How long will cooked roast chicken last?

how long will cooked roast chicken last?

I bought 10 whole chickens because they were 2 for $10

Thats not a good price...

in australia it is.

3 days in the refrigerator, 6 months in the freezer.

2 or 3 days in the fridge.

Sure that is a good price. Northern EU here.

Those woolworths/coles roast chickens are shit, I'd rather pay extra at my local charcoal chicken place or make my own

kek even in Fairbanks, AK a whole chicken is $8

you're getting stiffed hard

what the fuck you gonna do with 10 whole chickens, I think you erred.

did you miss where i paid $5 per chicken?

this. also freeze the ones you don't plan on eating today IMMEDIATELY.

>This fucking thread

That's the regular price for a rotisserie chicken in the states (midwest)
I work at a grocery store too, so sometimes I can get the ones at the end of the day for like 2 bucks if theres a huge surplus

Did you buy them already cooked?
Pick the meat shred it and vacuum pack it.
Take the bones and make stock. 10 birds is a lot of bones so just reduce it until thick and thin it out when you use it.

You spent 50 fucking dollars on chicken now live with your mistake

>Freezing cooked chicken
Do you want to die?

The Coles ones are terrible but the woolies ones are okay. I'd actually be fine getting one of those and then getting the chips from the charcoal chicken. My local charcoal chicken does awesome fried chicken though.

you know you can get a whole chicken for like $3 when they are on special. You just want to brine it over night and then roast it

Eat ones you can, boil one to make broth (base for curry).
Remove meat from chickens you cannot process, make most spicy curry you can eat.
Then freeze it. Spicy curry can be stored much longer than chicken.
Sometimes i make curry from broth, and some onion. Then i pour it over chicken i cannot eat (boled or fried) and store in fridge. Cooked chicken meat can last longer when it is covered in curry.

Buy them raw and butcher them yourself and freeze the different parts in separate freezer bags.

There's literally nothing wrong with this.

I think it varies from store to store, the woolies near me is a dump and a big flash new Coles opened up just down the road from me. I've noticed the meat and produce are much better quality at the new Coles so I shop there most of the time now unless woolies has something on special that I want.

How's that relevant? He's an aussie, it's a completely different country that uses a different currency in case you weren't aware. That's like me saying "lmao gas is so expensive in the states I pay a dollar per gallon in Saudi Arabia"