogurt sauce, plain pilaf rice.

>the 'everyone middle eastern is muslim' meme
My family are almost all Catholics or atheists. The only Muzzie in the family is the Indonesian girl my cousin married.

Is he a 50-ish manchild who used to do artwork for video games but hasn't had a job in eight or nine years and he's trying to keep his house in Urbana, Illinois from being foreclosed upon?

I rented a room from that stupid fuck. He loaded up the freezer with frozen vegetables that his parents didn't want, then forgot they were his, and bitched at me for filling up the freezer with "my" frozen vegetables.

Confirmed for stealing Daddys leftovers from dinner last night. LOL.

Be honest, was your landlord Jewish? Asking for a friend.

That hummus looks overblended

noone said my landlord is muslim

first, why should I, I didn't take his shit? second, all I eat at home is ramen and he surely doesn't want some.

yeah I figured it out but there are not many option for a cheap stay

no he isn't and the situation you described has nothing to do with mine.

no

yes

also have some more shawarma

You could say that Dubs-man.