Will a vegan diet make my body holy?

Will a vegan diet make my body holy?

You'll be gay

I don't think so unless by gay you mean happy.

I guess it will by making your feminine little dick finally fall off and turn into a pussy....which is technically one more hole and thus making you more holy

>Harry Potter jokes

Go home:

>Harry Potter jokes

What the fuck does Harry Potter have to do with anything?

No, it will just turn you into a pretentious asshole.

One of the characters has his ear blown off, Hagrid I think. Another character, Voldemort probably, asked him" how do you feel, are you okay!?!?" To which the other guy said "saint like", then Voldemort says "huh" so the other guy says "I'm holy, get it, holey" point at the hole on the side of his head where an ear used to be.

That's where you got the joke, stop being a faggot.

I'm not a man-child faggot like you and thus, haven't seen those movies made for children

The first book came out in 1998. So, an infant born the same day would be an adult. That being said, why did you blatantly steal a joke from something you don't like? Are you Amy Schumer???

That joke existed before Harry Potter. You've been watching the Freeform Harry Potter weekend and it has corrupted your brain.

No. In your case, you'll be a ball hugger

What's Freeform?

Kek. Nice damage control, faggot. Are you the guy who wanted a butterbeer recipe for his hamplanet girlfriend's birthday party a while back?

>What's google
you slack-jawed faggot.

God I hate this fucking place. I made a stupid joke, I've never seen or read Harry Potter. What the fuck is wrong with people like you that you try to turn every post into a retarded fucking argument. Please kill your self.....also, who the fuck is Amy Schumer?

Sounds like you are a pop culture facebook/reddit fag, so why don't you do everyone a favor and hop on back over there

>who the fuck is Amy Schumer?

I'm an amerlilard and I have no idea. I suspect it's a millennial celebrity worshiper in that post. I often see references to celebrities that I wouldn't recognize or even know what song they sang or reality show they were staged in. God the US is going to hell on a handcart.

>God the US is going to hell on a handcart.

Pretty much, I actually unironically beg for ISIS or Best Korea to unleash their wrath on us as we deserve it

People have been tossing around celebrity references for the last sixty years, grandpa.

I have similar experiences on this site, and to a lesser extent just living my life. Many people are very pugnacious and unpleasant, who attempt to turn innocuous statements into ridiculous arguments for reasons I cannot fathom besides that it has become customary. I don't mean to say that there haven't always been assholes, but Christ, there are a lot of assholes right now.

What I gather is that she's an unfunny comedian with a reputation for plagiarism. That poster is either incredibly lame for making that joke(?), or very immature for actually thinking the holy/holey pun was invented in 1998 by the Harry Potter author. He could also be a comedic genius for layering so many levels of plagiarism jokes, since the Harry Potter author is also a notorious plagiarist. Who knows.

Pfft. People have been wishing for a civilization reset for hundreds of years.

So you DID steal the joke. Noted.

A search engine.

Confirmed for stealing the joke, again.

Good work.
-b

>Will a vegan diet make my body holy?

It might get you into some tight vegan holes... if you catch my drift...

I can only imagine needing this much attention from strangers on a Hungarian basket-weaving forum

Yes. Your body will be sanctified, and make an excellent sacrifice. The Gods will be pleased.

>implying there are tight vegan holes(.........)