>order a salad for my meal
>she sort of laughs nervously and goes to the restroom
>never saw her again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4XttdO1yipo
youtu.be/c6Kj17oVHAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hope this is true

Yeah its true apparently health eating is feminine..

She ordered the tendies, amirite

you can eat healthily and not order a fucking salad for lunch

There was some dating reality show where a guy ordered fish, and the drunk girl threw her drink on him and insulted him for not ordering beef. She posted in the comments of that video on YouTube saying it was the producer's fault for getting her drunk and telling her to be outrageous. If somebody acts that way because of the food you're eating, as long as it's not like you just ordering tendies and fries at a nice restaurant or something then you dodged a bullet by them not wanting to see you again.

I'm a pretty big dude who exercises moderately, I'm fairly strong, but I still like salad. Lots of vegetables with chopped egg, cheese, walnuts on top and a creamy dressing is filling and nutritious, and refreshing when the weather is hot. Not embarrassed about it, it's good food.

Just because someone is attractive doesn't mean they're a good person.

Fair enough pal. I guess she had the brains of a10 year old.

You have to assert dominance early on by selecting her meal for her and forcing her to eat every bite, that would solved the entire problem

Tell us how you really feel.

youtu.be/4XttdO1yipo
Is this you OP?
Also, checked

Was the salad good, at least?

Kek what? It's extremely common to have a salad for lunch, which should be a lighter meal.

A little bit better today, it's been rough lately.

You're not allowed to share wisdom on Veeky Forums. This has to be against the rules.

Yeah I get a lot of pushback making posts like that, but I like helping people. Once in a while someone will post saying they appreciate what I've said, or that I'm a good contributor, which is nice.

Do Americans really do this?

You're better off without her OP. People that are challenged by someone else's diet, and can't handle it, are weak individuals who are currently latching onto a GOP meme of projected power through derision. But there is nothing behind all the puffery, and over time people will see them for third grade problem solving skills they have.

"ew, you eat that? Sorry but I'm intimidated easily by your healthy diet and I need to go find a safe space"

It'd laughable if it weren't so depressing to realize how far behind on the evolutionary curve some humans are.

>Do Americans really do this?

I've had a black girl tell me she needed to end the date me because I'm obviously latino... apparently dating white guys is 'ok'. wtf is that shit?

It was a blind date, but needless to say, a horrible one. I felt like crying and punching her in the face all at once.

> being so desperate you would date the lowest common denominator literally the denominator that no one wants not even black men

>no one wants not even black men

I don't get this either... all my black buddies worship white women and the few others are all weaboo asian lovers. None of them specifically target black girls to date... they all try to date outside of their race.

Its like the black men are admitting blacks are inferior and just try to get any girl of any other race...

Kinda sad for black women that their own men prefer other women.

Why do you think so many prostitutes are black? It's cause they can't get dick any other way.

ok, settle down now. lets not get carried away here.

Plenty of black guys will fuck black women if that's the only thing they have access to... but it just sucks for black women that they are literally passed over by their own men, and are "bottom of the barrel" tier.

Do you really not get it?

Look at american black women. They're all bantu and niger-congo blacks from west and central africa.
They have masculine facial features, wide, squashed noses, shallow nose bridges. They don't have pointy, pretty, cute, feminine looking facial features like east africans and other caucasoid ethnicities.

the ones that do probably have sigifnicant white ancestry from their female ancestors getting fucked by white slave owners.

it makes perfect sense. west and central africans can be sexy and fuckable due to their bodies, but they can't be pretty or beautiful.

youtu.be/c6Kj17oVHAk

>states no one wants to fuck west african heritage blacks
>argues white slave owners wanted to fuck them

Do you understand now why your post is garbled gibberish?

dumshit... Men will fuck inanimate objects when we're desperate enough.

If you think some desperate hicks in the middle of the african desert desperate enough to fuck cattle, sheep, and yes, black women is a sign of "attractiveness" then you're dumb as shit.

Dont forget the awful hair that cant be touched.
Is there anything good about being a black woman?

Fucking Seinfeld thought of everything

Yes, crisp and cold and fresh. Better than spending time with the girl; in fact I went back like 20 more times over the years.

never happened

first date dinners should always be a steak, fries, and green vegetable for you. And some alcoholic beverages. Steak and veg is easy to eat and talk, and you can share the fries if the date is going well.

And if it's not going well?

>Steak and veg is easy to eat
Compared to a salad? It's not really that different. Compared to shellfish or something, sure.

This is insightful and true. To hell with her for being shallow enough to think a salad as a meal is a deal breaker.

Personally though I find it hard to cop 14 bucks for a chicken Caesar salad instead of something I can't make for 50 cents at home..

You kill every single nigger on earth

No reason not to have a halfway filling meal for lunch and restruarant iceberg lettuce salads arent even that healthy. Only fatties eat salad at restruarants

>black dudes have good taste in women
By that logic white whales are 10s
More for me. I love black women tbqh

>black features are masculine
Good goy

>By that logic white whales are 10s

To black men used to dating black women, ANY white woman is a 10. She could be 500 lbs and missing an arm & leg.

Niggers would be all over that shit.

I dont really find white women attractive tbqh. No lips no butt no boobs no hips flat hair its boring tbqh. I love dark chocolate black women the best but i will probably have kids with a 1/4 or 1/2 black chick so my kids look like since im a redhead

>No lips no butt no boobs no hips flat hair

wrong again.

you just haven't been looking in the right places.

>No lips no butt no boobs no hips flat hair
You're describing a teenager, not a developed woman

But thats a disgusting cottage cheese planet. I see slim blk girls with curves all the time
I rarely see white women with those features except occasional russian immigrants. Anglo amerocan women have no curves even when they are fat

`k

For me its the overweight white woman. The best fast food pussy

That's hyperbolic bullshit and you know it.

gay cocklusting homo manlet fag-cuck hillary voting amerilard mart sharter

I was hoping someone would post this

you're okay, bro

I would completely drain my balls into that

pretty much. I also enjoy salads, and god knows they can be both filling and greasy (try a good old caprese with some cured ham p. ex).

It's only partially due to a salad's lack of masculinity as a dish.

A girl somewhat likes guys who can eat their fill. It's satisfying to them. But she also doesn't she doesn't want to feel like a pig when she orders a steak and baked potato and a guy orders lawn clippings.

Secondly, a salad is usually the cheapest entree on the menu. She might wonder whether you're just being cheap.

>it's not like you just ordering tendies and fries at a nice restaurant
w-whats wrong with tendies?

lmao to be honest

>I'm a pretty big dude
doubtful, post ur stats bro

>massive use of media to tell the public what are desirable feminine attributes
>all based on white females
>lol why do no one wants black chicks

>what is poverty induced sex trade

see first reply

>ordered a whole crab and pasta on a first date once
>didn't realize my mistake until I noticed how uncool you look while eating a whole crab and pasta

She took a picture of me with her pink iPhone when I had spaghetti hanging a little out of my mouth and a broken crab claw in one hand, said it was cute and probably laughed with her friends about it.

i hope your next date is a real shit sucker

You can have a salad that's filling, and you can have a salad that isn't a bowl of iceberg lettuce you retard.

>Triple dubs

Impressive sempai

Nothing inherently wrong with them, but if you're just eating them with french fries it could mean that you have a poor diet because it's just fried meat and starch. And if you're at a nice restaurant with a big variety of dishes to choose from, and the person you're with is big on trying new and interesting foods, you might not get along.

It totally had to do with what you ordered and not just because you're an awful date

this

if she didn't feel comfortable enough to playfully tease you about it, just lmao

Yeah, I've dated some basic bitches too.
They are incredibly hard work.
Next time don't be faggot and order the steak.

Order a cobb salad like a man, with a double of bourbon. Eat half, drink the bourbon, light a cigarette at the table even if it's a non smoking place.

Be a fucking alpha you cunt.

be honest OP
was it a fruit salad

>the only person with flaws is you lmao :^)

holy fuck kill yourself Jesus Christ.