What are some things that you do that would piss off Veeky Forums?

What are some things that you do that would piss off Veeky Forums?

>i always cook my bacon in the oven

>I cook mostly vegan meals

I use bouillon cubes
I steam my broccoli in the microwave
I primarily use a teflon griddle instead of a frying pan
I primarily use a ceramic knife

My friend uses a microwave to make scrambled eggs

The oven is superior for cooking bacon, though.

I hate McChickens

I eat exclusively at only the finest fast food restaurants

today for breakfast I ate 1lb of bacon

Stop this shit posting now

Veeky Forums isn't really some patrician board with only the finest tastes like /v/ or something. With all the snack food and alcohol threads it's like Veeky Forums isn't trying to prove who has the best tastes in food or who is the best at cooking. It's that we're trying to not be the worst. We're the /r9k/ of cooking forums for sure.

I always over season my steaks, even if they're a good cut. I've never used just salt and pepper on meat.

If we had a sticky it would just be a link to the McDonald's value menu

Literally everyone does this. You're not special.

my go to meal is pasta with store bought pasta sauce the my secret ingredient is lots of sharp cheddar melted in the sauce.

i probably eat this at least 6 times a week, sometimes more

call nuggies: nuggets

This. Sometimes I get the feeling half of this board is mediocre home cooks looking for ideas to up their games a little and the other half is fast/convenience food eaters trying to have others validate the idea that nice things aren't worth the money.

the semi-regular industry threads show that there are a fair amount of professional cooks and chefs here as well.

>only the finest tastes like /v/

are you fucking serious

I don't like chicken from any fast food restaurant, especially in sandwich form.

I always eat pasta with a spoon.

chic-fil-a chicken is bretty good

I bump shitty threads such as this one

Comfy

I love that.

That means being as contrarian as humanly possible

well when you cut up your spajetti that small it's not really too bad. I just think you're a phucken weirdo.

Or maybe a genius cos the sauce won't go everywhere.

Fuck it, I'mma try this shit.

Drench my portuguese chicken burgers in high quality mayonnaise, whatever falls off gets eaten with fries.

You mean plant based niggeracci.

If you're not 100% vegan it can't be a vegan meal.

I used to be vegan for 6 months straight, but my literal food addiction made me fuck up and I'm going to the military so I needs my vitamin D to reduce leg stress fractures during basic.

>If you're not 100% vegan it can't be a vegan meal.
Meaning meals a vegan could eat. I'm not vegan myself, but I like the food. It's cheap, it keeps me trim and it keeps the doctor off my back about cholesterol. Also no worries about cross contamination in the kitchen.

>going to the military

Lol, good luck trying to be vegan in the military. They'd blow you from the cannons.

That's why I stopped, you can be a vegetarian, but what's the point.

I love animal products, they just fuck with my health and im a greedy monkey.

simply existing pisses off Veeky Forums

that's why it's fucking funny you pleb

>Ceramic knife
Why would that piss off Veeky Forums?
They hold an edge better, at the price of being broken easier.
Just use metal for whole meats and ceramic for other shit like fruits and vegetables.

Also, if it's sharp, and you're comfortable with it, who cares? Some people choose parry knives over peelers.

I don't drink alcohol.

The best breakfast

PUSSY

>Steak well done with ketchup.

Ball>bell>bone>>>>>>>>power gap>boot

It's like you read the OP and were so flustered you ignored it any just had to show how triggered you were.

This is basically me, I started lurking for ideas, learned a few things, and not I stick around. Sometimes you find legit good recepies and sometimes there's a guy frying a hotdog with a power chord. Good shit.

Dinotendies is a cuck.

what's wrong with this? this is the most efficient want to cook bacon...

Microwave is faster

You shut your whore mouth.

t. cuck

>"There's only one oven we use in this family"

I dip my burger in the leftover ketchup from the fries

how does this make any fucking sense

that's /mu/

>finer tastes like /v/
w h a t

What

God amongst men

Be not ashamed. This is objectively the best way to cook bacon.

Whenever I've seen Veeky Forums discuss ceramic knives, they act like they're complete shit and get broken by being looked at.

They do chip and break easily (more easily even than most very hard tempered steel knives). For some people that's worth not having to sharpen it as often, but most of those people would never sharpen either. It doesn't piss me off or even mildly annoy me unless someone is being obstinate about it, but it is a terrible solution for the most part.

I always refer to Chicago style deep dish pizza by its full title

I have regular sex with women

I like the taste of Hershey's chocolate.

Shut the fuck up

I always drench my steak in BBQ sauce even if it's an expensive cut. Steak is always bland to me unless it's inundated with spices.

A good steak is always made better by a good sauce. Only liking plain steak and needing the steak to be completely covered in sauce are equally bad.

I only REALLY drench my steak if it's overcooked (ie anything more than medium). Cheapo Kraft BBQ sauce will usually suffice.

Meant to reply to

>patrician
fuck off to your containment board and stay there

I microwave my pasta. It actually turns out really good.

Triggered? How about i make you dinner? As an appitizer spaghetti rings and the main course my cawk n balls your favourite

boot is the best to dip with, faggot

It seems you're pissed off, you lost.

>portuguese chicken burgers
what did user mean by this
I put chicken stock in every thing

I am 29 and I have more than 20 lunchables in my freezer right now.

It would be nice if that snake went up her ass.

[triggered]

This looks so good right now. If only it had some shake cheese on top and mixed in. I can't help but think that all you would taste is the metal spoon, though. Does any one else ever have that happen where utensils taste like nothing but metal to where you can't even taste the food on it?