Chinese dumplings

Anyone know how to make top quality Chinese Dumplings? My third aunt is coming over for dinner and loves dumplings. I trying to figure out the best and quickest way to make them and what should I stuff them with?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewoksoflife.com/2015/05/steamed-bbq-pork-buns-char-siu-bao/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stuff them with dolphin.

Stuff them with dog.

How many pounds would I need and how should I cook them? Steam, maybe Pan Fry?

Ew...

Confucius say your 3rd aunt is a fatty. Slaughter at least 13 dolphins (a china-mans dozen).

Grow up, wow.

>Americans
>Asking how many pounds they'll need

Make it a minimum 20lb each, those fat fucks stuff their mouths until they burst and still gorge on more like rabid dogs, pure disgust on their part

Don't be mad that your country is unable to produce enough food for you famished bone bunnies.

>third aunt
what the fuck is that?

incest

Just buy frozen wonton cheets, fill them with chicken shit(blendered raw chicken breast + sesame oil + soy sauce + fresh ginger + fresh garlic + pepper) or something like shrimp shit(blendered shrimp, soy sauce, pepper, salt, wasabi) or some veggies marinated in sushi vinegar + soy sauce.

Look up how to fold it, and steam it.

easy as fuck

I was thinking of filling some of them with hamburger meat and mustard. The other few I want to stuff with cottage cheese and tots then deep fry them for her, does this sound good or bad as far as ideas go?

Fuck you bud.

thewoksoflife.com/2015/05/steamed-bbq-pork-buns-char-siu-bao/

Pretty good recipe.

The more authentic ones use 3 leavening agents (yeast, baking powder and ammonium bicarbonate (which you can only get in the US by ordering internationally)).

Even without the A/B this recipe is pretty close to what you get in most decent Chinese places.

(To be truly authentic, add a bit of motor oil, cook over a coal fire and use dog or cat in place of the pork, make sure the water is contaminated with human feces.)

You can often find dumpling wrappers in the supermarket refrigerated produce section.

In terms of stuffing, you'll want ground pork and some shrimp. Like 2/3 ground pork and 1/3 chopped up shrimp. Add in some chopped scallion, finely chopped water chestnut, and grated ginger, and a splash of soy sauce.

That's not a fucking dumpling then you retard
You don't put soy sauce in the wonton wrappers please don't do this

Har gao is a classic. But don't blend the shrimp like other user suggested. Just chop it coarsely.

lol