I imagine this tastes like what sex feels like

I imagine this tastes like what sex feels like.

You'd be wrong. Keep on dreaming son...it'll happen one day you fat fuck.

Like a greasy lubricated dick going in and out your ass.

Is that what KFC tastes like?!

Sweaty, uncomfortably hot, and disappointing? Yeah more or less.

I think that's a very good description.

POP A POPPLER IN YOUR MOUTH
WHEN YOU COME TO FISHY JOES

KFC's popcorn chicken is the only thing on their menu I like. None of the KFC's around me offer it on its own anymore though, just in tiny Go cup things. Pisses me off.

I can't figure out if you mean to imply that you have never had sex, or never had KFC's popcorn chicken, or both.

Regardless, you are probably dead on. Sex is not the earth-shattering high that people want to make it out to be and KFC is well... Crap compared to even your average grocery store fried chicken.

Sex feels good and KFC's popcorn chicken... Tastes edible enough. So yeah they are somewhere around the same.

>he is bad at sex

L M A O
M
A
O

One time, I inhaled one of those and nearly died.

WHAT THEY'RE MADE FROM IS A MYSTERY WHERE THEY COME FROM NO ONE KNOWS

Greasy, lukewarm and somewhat unsatisfying?

Yup

If you've never tried it you can just buy them at any KFC.

s-shut up!

I've never had sex or tried KFC. Is there a direct correlation between the two? It always looked tasty in commercials, but the local KFC is really greasy and pretty uncomfy.

I ordered this $10 popcorn chicken bucket the other day but they must have run out. They gave me one of those rectangular boxes they put the fried chicken pieces in full of popcorn chicken. Like full to the brim. Must have been like 150 pieces in there.

How big are the buckets compared to the regular maxi cups of popcorn chicken?

After eating KFC I feel all dirty and greasy but happy. After sex I feel covered in germs and like I just skinny dipped in the market's fish stall.

Disgusting 'Merican poison being spread across the fucking world.

'Merica needs to be bombed off the face of this earth.

Fried chicken was invented by Scots. Blame England for not fulfilling their genocide, and the Vikings before them.

You fuggin hookers? Bar sloots? Dead hookers? Or are you just geh.

Op, home made spiced fried chicken is better. You aren't missing out.