FUCKING SAFEWAY

FUCKING SAFEWAY

Are you that much of a fucking pussy?
Bugs live in salad. Just rinse it in water ffs.
I've found an actual living frog in a head of lettuce once. I didn't make a fucking thread on Veeky Forums about it like a bitch.

i too have found worms, crickets, goats, live musicians, politicians, lawyers, religious heads, flies, beetles, moths and the like in vegetables like lettuce, cabbage, broccoli
in all seriousness that's just the fresheness
lighten up, hon

But bugs poop and carry diseases and shit.

It all comes off under running water.
What are sausage casings made of where you live?

Bug prolly has more nutrion in it than that shitty leaf lool

Hopefully plastic.

how the fuck are you supposed to grill them? or otherwise brown them?

In the end, plastic is also made of dead animals.

Dude, you should be happy to see the live bug. It means there aren't any pesticide residues. If he's alive it's safe. If you see lettuces and greens without insect damage or insects on them you might just as well go drink a glass of pesticide as eat it.

Even if you ate nothing but skinless hot dogs, just what do you think they're grinding into them? All that offal and refuse left after the meat's been butchered has to go somewhere...

Just get your own aquaponics system if you are that autistic about your food. Maintaining the pH and amonia levels should be tedious enough to satisfy even the most retarded of spergs.

>I've found an actual living frog in a head of lettuce once. I didn't make a fucking thread on Veeky Forums about it like a bitch.
You should have taken pictures though, that shit's funny. How big was it?

You must eat some shitty fucking sausage, duderino.

Modern western pesticides are weak as shit and washes off as easily as bugs do you birdbrained fucking hippie.
You'd literally breathe more poison on your way to work.

Monsanto sycophant detected.

This means that salad is fresh and yummy.
Bugs always choose only the best and ripest stuff to chew on. They are smart like that.

>What are sausage casings made of where you live?

It's common for them to be stuffed in the animals intestines, which are boiled in water and dried up.

>he's not a luddite cuck like me, he must be a Monsanto shill!

Monsanto holds back progress by ruining GMOs.

shit, yes. Diseases, no.
there's not a single vaguely known sickness carried by insect shit.

Insects are fucking disgusting. Are you a mongoloid?

meanwhile potsmokers are consuming plant growth regulators not safe for human consumption. The same stuff used for ornamental plants are being used for cannabis and it's giving people cancer but stoners are too stupid to know this stuff.

Cockroach feces contains salmonella you retard.

name one salmonella outbreak caused by cocklroaches and not cheap laboy shitting in the crops.
You can't.