Hey, you guys like fresh grilled hotdogs?

Hey, you guys like fresh grilled hotdogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w46Dwh4TMGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do americans really do this?

I'd say no, but this is basically the same as doing it over propane as far as I'm concerned. So yes, we do.

Gonna need more evidence, op

Is there a problem with a fine tube steak over an open flame?

Truly a quality meal fit for any man.

100% true. Also every other negative thing you ever thought about the USA is true as well. 100% totally true.

It flares up a bit

Sometimes a lot

that knife will get hot you know

user, your landlord called; he's pissed.

Nice bait. 11/10

All done :3

masao if thats you please fucking leave

>ketchup

Oh you motherfucker

Why not just put them in boiling water?

What's wrong with ketchup???

This has that grilled flavor to it, but you don't have to fire up the grill fur just one dog

Lost at spray scream

Would you ketchup a car?

No. Hotdogs taste bad and the texture sucks. Last resort food only.

Thanks for giving us a glimpse into ur sad life OP

>boiling hotdogs

That soup that's left over after boiling hot dogs is so vile

>brown

Brown?

It's a color, you might have seen it in a crayon pack.

>not just eating your meat cylinder raw
fuck off

I have no objections to this. Like said it's basically the same as grilling on a propane grill.

No, but I've had multiple people tell me they've cooked hotdogs with a cigarette lighter as if it's a perfectly normal thing to do.

I've done this when it was snowy outside.

I do it. I can get a 24 pack of almost expired hotdogs for 5 bucks, and im on a budget so it do it all the time cause its fast and requires no cookware

microwaving hotdogs isnt so bad either. much much better than boiling. plus, i kinda like it when they blister

I thought I was the only one that does this

Boil them until they split open master race

they dont have anything to live for so they get upset about what others put on hot dogs. I dont even have ketchup in my house, no mayo either, but why in the fuck hell do yankees get their little panties all inside their vaginas about what others do with hot dogs and pizza?? who fucking cares? I still remember seeing someone (a guy from jew york) put mayo on a hot dog. I just said "hm thats weird." then myself then went back to minding my business. but when these autistic yankee faggots see someone use a fork and knife to eat a "philly" cheesesteak or put ketchup on something, they beat their batman dolls over their own heads for 40 minutes. oh and yankees in the northeast get really butt mad about pizza too, if they see a pizza shop anywhere outside their festering liberal shithole, they will exclaim, "DAT NOT REEL NUUU YOOORK PEEEZUH" It actually doesnt matter if all the staff, the owner, the ingredients, and fucking water (yes they bitch about this) are all from jew york, they still say its not "real". I wish we had a 9/11 every day.

>ketchup

>ketchup

solid

no it's not, I jar it up and use it as stock. it's actually a form a beef stock, and flavorful.

>boilin your dogs at all
>master race
i want to spit in your mouth

I boil my vegan dogs all the time, but that's because I have trouble with fatty foods.

Used to fry em with a tomato sauce.

youtube.com/watch?v=w46Dwh4TMGA

Frank Zappa did. Liked it so much he even named one of his albums Burnt Weenie Sandwich. He also chainsmoked and drank gallons of coffee a day. No real surprise he died of colon cancer.

the legend