Tipping at taco stands in mexico

so if i got to a taco stand and buy 3 tacos for lets say 30pesos (1.50$) but then i just fucking drench them in like onions and salsa and pickled jalapenos and all the free shit

so if i fucking load up on like pico de gallo and beans and their quality salsa, should i tip way more?

im guessing a normal tip should be like 5pesos, should i give like 10 or 20 pesos?

(im trying to cut down on how much meat i eat but fucking meat is the only thing available to eat out here at night so load up on the free veggies)

Mexico makes ingestible things that can kill you for a dollar. Tip as much as you feel is right.

I mean yeah you're kind of being a loopholing cocksucker if you don't tip them at least a little bit, god damn. if you compare that to getting a large cup at mcdonalds for water and then filling it with soda, it's a lot more annoying. don't be so cheap dude. those stands aren't a blast to run I'm sure.

god damn jews.

Fuck off permanently Pablo.

Trump will build a wall to keep Mexicans out of America.

also what is the ediquitte at mexican taco stands and resturaunts regarding salsa? is it rude or inapproriate to load your plate full off salsa? what about going and addding more to your food after youve already started eating_ ¿ is there stuff that ive probably been doing in mexico like a dumbass that is considered fine to do in the state_s'''?

im not being cheap, i just tipped 15 pesos on 32pesos meal. the dudes were fucking stoked. im just wondering if ive been tippping wayyyyy more than necessary to make up for all the salsa i eat.

...really im fucking annoyed i cant find a fucking plate of beans and rice. fucking meat everything over here

two dubs in a row hot diggity darn.

that's a good tip, and you can probably get away with less.

The beans are always cooked with bacon or ham hock.

ya I like a little bit of meat just not all meat all the time. all the cheesebugers here use fucking 1lb patties

>all the cheesebugers here use fucking 1lb patties
ES CARNE DE RATA!

Tipping is a very American thing to do.

Too late, Cletus

Does this map scare polshits? It's just what Mexico used to look like

Nobody tips nearly 50% on a meal unless the waiter gives you a handy under the tablecloth or something.

well what is the ediquite on loading you plate with half a lb of salsa?

also how come they don't serve rice at restaurants in Guadalajara? I can't find a fucking plate of beans and rice anywheree

>what mexico used to look like

I find it hilarious that beaners are even showing anyone this map. In two years we took all that territory, and a couple thousand of our soldiers killed 30,000 of theirs. Embarrassing.

>Aztlan

you might as well be showing off a map of ancient Atlantis. Why are Mexicans so ignorant of real history and why do they always claim to be Aztecs? Your ancestors were probably from some tribe that got raped by the Aztecs and then the Spaniards.

>i tip

>well what is the ediquite on loading you plate with half a lb of salsa?

You don't.

so a 50% tip wont make us for this rudeness?

You're like one of those fat asses who gos to Chipotle and orders a "bowl with tortillas on the side" because
>hurr durr you get more food that way
Sure, but now instead of a burrito you have a bowl of garbage and you look like an idiot while simultaneously getting fatter. Why don't you just enjoy your food and not worry that you don't feel full? You realize eating a healthy portion of food is actually more satisfying than getting stuffed and feeling like crap, right?

No, you shouldnt, if they want to be paid for you taking advantage of free items, theyd put a cost on them.

Put as much salsa as you wish, there's no etiquette regarding that.

About the rice, it depends on the type of restaurant, some have roce, others don't, it's not ubiquitous.

t. DYEL

gotta eat big to get big kid

>so

>so

you type like a fag and your shits all retarded. Unless you're getting delivery you should never tip

If you buy something on a street stand you don't need to tip. You could but there's no need, if you liked the tacos or whatever you got just say that it was good and they'll be more than happy, good word of mouth is great for new costumers.