He stores his eggs in the fridge

>he stores his eggs in the fridge

>Doesnt realize that eggs come out of the same hole they poop out of
>Doesnt realize washing the eggs are what makes them need to be stored in the fridge

hurrdurr

What's wrong with that?

Why is that racist, misogynist, bigot, white fish slapping that poor little helpless negro female fish?

American egg production scrubs the outer cuticle off, condensation on the bare eggshell would give salmonella a vector into the egg.

Cultural appropriation. Only white fish are allowed to wear bows.

salmonella is a meme

Unless you have chickens, you shouldn't store your eggs at room temperature.

Also what this user said: Pretty sure store bought eggs are old too.

that user's views are incompatible with your own

And your dick is incompatible with women.

n-no

:`(

having an USB dick in a thunderbolt world...

>doesn't realize that the anatomy of a chicken prevents the egg coming into contact with fecal matter
>chicken poop on eggs is a sign of unfit living conditions

Stay pretentious, friendo

ppl put eggs in their fridge? WTF why not the pantry? Are you guys literally fidget-spinner level retarded?

>thread made by an american
kill yourself

Just put them in the freezer

>he stores his ice in the freezer

We put our eggs in the fridge. Try again, eurotard.

is this bait?

Why did you put those eggs up ur butt?

>He stores his meats in a refrigerated container of any kind

Did you just assume that fish's gender and ethnicity?

IT'S 2017 YOU PIG

>American are literally the only other people on this planet

In Europe they don't clean their eggs from the farm.
So they get them covered in shit and piss.
But it's better because the membrane is still intact and don't have to put them in the fridge.

Are you stupid? That only happens when chickens are walking around in shit all day

So like every day?

In America, which is why theres the salmonella risk. Not in most other countries which is why theres basically no salmonella risk

I don't worry about salmonella.
I don't want to handle shit and piss covered eggs and having them sitting on my counter all day

It's illegal to clean eggs here explicitly to prove that our farms are hygenic.
American farms can be fucking disgusting and nobody cares because you scrub it off and reduce the lifetime of your eggs

actually it's unwashed eggs that have that problem, that's why they're not refrigerated in the store

my fridge has a dedicated egg department and I'm gonna use it

Who cares about the lifetime of the eggs?
I wouldn't want most food sitting around for long periods of time regardless.
I certainly don't want shit and piss covered eggs around for any period of time.

Eggs are refrigerated in the store you fucking moron, what backwoods health violation store are you going to that doesn't store eggs in a cooler?

>Eggs are refrigerated in the store you fucking moron
In the US yes, not in the EU, where the eggs are sold unwashed. Unwashed eggs could have pathogens on the outside of the shell, the moisture from condensation could bring those inside the egg, so to avoid condensation the eggs are sold at room temperature. Washed eggs don't have this issue, so they can be refrigerated in the store.

Nobody has even posted the Borneo clip yet.
This place has gone downhill.

The US is the only country I've been to where the eggs are refrigerated. They're next to the bread in Japanese supermarkets

We have chickens of our own and there's never any fecal matter on the eggs.

They're refrigerated here in Denmark.

I think they're pretty much feces free as long as you collect them regularly. If you let the hen have them for a day or two she'll shit on them.

>itt: burgers make up a meme about eggs to justify their sharting
you cant make this shit up

No, the cuticle prevents moisture from seeping through the shell in the first place.

actually, the moisture prevents the cutible from shelling in the first seeping place

Not true btw
Source: European

>this guy that accuses all anonymous shitposting as murricans due to insecurity + too much time on here

Eggs from good farms are not covered in filth. Euro farmbros keep their farm's clean. American farmers don't, that's why you have to wash your eggs, dumbass.

obsessed
keep eating your shit eggs, third-worlder
it'll prepare you for the muslim hordes' brown balls

>8997362
weak, doesnt deserve a (You)

That's true for the garbage industrial farms but not true of local small and medium farms. The farmers market duck eggs I buy haven't been washed and look like euro market eggs. Far superior to grocery eggs too.

i think it depends more on the method of keeping the chikens, if caged, on ground or open field
the first is probably cleaner but stresses more the animal and makes an overall lower quality product

Store bought eggs need to be cooled you uneducated fool.

Your tripfag waifu isn't relevant just because it's egg related, user.

If people are worried about salmonella iterestingly it's actually feces and not eggs that contain the salmonella bacteria. So clean unwashed eggs should be safe to refrigerate. But only eggs from the infected chickens will have that bacteria if the protective barrier was damaged and salmonella was present on the surface.

Since washing involves moisture and removing the protective barrier then it's often the process of washing which actually draws the bacteria into the egg.

The protective barrier is extremely resilient and effective. Consider how long it takes a chicken to incubate, and how good of a job it does keeping infections from interrupting the process.

eggs are required to be washed to be sold
this clears the possible salmonella but also opens the pores up on the egg as a vector FOR salmonella to the egg yolk, and reduces overall unrefrigerated shelf lifetime, because these pores also mean the eggs should be refrigerated to discourage any other kind of organism growth in the egg.

the washing happens because even though the protective barrier can protect *that* egg, it risks all future handling of ALL the eggs because you're potentially carrying the salmonella all the way from farm to counter- and every surface, other eggs, hand, or wetting of the egg along the way is at risk

eggs are required to have a "best by/sellby" date no more than 45 days from egg laying, sometimes 30 days depending on area. because of this and other requirements, they've got pretty strict farm-to-store deadlines.

the record is MUCH better in the USA's favor on this one. EU drinks semen. USDA standards from eggs to milk to meat is all WAY safer. USDA standards are the result of the hard work of red-meat-loving upstanding moral white people and high testosterone mid 20th century 1st world scientists who lived in the agricultural center of the world.

>shit and piss covered
For chickens they're the same thing.