What are Veeky Forums's honest thoughts on the lolfrog known as Ja/ck/?

What are Veeky Forums's honest thoughts on the lolfrog known as Ja/ck/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UUvYcUbxzYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish terrible things upon him

>white bean salad

I wish Jack threads would get moved to

Too bad you can't downvote them :^)

It almost is.

I have no feelings toward him whatsoever.

But if I did, I'd probably murder him, butcher him, cook him into one of his own monstrosity recipes, then feed him to the homeless.

What do you have against homeless people? On another note, that pic looks like it should be on an article about working adults with down syndrome.

Wat

Pretty mean, tbqh

based ja/ck/ working the cu/ck/s

he had a severe stroke a few years ago and ended gaining more weight

i make sure to watch his new videos as soon as they come out, waiting for the day he doesn't upload for a few weeks, until his obese son/obese wife posts that he passed away on ja/ck/s facebook

it was not a severe stroke you exaggerating tard
but yeah he's going to die young and fat

RUDE

I want him to fucking die he got his oldest son hooked on drugs at 16 and blamed it on the computer repair shop in Huntington Beach when he was smoking dope with him when his wife found out that her son was smoking pot jack turned around and said he didn't know and accused him of stealing money and kicked him out and then proceeded to choke him out

pls no, nut until saws

Kek is that even true

Imagine Ja/ck/ and Kay (that irish/scottish hambeast cook) having a child

>Kay
>Irish/Scottish
Retard.

He's ignorant about cooking, although that's his gimmick. He says he'll show people his first time cooking something so they can learn from him, which is fine. But he also does dangerous things like eating raw meat and improperly canning food which could result in food poisoning.

But a lot of people on Veeky Forums get overwhelmed with hating him and become ignorant themselves. They'll make fun of him for doing things that aren't wrong, and if you try to correct them, they don't listen. One example is of his chocolate cake where he puts mayo in the cake batter, and people don't realize that all the ingredients in mayo go into a cake anyway.

This too. Onions, garlic, apples, sauerkraut? Pretty common side dish to go with pork dishes. Nothing wrong with it. Could've been browned more maybe, but other than that it's fine.

There are plenty of things he does wrong, and he also kind of seems like a bad person in his personal life, but people get obsessed to the point of making themselves ignorant. I got tired of Ja/ck/ threads and started browsing reddit more for their cooking board, it's actually better if you want to talk about cooking with people instead of just hating someone.

youtu.be/UUvYcUbxzYI

>defending jack
>started browsing reddit
Get the fuck out

This is what I mean. I didn't defend Jack, I stated everything that he does wrong. I only said that he doesn't do everything wrong but obsessive people think he does. I really like food and cooking, and I'd rather focus on that than hating some random person on YouTube all the time to the point of making myself ignorant. Reddit isn't that bad if you find smaller subs for your specific interests anyway, just the default subs/main page are bad. I've been on Veeky Forums since it was less than a year old too. It's okay to browse both, user.

What's he say about the Palestinians?

>le big boy bite

Fuck yourself

this

Fuck off.

there's something kinda gay about how he eats that tendie that I can't put my finger on

Sounds like
"The pastor says we need to napalm the palastinians. I'm like, where do I sign up?"

It's strange to see an American attempting to cook and not just eat MC Donald's. He's also below average weight for an American.

>Northumbria is not in both Ireland and Scotland
>g-get on my level you tards

believe it or not, we know more about you scottish mics than you do.

>The English county of Northumbria is located in Scotland and stretches across the Irish Sea.
Retard.

sorry, but I am not sorry you're such a poor student of geography. Hopefully one day you'll open an atlas and realize what a fool you have been.

He is a lewd loser

it's the tongue mate, i saw it as well.

>he thinks northumbria is in scotland and ireland. two countries that it is not fucking in

He's a really disgusting person. He's also a straight up idiot. He doesn't piss me off, I just think it's fucked and sad.

>not liking a man with the body of a meatball

Jesus.

When does this subhuman, amorphous blob of a human expire properly?

He keeps having kidney stones so bad that he has to have them removed so maybe not too long now.

I do not know if anyone has died from a kidney stone
the real question is whether he'll have another stroke or if he'll drop from a heart attack

Well not from the stones directly.. but going under surgery repeatedly is taxing on the body.

Whoops that was for the Rogan thread...

He's the guy who wasted most of his youth doing fuck all, but liked food since he's fat anyway.

Later on in his late twenties I bet he tried to pull a bird by telling her he's a "chef", which she bought into, but he couldn't keep the fiscade together once they got to know him since he obviously wasn't.

He looked at his peers all in relationships with established careers and frantically put together a cooking show to try and keep up.

He has very basic knowledge of food and how it works but itsourpose is to prop up his image as a successful celebrity chef.

The show is a fiscade but projects the image he's successful to his peers, that's all he wants.

Where?

>fiscade
18+ only

Look, I started out hating him, but now I just kinda laugh at him, and also think "well millions of people won't cook because they claim its too hard. Granted, this isn't cooking, but the people who think it is now have a jumping off point to learn about real cooking and they have a character who isn't perfect to help them through it"

Flame me if you want, but you've had a roomate like this and the lazy man's recipes could be the reason they take an interest in actually cooking.

F

you got pretty much everything wrong, hate to call you an idiot but... come on man, maybe form an opinion on somebody instead of cooking up some bullshit to hang your hat on

We lost him too soon. I'll be making soggy undercooked burgers tonight in his honor

>fiscade
>fiscade

jesus christ.

kek, nice but Ja/ck/ started (community) college in 1985 so there is no way he was born in 1974. Assuming he started college at 18, he was probably born around 1967.