typical drinks of your country thread

Made from girders and the tears of goth-fags

do white people drink this?

b e e r

>tfw biggest coffee consumers per capita

Japan?

Netherlands probably.

That faggots CHUG coffee.

Nah, Finland. Think we've held that title for some time now.

yes i do, they sell it in vending machines at my local bowling alley

Perhaps.
Here it's automatically assumed you drink coffee.

where do you live friend?

Are you guys anything like the Swedes in terms of coffee brewing and consumption? I've been to Malmö and noticed Swedes just down cup after cup. I tried a bit and it was horrible. Bitter and weak. I'm guessing they use a much smaller amount of dry coffee per cup than we do. If that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised if while you drink the most brewed coffee, like 2l per person per day or something, we use more dry coffee than you do.

Does that make sense or am I rambling incoherently?

>not posting the peach one
You had one job, fellow ItaliAnon. ONE JOB.

Pretty much, yeah. Our coffee is usually pretty weak and people don't seem to mind as long as they get their caffeine fix. And as you said, people down it cup after cup like it's nothing. There's like a small handful of brands that everyone recognizes and drinks exclusively here and people probably rarely bother to seek out better quality coffee. And yeah I dunno if the coffee measures are standardized globally but we usually brew so that one measurement of coffee grinds = 1 (small) cup.

Then yeah, we probably use more dry coffee. Per 60-90ml of water, we use the same amount as you do for 200ml of water.

My country is big , so dunno if it counts

Fuck,lemon4life

Sweet water?

Oh man I miss irn bru. Being an expat sucks.

Hello, Italy.

42069 Cumstain lane

I've seen these at my local supermarket. They collect more dust than anything else in the entire store.

I thought it's japon drink
It tastes vaguely of grapefruit