What the fuck is this shit? Do you Americans really eat this bullshit? Honestly when you show me an Advocado, to me...

What the fuck is this shit? Do you Americans really eat this bullshit? Honestly when you show me an Advocado, to me, it embodies the ultimate downfall of Western civilization. The Starbucks communist millennial nu-male redditor male feminist who can't SPEND one day without his fucking Advocado. There's something about this fucking meme fruit that infuriates me to no end, and it's probably what it represents. If you eat this garbage then I sincerely hope you fucking die a horrible painful death, then again you would probably enjoy it, since it's hip nowadays to be submissive and take it by the ass, suffering is your second nature now. You deserve it for being a white straight male don't you? You feel like you should be a little "gayer" huh? It makes you guilty right? Well fuck you. Fuck you and your FUCKING Advocado. I don't want to ever associate with you even if we share genders or skin color, I want you banished from existence, you are a living, breathing cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PUMaffdpyP0
youtu.be/BiGXiqSgnPM
youtu.be/pbA_kQqOp30
youtu.be/zdlxhQ8PZFA
youtu.be/9k7kf8LUTps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>stop liking things I don't like

user chill out it's just a fruit lmao

New pasta?

But America's love of Avacado was bourne from the fruits of NAFTA. Free trade is capitalism, user.

They are pretty tasteless, really

I don't get what the big deal is

>what it represents
Man, you people sure have some weird ideas about food. To me it's all just flavors and textures.

That's a whole lot of words for saying 'I'm retarded'.

ha what a faggot. If you're not spreading a little avocado on your BLTs yet, I suggest you try it

I agree 100%. Whenever i hear someone talk about avocado or guac i immediately think less of them.

>a fruit cultivated and eaten for 7,000 years
>we're supposed to care what some faggot kid thinks and stop eating it

Lol, Veeky Forums, you're so dumb

I like to eat avocados, quinoa and take it up the ass while I binge watch big bang theory

What the fuck are you going to do about it??? FAGGOT

If you genuinely enjoy taking it up the ass and you don't do it to virtue signaling or be more feminine then I am 100% fine with it. However, if I ever find you in the streets and encounter myself with a balding, bearded """man""" with a funny le nostalgic 90's kid shirt, a scarf, a """man"""bag and an iPhone with a Reddit tab open then I'm sorry but I'm genetically predisposed to beat the living fucking shit out of you and literally punching you until every single fucking cell in your body evaporates and ceases to exist, the point of your existence is to be as weak and as punchable as possible so if you have any fucking problems with this you can go complain to natural selection, not me. This is just my job, to shame and humiliate pseudo-males like you, and your job is to be my punching bag. Nothing more.

i'm pole and I unironicaly enjoy avocadoes. They are delicious as fuck. Too bad I have to ripen them in a paper bag playing a game of russian roulette since its quite pricy

you should find work that pays better so you can get off the EBT

My great grandfather owned an avocado ranch.

It is a völkisch fruit.

Avocado mango smoothie, that's my treat right there.

What I don't get about people like you is that you somehow delude yourself into thinking you're a member of some superior class of classically masculine men. You're not; you're just getting old, and your response to trends you find confusing is to lash out like a 3 year old girl. It's your fault you're unhip, and the more you think to yourself "God, I'm so right! Why is everyone else so wrong?" the more you're going to deepen the imagined chasm between yourself and the normies.

Act your age, you fucking drip. Stop getting mad about fruit.

The same could be said of the banana in the 1900's

>Stop getting mad about fruit

It's natural for OP to get angry at things that are more intelligent than him.

It's good for sushi and of course guacamole. Everything has a use (I just wrote this it's probably not true tho)

If you think a fucking FRUIT represents anything besides a common food that people all over the world eat, than you're a fucking waste of oxygen. Take your garbage posts back to /pol/, you fucking waste of space.

*cough*Crrrrackhead....*cough*

You need to get off the pipe and realize you don't have the right to ever lay hands on someone unless they do it first. I hope you try to harass someone and they beat the fucking shit out of you. (and yes, it will happen eventually).

>be hispanic
>avocado is ubiquitous and mundane
>it becomes a point of contention for old people
i don't even like avocado but this is hilarious

>nu-male male

Also I literally just had guacamole for the first time the other day and thought it was bretty gud. The fuck do I deserve to die for because of that?

I was on a vegetarian/almost vegan kick for awhile and thought it would be brilliant to substitute avocado (smashed up) for mayo on a sandwich.

I don't hate avocado but as it turns out that was repulsive and I don't know if I was even able to stomach more than a few bites of my sandwich.

10/10

I don't get the avocado meme either, but I grew up in Southern California and every other house had an avocado tree, so I grew up eating them when they were in season. We also use the toasted leaf to flavour things like beans or tamales. I don't know why you're so triggered and raging though, if you don't like them just don't eat them. As far as all the "meaning" you derived from it, seems like you have issues friend. It's just a fad it will pass like any other, and I will continue to enjoy them long after everyone else has forgotten about them.

this.
how many of those things have you secretly shoved up your ass OP?

>t. Angry Shart
Faggot.

I don't eat them because avocados come from spic countries, and I'm a proud trump supporter.

Fuck any traitors and numales who eat these hispanic international gibsmedat in fruit form

>I'm a proud trump supporter.
Trump cucked us, just get off the train already.

>Trump cucked us
How so? I smell a leftist concern troll posing as a trump supporter

It is true that Europeans or anglos in general can't into aguacates?
i heard rumors that you can't even cut it with out chopping your hand.

hilarious:
youtu.be/PUMaffdpyP0
youtu.be/BiGXiqSgnPM

>Advocado, to me, it embodies the ultimate downfall of Western civilization.
To me it's poor education.

JAJAJAJAJAJA

youtu.be/pbA_kQqOp30

youtu.be/zdlxhQ8PZFA

youtu.be/9k7kf8LUTps

>a fucking fruit got little /pol/tard shitting his diapers

solo tenemos que tolerarlos por una o dos generaciones más

Waddayaknow a fruit got triggered by a fruit

You ever lose avocado roulette?

>tfw accidentally eating a crunchy avocado

Did you add salt at least? It's like butter, bland without salt

This

>omg, I can't handle other people doing things because I'm a fucking snowflake that needs a safe space

This is how they all sound these days. Its getting really boring. The funny thing is they think trump will save them and maga. When trump is done selling us off piecemeal to the Russians we'll have fifty times as many nu-males all trying to get a piece of the oligarchy.

Yeah man avocados are pretty good

what's wrong with avocados you piece of shit?
you're like those faggots that don't do something because there are people they dont like doing it- just neck yourself already

who gives a shit? sage.