Based Ramson

Based Ramson.

youtube.com/watch?v=iM_KMYulI_s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMtXcxOP0F8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He handled the raw meat and cross contaminated everything!

You can eat beef raw, plus it looks like he cooked everything it touched anyway.

I watched this entire thing and it was honestly the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. I don't know why this retard thinks you need to constantly lather the burger with oil and butter. It's literally one of the most fat-dense meats as it is. I understand that the normies he usually caters to don't value the nutritional side of the foods they eat but everything about this is just objectively gross. Fuck him and fuck the people who eat this garbage. This is why people think meats cause cancer and heart disease. It's not the meats, it's just these idiots that compound five different fats into an already fatty dish for no reason. It doesn't even make it taste better.

>good angus beef
>seasoning
>slice of cheese

That is all you need

>fat causes heart disease

>ON
>DOWN
>ON
>DOWN
>ON
>DOWN

>Stevie Wonder
>Kanye

>Done

>Pressed burgers

PAN

NICE AND HOT

"chuck, ground beef, brisket" -Ramsey
WTF kind of "beef" is the ground beef? He doesn't know. Because someone else came up with the blend.
"Don't take them out of the fridge ice cold"
Do you even listen to yourself?
"Bind it with egg...that way they don't fall apart on the grill"
Oh geez
"You can't season a burger after its cooked"
Oh really?
"Move it as less as possible" - Ramsey
Grammar much?
"Lid down improves the sear"
It does?
"How many times have you had a wet bun?"
Nope, not even once.
>Toasting buns before the raw onions go on
True chef timing? Nope.

Geesh he's so stupid. Anyone with any burger grillin' experience would be hand patting them with some concave nature in the center, not overpressed into this tight compact shape, and certainly not with toughening egg (NO WAY). Throwing salt and pepper at your grill. Did he put that L and T on the bottom bun?? No sear on those, really. Yessss, he's a poser and he probably shouldn't be in full sun.

Science confirmed that fats aren't the cause, its sugar. The sugar industry is now on the defensive.

too thicc

it's like the camera crew showed up at his house while he was on vacation and pointed out that he was 1 recipe short of his contractual obligations.

I don't get why people give him so much flak for this video, I personally found the burger to look pretty good and it's obvious he isn't the kind of chef who makes bbq but I'd still gobble that shit down like an animal.

get out, Gordon.

>it's like the camera crew showed up at his house while he was on vacation and pointed out that he was 1 recipe short of his contractual obligations.
Point out it was a rented house, and I'd believe it. He's seems a little too impressed with his "own view" or something phoney here, as he uses a portable grill literally 1 foot from the edge of his patio's edge. I'd believe more of a outdoor kitchen or space to entertain in any home a person of his lifestyle would have designed.

Now that's interesting.

It's Ameriblobs. They are fine eating filth from a trough but if you use a bbq they turn into the most pretentious snobs around.

Not /juicy/ enough for me, britboi

I would understand if the burger was overcooked or if he put avocado slices but everything he did seems fine.

You have idiots like this who has to pad his "argument" with grammar corrections.

>using a binder
nice meatloaf sandwich you have there, gordon

I don't even know where to start with this abortion. The raw meat, the cold cheese, the soggy bun? How many ways can you fuck up 5 ingredients?

Look how nice these burgers are, the F burger you can get them in my restaurant in Hollywood btw really nice burger go to my restaurant it's in Hollywood

He's already making the mistake of wearing dark jeans in that weather and next to a hot barby, he must be sweating

does jack actaully eat this

It's very likely that it is a rented house.

Also, I've seen many cooking programs where they will have the chef use "small" appliances to demonstrate a recipe with, even if they are on location at a professional restaurant kitchen with a full array of commercial-quality gear.

>that long distance seasoning

No one knows if he's missing a leg or what. No living man has ever seen his calves, he's probably got stick legs and is embarrassed to show them.

He showed almost everything in an episode of that show about shitty hotels.

Jesus man put that fucking flabby thing away.

I DID NOT ask for THAT.

You're not meant to find old men attractive
You just suck their dick because they have money.

I like thicc but not on my burger

Because he doesn't know what he's doing with a burger and still claims that it's best burger ever. Everything he's claiming and doing goes against a lot of what people know about burgers. Toasting buns doesn't prevent sogginess, adding more oil and more butter to an already fatty burger is too much, throwing salt and pepper on while the onions and burgers are cooking? On a grill? What is that going to achieve? Either overly salty foods, or a whole bunch of burnt pepper and salt at the bottom of your grill. It's clear someone else came up with this, didn't bother checking the recipe and he still went with it. It's really damn bad.

STOP APPROPRIATING USA CULTURE!

desu senpai, I want that grill! It's like Jack and the giant beanstalk. It has magical properties that keeps magically making more food appear out of no where.

So what to do if you don't like cheese or mayo, and are not a big fan of fresh tomato? Where are the savory/spicy burgers with chewy and crispy half rye buns, instead of shitty brioche bread?
That burger looks generic as fuck, and extremely bland.

So subway.

You can tell if food is bland by looking at it? What is your sixth sense called?

>bland by looking at it
>That burger looks generic as fuck, and extremely bland
"Looks" being the keyword. Nice reading comprehension.

Are you a complete retard?

>Technically, I never claimed it was my house or I lived there.

Exactly like R. Lee Ermey as his over-the-top super marine bullshit & referencing his time in 'Nam., but when you point out he was an aircraft mechanic & never was in combat:

>I never claimed I was in combat. I dont know where anyone gets the idea that I was in combat.

hahahah what the fuck

Please tell me you know what bland means.

Think of Japanese food, user.

is this bait?

Now you're shitposting, moreso.

NICE AND HOT!!!!!!!!!

Picky eaters are just the worst.

it's too fucking big

>cross contaminating everything he touches with raw meat
>no pickles
>hey, instead of ketchup, let's use fucking mayonnaise and butter

Absolutely disgusting.

>beef
>cross contaminating

for you.

Mr. Ramsay you have no ass!

To Americans - does he sound Scottish or English to you?

>We toast the buns
>Why do we toast the buns?
>Salt and pepper on the buns

Lol, you think americans on Veeky Forums can identify accents? Most can't even identify England on a blank world map. More likely than not they would label Indonesia as England.

OBSESSED

He doesn't sound scottish at all

salt and pepper

olive oil

just literally

mmmmh

I finally understand why ethnics get upset about Americans cooking their dishes.

the oil on the burger I'm pretty sure is just to make sure it doesn't stick to the grill and fall apart upon flipping, but okay autist.

A lot of TV chefs do this. I think it's just to make it quicker for presentation purposes and they probably don't actually eat the food.

it's fucking beef

>mixing salt in with the beef
>egg
enjoy your meatloaf burgers

?

Main sin is the egg, everything else looks good. Plus it's cooked medium-well, which is what fucking faggot retards on the internet need to see or else they'll dislike the video into oblivion.

Can't put my finger on it but there's something distinctly European about that burger. Not necessarily in a good way.

Right, so you're just getting offended for no reason over """cultural appropriation""" in cuisine.

Yeah, I thought that was pretty clear from my original post. Though offended is a strong word for it.

>Can't put my finger on it but there's something distinctly European about that burger. Not necessarily in a good way.
This. It's american understandings without a real lifetime of enjoying good burgers grilled well. If you aren't a world traveler you wouldn't get the distinction. If you didn't see Ramseys quest to make a meltable cheese food product facsimile, you wouldn't understand the desire to be american with your burger on quite the same level. While over in the States, we're just using real sliced sharp cheddar.

This watches like a Jack video. Has Ramsay finally lost it?

I feel like half the shit he did was just killing time for the camera. I mean, did he really need to put a little dollop of mayo on the tomato? There is no way he would do any of that during service.

A true inspiration to all chef's in the world, thank you gordo.

PAN

NICE AND HOT

was this segment done live? a lot of awkward moments.

Jesus fucking Christ what an abortion.
Might as well just put a live fucking cow in there.

Name five.

air plane interrupting him 3-4 times
knocking the bottle of oil over
the above followed by an obvious cut and re-take
on-out-in on-out-on on-out-in
that third lettuce unfolding it's self
give me an 's- S, an a- A, an l- L, a t- T'
once you've assembled a burger and can't re-break it down

just to name a few. alot of the fault though lies in the mastering of the audio. some of the flubs could have been avoided with proper editing.

just to add though, this isn't gordon's fault. he's just doing his thing.
the incompetence here lies with ABC and Good Morning America. they're clearly not up to the BBC (the people who produced the F-Word)'s standards.

not him but I can immediately name 1 that was bad enough to remember off the top of my head 10 hours after watching
>After that *awkward pause* gimme an s, s, gimme an a, a, gimme an l, l, gimme a t, t SALT and pepper

It's the way he keeps shouting ON. Sporadically and inappropriately.

What did he mean by this?

I genuinely think Gordon is a high functioning autist

youtube.com/watch?v=pMtXcxOP0F8

>stevie wonder
>kanye
>DONE

>I genuinely think Gordon is a high functioning autist

no, he's just very clearly high on something alot of the time. that hollywood meth, man

Call mea pleb but I think that burger is quite good and would love eating it. Though I wouldn't pay $25 or whatever he charges for it on his restaurant.

motherfucker just slid the bread and veggies where the raw meat was what the fuck

>Waa waa look at me i dont know how bacterial growth works!

>"you can't season a burger after its cooked"
>"Before they come out of the grill, season them lightly"
what did he mean by this

You know he does triathlons?

ON

cardio =/= leg day
also, calves are mostly genetic. so you can be captain upper body but still have piddly calves

think about this feeling the next time you upload a ham scrambled egg carbonara

so have any of you abject poverty creatures seen his cookery series?

That people have seen his calves was my point. If I wasn't being a filthy phoneposter, I'd post an image myself.

>calves are genetic
That must mean that being a fatty fat fat is genetic, too, because many of them have very well defined calves. It's almost like it's not genetic and has much more to do with how much they get used, and that carrying around a massive tub of lard all day will give them definition.

Goddamn, Brits age like fuckin milk

In general you're right, but Gordon is 50 years old. He looks fucking amazing.

do americans really cut everything in half before they eat it?

Please, my 62 year old grandpa look much better than him

This, I'm fat and my calves are fantastic

Every day is leg day when you're fat

Then your grandpa looks pretty amazing himself.