Omelette appreciation thread

Is there a food:
>easier
>cheaper
>more versatile
>tastier
>quicker

Than the humble omelette?

This should be everyone's first dish. Teaches basic skills such as temperature control and how to be delicate, and is a great way to fine tune your palette.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s10etP1p2bU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gonna make one in your honor OP.

Fuck i saw this thread after i finished my scrambled eggs

Not vegan. I don't like chicken periods.

There are countless tastier dishes, but this one is a clear winner in taste/effort.

You're totally right about the rest.

CHICKEN EGGS ARE THE ULTIMATE FOOOOOOOD

YOUR BODY HAS THE SAME REACTION TO IT AS YOU HAVE TOWARDS MOST COOKED SEA CREATURES

YOU PUT IT ON YOUR TONGUE AND YOUR BRAIN IS LIKE
"YEP, THAT'S FUCKING GOOD BASIC PROTEIN SHIT THAT KEEPS ME ALIVE. EAT ALL OF THAT SHIT. EAT IT NOW."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

Ever tried scrambled human periods? Might sound disgusting but once it enters your mouth you imediately transcend this dimmension and start absorbing 4D protein to start building 4D muscle to become a powerfull interdimensional warrior. Also chicks love guys who love periods.

God gave us a mighty digestive system that can consume an awe inspiringly huge number of things so that we may survive, thrive, and enjoy life.

Chicken periods are one of those primary divine foods meant for us to consume... historically THE significant protein source in many places and cultures.

To look upon chicken eggs consumption with such disdain is an evil from the will of SATAN. REPENT SINNER! REPENT AND EAT THIS DELICIOUS OMELET

I've been saying this for years, good thread OP.

Aside from soups yeah you're spot on.

Help I can't flip it without it breaking what am I doing wrong

too thick or dry

You're trying to flip it in the pan instead of using a lid. When nearly done put the toppings in. Then slide onto plate and it folds there. Unless you don't wanna do that, in which case go fuck yourself and screw it up 30 times to figure it out.

Wait longer

omelette i made earlier today, with sausage risotto inside of it.

That's like an eggy Italian chimichanga.
I want one immediately.

Nice. I made a really simple one for my breakfast this morning, just grated in a bit of pecorino cheese.

>cue Mr. Pepin....

youtube.com/watch?v=s10etP1p2bU

it taste nothing like a chimichanga. It tastes like risotto stuffed inside of an omelette.

B A S E D

Soups require stocks and bones to be good.
Or else it's just vegetable water.
taste/effort ratio.

Yeah obviously but the concept of it is similar.
Ya dip.

can't actually make one, so i just go for scrambled, i fucking hate cooking eggs.

although whenever i go out for breakfast i always order a poached egg on buttered toast

Today I learned Veeky Forums has no idea what a period really is

>easier
>cheaper
>more versatile
>tastier
>quicker

this is now a fried egg thread.

>tfw don't like eggs
>tfw wish i did so i could enjoy an omelette

damn right OP. getting up early enough not to have to run straight out the door and making an omelette with some spring greens to eat in the garden is the patrician attitude to a working morning.

It's spelled palate you fucking retard.
Thanks for your riveting insight on eggs, mogoloid.
Kill yourself.

Take your meds, sperg lord.

>mogoloid
*mongoloid

Medication is not prescribed for autism and everything you don't like is not in fact autism.

Stop posting.