COFFEE-TERRIBLE BARISTA THREAD

Why so many baristas behave like rocket scientists.
They just mix hot water and coffee grounds yet they act so important.
There are some horror stories how incompetent barista can ruin not only your coffee but your whole day.
Best trick is to never look at barista especially never look in his or hers eyes, just get the coffee and ignore them so you don't get sucked in senseless conversation with them.

Are you the guy from the last thread that had his boyfriend stolen by a faggot barista

Interesting imagination you have there OP My experiences with baristas go like this
>hi can I have a cup of coffee
>okay here's your coffee sir
>thank you
the end

>not paying for your coffee

no, I got raging faggot barista fired and now he works as a dishwasher at different restaurant. kek
in this thread,

So why are you still drinking on about it

*Droning

about this
>Why so many baristas behave like rocket scientists.
>They just mix hot water and coffee grounds yet they act so important.
>There are some horror stories how incompetent barista can ruin not only your coffee but your whole day.
>Best trick is to never look at barista especially never look in his or hers eyes, just get the coffee and ignore them so you don't get sucked in senseless conversation with them.

I think you're the only person ever that has let a barista ruin their day

people starting to rebel against repulsive baristas and their disgusting behavior while serving coffee to normal customers

would you drink coffee made by this barista freak, with all the beard hair brewed with it
where is the freaking hair net on his beard?

I'd have to agree, if I found one of his pubey beard hairs in my coffee I'd be pretty pissed

It's not just them, most people from any city are self important pricks.

Is he really topping that shit off with a manbun?

another fake coffee scientist calling himself a barista. kek

at least they have a job and aren't a leech on society like you OP.

Depends where you're talking about. I'm a barista at starcuck and most don't have that mentality but the local cafes and hipster ones do

>I'm a barista at starcuck and most don't have that mentality
look at this mental scientific Sturbucks team taking themselves so seriously.
it's only pouring hot water over ground coffee you fucks, don't think you are some important scientists

>don't think you are some important scientists
Never said I was important

I know user,I'm being bit edgy with you barista guys, kek
I know it's a job and good for you user that you are working and paying bills.
And yes you baristas are important, you provide knowledge and service and on top of it from your post looks that you are levelheaded

No

I just wish I had a better job. They treat most of us like shit.

>They treat most of us like shit.
in that case quietly collect all possible evidence,keep written records of events, dates time who what, if possible take pictures or videos but do it smart, don't get cought
and when time is right that evidence might be of great help, even to sue for abuse and to get $$$ settlement
make fuckers pay for their attitudes

other thing you can do is to get small voice recorder (or use app on your phone) and record conversations, record those bustards in management who are verbally abusing you or others,
even short sentences few words here and there can build nice supportive stack of evidence.
watch some youtube videos how and where to hide your recorder, learn all the tricks how to do it and how not to be cought.
if they treat you like shit stand up for yourself by collecting evidence first

So a guy stole your boyfriend and you got him fired?
You sound like a bitch and this barely has anything to do with food or cooking.
>Veeky Forums Food, Cooking, and Failed Homosexual Relationships
sage for faggot off topic blog post, just wanted to let you know you suck.

>Today I finally told faggot barista to take speech lessons.
>He asked me why, I told him so you can sound more like a man, he bursted in tears sobbing like a coffee percolator.
>I refused to take coffee from his hand
>Cafe owner comes over asking what's the problem,I told him what I said to the pussy barista and told him that his barista is not professional and spilled his tears in my coffee
>and I'm not going to drink this crap
>owner got super mad at the barista bitch and told him to go home for the day
>all that time barista was wiping his tears I guess expecting the owner to feel sorry for him
>owner is cool guy and told me later that barista will be fired and replaced with normal person who will not be talking to the customers like a fucking flaming faggot
> I got Gift Certificate for dozen Free coffees
>feels great to speak your mind out and put flaming faggots in their place
>serve me fucking coffee in a public cafe and stop talking like a woman if you are visible man

>went to coffe shop
>ordered a cuppa
>sit down at booth
>fucking payed 4.99 for this
>take a sip
>it tastes quite awful
>go up to counter to give piece of my mind
>ma'am this coffee taste like mud
>of course sir she said
>its fresh ground
>fresh
>gorund

mfw

fucking terrible situation user especially for such big coin $4.99, fuck this
I would probably drop that cup with shitty coffee accidentally on the floor to make sure it brakes into million pieces

thanks dad

Woosh!

>tfw that morning cuppa covfefe

>That first sip of the day

>That first sip of the day
helps in bowel movement

Is this the covfefe thread?

raging faggot detected.
no coffee for you fag

>covfefe
>covfefe
you are stupid boring and lame go away

You sound like a huge asshole on your posts. What did the fag even do to you?

>going to some hipster/faggot shop to buy your sugar water and overpaying out the ass for it instead of brewing your own coffee

its not a dad joke though

>What did the fag even do to you?
you have problem with understanding simple sentences, read two first lines in this thread

and you will know what that raging faggot barista did,and not only to me, he was talking like a woman like a bitch in heat to all the customers
so I finally had enough of his act and told him to take speech lessons.

and now the raging faggot is washing dishes,kek
no more I'm barista, now you are dishwasher you stupid male bitch.
act normally in front of customers, do your stupid women's voices shit at home in the closet

You type like a dumb fucking nigger

because I'm black you fucking racist pig

I would imagine it's to piss off white housewives who want to order their extra customized substitution bullshit drinks and will complain if it doesn't taste like they imagined.

>you type like a nigger
>that's because I'm a nigger
Lol well okay

>Got as a gift bag of coffee from Mexico.
>Made first cup of coffee and almost puked it was so bad
>Few hours later made second cup of coffee thinking second cup will taste better
>What a horrible crap.
>Whole bag of this Mexican shit is in the garbage outside

That explains why you act like a nigger. Everything makes sense now.

Mexican coffee is extremely shit tier stuff, I don't blame you.

but I'm more intelligent dhan yuz are

Butthurt raging faggot detected.

user you must be very unhappy barista or you are just unhappy fat faggot or both.kek

To have to gloat about getting some dude in a shit job fired is what a nigger would do. If I had to pick I'd rather take it in the ass than be a nigger. I don't even like coffee desu.

it wasn't some dude, it was raging faggot in heat barista who talk like a woman to customers while making and serving coffee.
>I don't even like coffee desu.
but you like it in the ass desu, that's your tragedy you faggot, don't you think its time to come out of da clozette stop taking in da'azz and start drinking coffee like a real man do.
>To have to gloat about getting some dude in a shit job fired
yes brings me joy that I and other we don't have to listen to his squealing like a bitch in heat pretending to be a woman, make and serve your coffee that's your job, stop advertising your 'deficiency' to every customer use normal male voice if you are male,
not this "hiiii, howww areee yooouuu tooddaayy, whhhaaattt cannn iii gettt yoooouuu tooodddaaayyy"
Fuck off fegot, talk normal or you will get fired and he was fired and I contributed to it and Im zo proud of myzelf and to be even more funny that barista was white boy. kek

The little old ladies in the cafes at my uni always make far better coffees than the batistas with dreadlocks and daft beards

wonder why?

>the batistas with dreadlocks and daft beards

Espresso is the patrician choice anyway, they literally can't do anything with that.

I was a terrible barista once. Not in the hipster, know it all sense, just bad at my job and was resentful toward customers. If you came in and ordered a pretentious drink or were on the phone while you ordered I'd find a way to fuck with you. Also once intentionally drugged an older couple with caffeine who were being a pain in the ass. They came in after close to demand decaf lattes because they had a big road trip planned for the next morning, I wanted to make sure they wouldn't get to sleep beforehand. Somehow held that job for almost two years

>just bad at my job and was resentful toward customers.
Tricky comment to comment on. I guess sometimes is in a way justified to act that way, but to lose job if you get caught and complained about because you can not control your emotions could be painful (financially).
>If you came in and ordered a pretentious drink or were on the phone while you ordered I'd find a way to fuck with you.
No really reason to be that way. The so called pretentious drinks are there as a part of the menu and actually make your job as a barista more interesting.
Would you rather serve plain coffee all day or have variety.
Being on the phone when ordering could be legit reason to get nasty treatment, tho professional barista (or any other retail employee) would be able to overcome personal butthurt feelings of being in second place
on the importance ladder as long as barista can clearly hear and understand the order, but if the customer is difficult to understand because is yapping on the phone I agree with you to give them most nasty treatment
without being caught and fired because of your attitude of course.
Fuck the constant phone yappers.

Sometimes it happens that I get very important phone call when at the cash register ordering or paying, in that case I very politely apologize to the employee and tell them that I have to take that call, but if the call is not that important I just mute my phone and ignore that call for time being.

You "drugging" the old couple with caffeinated lattes story is funny. kek

>Somehow held that job for almost two years
Got caught and fired or quit for better job?

I dislike pretentious baristas as much as the next guy but you make me root for them this time. How difficult it is to just get the fucking coffee from the fella and then be on your way, it's not as if it requires a long conversation.

Don't you guys get tuition reimbursement?

>How difficult it is to just get the fucking coffee
to the customers without acting and talking to the customers like a faggot bitch, just made the coffee and keep your ugly faggot mouth shut.
Talk your faggotty talk with other faggots after work. Act professional at work serving customers, it's not your personal platform to manifest your faggotry.
But that's fine, I proudly contributed to firing of that raging faggot and now he is washing dishes talking to the pots and plates in his female voices.
Feels great to teach faggots to be quiet and stop showing off their perversions to customers.

>a hate boner for a three-word conversation.
you need to get a hold of yourself.

why?
I did nothing wrong, actually the Cafe owner give me as a 'thank you' 12 free coffees and not just black regular coffees, any fancy coffee from the menu.
I guess Cafe owner was also looking for reason to fire this raging faggot barista and I created perfect storm. kek
Feels good now walking into that shop knowing that I'm a hero amongst other(normal) stuff members and customers.
Moral of the story is if you are a barista or a waiter or a behind counter clerk don't mix coffee or food serving to customers with your faggotory.Do it at home in your closet, at work act normal.

>cafe owner gave me 12 coffees.
>And everybody clapped.
I have no one but myself to blame to fall for this obvious bait.

WHY YOU THINK REAL LIFE STORY IS BAIT
HOW SILLY OF YOU

>he uses sugar
>thinks hes can get up on his high horse about coffee
>he probably uses milk too

the new barista girl who replaced that fired raging faggot barista she also uses sugar and milk or cream in coffees that she makes and they taste fantastic, but for poor people who can not afford better coffee drinking black is the only option.Pleb.

>getting triggered by a barista
literally who the fuck cares if they act like extracting coffee is comparable to rocket surgery? Maybe it's part of the act, part of the whole "coffee shop culture" (and if this is the case what the fuck are you doing in that specific coffee shop, or in any coffee shop for that matter)? Even if they believe that coffee making is a art, again, literally who cares?
>going to coffee shops
>not making your own coffee
faggot

Jokes on you homophobe, the "girl" is actually a trap. I hope you hit on "her" and "she" takes you up on it so you can release your closeted homosexuality.

I hope what you did to this loser is true. Homos and gays are parasitic

THE AMOUT OF NUMALE IN THIS PICTURE IS OVERWHELMING

That's a bull-dyke user...

That thing has a brogina.

>being a sjw numale cuckold
Kill yourself homie

example of healthy normal looking barista

hey raging faggot, is that you?

fake gay fake

I rather have bad coffee served by normal barista than good coffee served by raging faggot barista.

>not drinking instant coffee

why not?

I don't see anything wrong with baristas except the gay ones and the teenagers.

Because all female baristas wear hairnets right?

>Because all female baristas
do female baristas grow beards, just look at that fucker you blind bat
>would you drink coffee made by this barista freak, with all the beard hair

They still have hair on their head. Is that less gross when it's in your coffee?

p accurate, am a barista and 99% of my interactions go like this, I just get/make what they want and call it out when its ready

the 1% just enjoy talking for hours and wont go away

thank's for the enlightenment.

>go to cafe
>order a black espresso
>go take my seat
>Irish barista drops my coffee off
>fook sorreh mate ehm hoongover as fook this the werst coffee ah ever make
>gives me the money I spent back
>I drink the coffee
>it's fucking shit

lmao

hangover due to the chemical composition at that time in your stomach the whole digestive track and in your mouth can and will change your tastebuds.
when the hangover symptoms are gone your normal tastebuds will return and foods including coffee will start taste different normal again.

I'm so happy that the raging faggot barista is washing dishes now.
Great story and warning to all baristas.

She already told you that it was the worst coffee she made, why don't you listen?

If I shit in a bag and tell you that I SHIT IN THIS BAG.
ARE YOU STILL GOING TO CHECK? YOU IDIOT.

Was she cute?

Jesus Christ. What happened to making the effort to do a really good job regardless of the job? I can understand cutting corners for contextual reasons, but if the one thing you're doing is, e.g., making coffee, why not do it well? If putting effort into your product, why not make the effort to give good service? Sheesh, how do you live with yourself if you don't apply yourself n your work? How do you keep yourself from becoming a miserable, hollow, sad excuse for a human being?

I do bloody bar assistant work during the weekends aside studying. The place gets damn busy and you see extras who aren't fit to handle the job, despite the job's rather straightforward nature. I'm not particularly well suited for it, either, since I have a hard to streamlining things sufficiently in practice and letting go of doing every part as well as it should be done in principle, which has no place in a bar as busy as ours. But I do an increasingly good and pretty good job of it since I apply myself into it. I treat is as just another thing to be done in a sensible manner. Easy money through law suits and the like corrupts people. It makes them greedy in all the wrong ways. I'm not against playing the system while it is the way it is, but god damn...

Man. This was a mess.
*If putting effort into your product is how you generate sales

user your point as good as it is on its own has nothing to do with that user saying that some employees are being treated like shit by their bosses at work.
>I just wish I had a better job. They treat most of us like shit.

Let the fuckers in England in London drink tea.
I'm making me'self a cup of coffee right now. Organic coffee.Arabica coffee. Very good quality coffee.Medium roast coffee.

Baristas are the best lay. Fact. They know how to enjoy it and don't expect a relationship just because you had a little roll in the sack. If you see a male barista, don't waste your time. Move on to the next cafe.

but what if i want to fuck a sexy coffee hipster guy you homophobe

NOTHING WRONG with BEING HOMOPHOBE
it's a sign of healthy mind.
Stop attacking people for their right to express their opinions you raging unhappy sexually deficient waste of oxygen