Korean Fusion > Korean Traditional

Korean Fusion > Korean Traditional

>inb4muhculturalappropriation
>inb4muhsoodobu
>inb4muhjigae
>inb4muhbibimbap

What are these called? The top right looks amazing.

10/10 would eat the shit out of that

what does 'fusion' mean?

It's called "koja", two rice cakes filled with short rib, kimchee, onions, sesame seeds, lettuce, and sauce. Like a sandwich or burger, but with rice instead of buns.

>Korean Traditional

You mean Chinese food?

Eh, it just means they take korean ingredients techniques and make things like tacos, bowls, fries, etc.

Put it in my mouth.

I feel like that's the easy tier of doing fusion things. X but with Y!

It is, for sure, but it's delicious!

There is a deli near my house that does a Korean steak sandwich, it's fucking godly.

Fusion food is some of the best damn food out there, since you are taking two good things and putting them together. "Pure" cuisine is good too, but people shouldn't let that mindset stagnate their cooking.

Why does every fusion restaurant put sauces on in a zig zag?

whats so korean about the sammie?

The meat is seasoned just like it would be for Korean BBQ and there is a kimchi and spicy Korean inspired dressing on it as well. It isn't SUPER Korean, but it is the perfect representation of what I think good low key fusion (I think of it more like borrowing good bits) cooking can be.

No thanks. I'll take a butterflied beef shortrib marinated in a soy garlic sauce and grilled over charcoal ahead of your faggotry any day. You fuckers always think there is something to improve. There isn't. Perfection was achieved with that original iteration. Yours is a step down and a degeneration. Pathetic.

You are such a faggot. Pic related, it's what you wear

>Pathetic.
Not nearly as sad as your lack of imagination.

The original Korean Fusion

One of my favorites. I like how it has baked beans.

>fusion
t. I'm too much of a pleb to appreciate things I didn't grow up with

Just shove the entire damn thing in my mouth.

>Eating food is a binary choice between traditional recipes or new recipes

I wanna kbbq kebab shawarma fusion place
You could grill the meats in front of you and put kimchi in your sandwich

Food purists BTFO. Ingredients and methods don't decide authenticity, culture does. Pic related could either be Japanese tempura or Portuguese peixinhos da horta, and both claims would equally be right.