How about THIS?

the hashtag makes me cringe even more than the poorly-cooked eggs

>that puddle

Every fucking time.

>6 eggs
>5 cloves of garlic

Fuck no it isn't.

What the fuck are you meaning "hashtag?"
Pound sign? What the fuck are you talking about?

does he eat any meals that don't contain eggs, jalapenos and garlic? he's a fucking child

You call that a puddle? Now THIS is a puddle!

That looks like some awful venison holy shit, its not supposed to be black.

>What the fuck are you meaning "hashtag?"
>Pound sign? What the fuck are you talking about?

kill yourself

mmm, onions

I bet his chickens stand in 5-6 inch deep feces all day because he doesn't clean them out.

Jamie, pull up that instagram post of my authentic Italian cuisine.

no joe, those are avocados, not jalapenos

What would Gordon Ramsay say about those onions?

I want his chickens, their yolk:white ratio is beautiful.

>Gluten free flour
>Himalayan salt

why would he go to the trouble of explaining what fucking zoodles are?

>What the fuck are you meaning "hashtag?"

you know exactly what it means. stop pretending to be an old man, dumb faggot.

nobody but your faggot yuppie ass has ever heard of them before

No, I don't.
I don't fucking know what an instagram is.
I don't know what a snapchat story is.
I don't know what reddit looks like.
I have never used facebook.
I don't even know what a fidget spinner looks like during operation.

Fuck you. I'm 25.

what the fuck is a zoodle

Why the fuck is all his food so water logged? Or in some cases swimming in grease?

>#healthyasfuck
>eats 6+ eggs a day
oh boy here we go

If you can actually read you'd be able to work out they're noodles made from zucchini.
Are you a bit fucking slow?

>falling for the dietary cholesterol hoax

scoff

are you fucking amish or something lmao

jesus christ. A hashtag is a way that a user on social media can categorize what they post by manually inputting a phrase following the pound sign.

not seeing the problem here.

This jamaican dude says to cook scrambled eggs with water, but I'm sure that's no explanation for whatever the fuck rogan is doing.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnEt6wNZI8w

Who calls them zoodles, are you literally 6?

>cook scrambled eggs with water

stopped reading there and not a moment later

You mean like winrar right?
Or creating a new folder and renaming it to categorize/organize your images?

So teenagers just renamed it for no reason whatsoever?
I don't like it. Get it away from me.

If you build a proper chicken coop they will never stand in shit.

The water disappeared. Just watch it.

my biggest problem is the absence of butter, not the presence of water, so i will NOT watch it

People build wooden boxes and throw the chickens in. A friend has over 3,000lbs of chicken shit in his 6 foot by 6 foot coop.

Now, he can't move that well, but the laziness is fucking astounding. I had to get eggs twice last week and I nearly sunk. It's 20 chickens.

I didn't even notice, just thought people would like a several hour break from the garbage content they've been scrolling through for a year.

My missus is from africa and whenever she cooks something its with water in a pan like this guy is doing. It tastes very bland most of the time.
He should probably read up on how to build a proper chicken coop then. You really just need one side a little elevated with some chicken wire for a floor instead of solid wood, and they will happily shit through that instead.

in the case you're not baiting, a hashtag is a media tag represented by a hash (or pound key) preceeding it. these hashtags make searching for content on social media easier.

look like good sized eggs if chicken

Isn't this the guy that did that Fear Factor show and then was randomly a boxing fanboy for awhile? Why the fuck is he posting pictures of the weird food he makes? Is he now some type of aspiring chef

Yeah he doesn't even use salt, just chicken powder and what sodium is in there. I would smoke weed and eat with the guy though. He's probably just really high all the time.

I've made 3 trips over there to help build more area for the chickens because he got 30 more a couple weeks ago. He won't fucking get up and do it though. "I'm not up for it today" after I haul my ass half a mile over there repeatedly.
I'm going to end up gagging with a shovel, I just know it. I've scraped out the main chicken hut before and it was horrifying. Maybe make some money though.

Should just let his chickens die off desu. Enabling this guy to be a lazy piece of shit imo.

He turned into some MMAnlet and now thinks he's Ted Nugent.

how do you have internet access under that rock

Eggs with kale sounds fucking gross.
This guy is probably pranking people into eating it.

???? it's not black

Is that faggot seriously thinking that's cooking? That's all just mashed together energetic-paste level shit. Is it the steroids that makes these guys so retarded?

what

well he's a libertarian so that's really all you need to know tbqfh

It's some weird rasta diet thing called ital, they usually try to avoid salt, oil, additives, processed shit and sugar.

Some are vegan or vegetarian while others aren't, they can drink booze but not so much they get completely shitfaced.

>tfw libertarians used to be dank as fuck and now they're just SJWs without the SJW label

did he eat like this before he was bald?

>5 cloves of garlic
Is he scared of vampires?

Liver and onions are fantastic and there really isn't anything wrong with that plate apart from the onions being maybe a little to big.

This is Joe's Health Shake.

youtu.be/gmmPSBRu6wg

that's not zucchini noodles

>6 eggs
>healthy as fuck

see

also jalapenos on venison. he is a monster

>You will never eat eggs fresh from Joe Rogan's garden

WHY EVEN LIVE?!

>eggs are the unhealthy
Stupid
Fucking
Weeb

what a basic bitch. This is worse than #wifematerial shit

Might as well activate your almonds while your at it

Why does this retard eat so much gross shit?

Did LSD and DMT fuck up his taste buds or brain?

>6 eggs + 1 avocado in a single meal
>healthy
>his argument is virtue signaling against a foreign race

8 minute video of how to scramble eggs. Has a part two.

What the fuck

>This is what literal autism looks like

It's a fucking tag that uses a hash to start. Aka a hashtag.

You pretending not to know what a hashtag is was the cringiest of it all.

A part three as well actually. Typical noble savage worship. "Ooga booga, he is so healthy, such a stronk warrior, blaze it xDDDDD"

Meanwhile, you watch a severely malnutritioned addict take forever to cook some fucking scrambled eggs with pulverized chicken stock. Amazing. Not backwards at all.

He could've googled it in five seconds if he really wanted to know. He just wanted to show us what a "patrician" he is.

He eats so many eggs because he has his own chickens, and lots of them.

He was into MMA way before Fear Factor. He was a fighter and an announcer. Now he does a podcast. One of his latest shows was a debate between Graham Hancock and... some skeptic. I forget his name. It was a great show.

>He was a fighter
No

There's no such vegetable.

that's an extreme amount of fat for a single meal, even healthy fats are still fats and high in calories.

If he's doing keto, that's even worse, keto causes significant health problems if done for a long period of time.

Extremely high amounts of cholesterol due affect blood cholesterol levels, just not as greatly as we once thought, but high levels of dietary cholesterol still increase risk of cholelithiasis.

Millenials are retards, so what else is new.

I was a hard core liberal in college, and started listening to rogan alot recently.

He seems to be a lot more objective and "Woke" than the liberals I used to hang out with, who, in hindsight were pretty fucking closed minded people.

Jesus Christ I just watched bob Marley's retarded uncle cook scrambled eggs for 3 fucking hours. No wonder that country is still a third world shit hole in 2017.

>the liberals I used to hang out with, who, in hindsight were pretty fucking closed minded people.

Welcome to the awakening friend.

You need to check Buzz Aldrins instagram bro.

Maybe he isn't a faggot. The state of your life actually using social media.

his food aint that bad but he is shit at presenting it
dont take a pic when you allready started eating, do a slight angle and learn how to plate

It's always in a puddle of misery. That's a sign of poor cooking as well as poor plating.

5 cloves of garlic for 6 eggs. eek

Are you mixing clove and bulb up user? Five cloves in a meal is nothing.

why does he eat 4+ eggs with jalapenos and garlic every meal that he takes a picture of?

>lol no thanks, I don't do Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, or any of your shitty social media garbage My mind and my decisions are not commodities and I do not expose myself to "free" media tracking my data and intertwined with advertisements.

That's the difference between me, a free man, and you, an idiot who feeds from the trough of the morons and begs for more.

But in part two of teh video he pours several table spoons of oil into the pan!!!

I didn't watch it all btw, I flicked through in about 30 seconds just to find the actual cooking steps

Garlic is good for your dick, it helps the bloodflow and with all the roids he needs all the help he can get.

He has his own flock of hens so has a massive surplus of eggs, thus the massive incorporation into every meal.

Maybe he just likes the spice but doesn't know how to utilise them better so just plops slices on top.

How bad does Joe Rogan smell?
Does he have digestive system that deals with eggs differently from normal?

Source on the long term keto claim?

bad bait

His post really triggered you millenials. How is life where you can't imagine a world outside of likes and upvotes?

What's the best way to get decent pictures of food with a phone? My pics always look so bad. Do I need special lights? How close should the camera be to the food? What's the best angle?

Yes flour can be gluten free. You don't need wheat to make flour.

for your next post are you also going to tell him that salt can be himalayan?