"European cheese"

"European cheese"
Why are euros so butthurt about american cheese when they literally eat rotting cheese and cheese with maggots in it?

Europe has the best food and drink in the world

>he thinks all europeans eat this single cheese

I bet about 0.0000001% have ever even heard of it.

Are all Americans this stupid?

>wet cheese

Europe really got this one wrong.

>Europe has the best food and drink in the world
and its not even close

a lot of other popular European specific cheeses are rotting

see, the priblem is, since all of you lardarses have to share one of 2 possible personalities and arguably 12-14 brain cells, you don't get that there are way more differences amongs eurofags.
this is an meme italian cheese that isn't even exported...
>t. not even a eurofag

Which ones are they?

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

blue cheese

Which ones?

Blue cheese isn't rotten you mong.

I think his point is that it's a bit silly to make fun of American cheese which is basically just an emulsification of milk and cream, when there is a cheese full of maggots being consumed in Europe. There's also some mite cheeses in Germany if I remember correctly.

There are plenty of higher quality and delicious cheeses being produced in America, too. We should stop looking for the worst in each other all the time and look for good things, too :). It's okay to notice bad things in others, but only so you can make things better, not so you can just pick on someone and feel better about yourself.

>Why are euros so butthurt about american cheese
They're not butthurt. They're shocked at how such low quality dairy products are the standard here. Their shitty supermarket tier cheeses are what's sold in American gourmet shops.

>blue cheese is a general classification of cheeses that have had cultures of the mold Penicillium added so that the final product is spotted or veined throughout with blue, or blue-grey mold and carries a distinct smell,

>The smell of this food is due both to the mold and to types of bacteria encouraged to grow on the cheese: for example, the bacterium Brevibacterium linens is responsible for the smell of many blue cheeses,[1] as well as foot odor and other human body odors.[2]

maggots are gross but all cheeses are a result of fermentation aka rotting

>rotting is caused by bacteria and mold.
Retard.

>There are plenty of higher quality and delicious cheeses being produced in America, too.
You bet there are. The best American made cheeses are as good as anything the rest of the world produces. But good luck finding those cheeses. The kind of cheese available to the average American consumer is much lower quality than what's available to the average Western European.

op here im bored now was fun

s*rdinians are not even humans, what do you mean with europeans

american cheese isn't

I dunno, I can get cheese imported from Europe and nice domestic cheddars at my local Wal-Mart.

American cheese is made with cheese scraps, so it has actual cheese in it. It's just been emulsified with more milk and cream to turn it back into blocks instead of bits and pieces.

Why the fuck do they do that? doesn't it taste bland

What is it with Yurocucks and spitting out anti american culinary propaganda everyday, but getting butthurt and spitting out false info when an American does the same?

Btw happy Ramadan Habeeb

It's not super flavorful, but it's not meant to be eaten on its own or as the main part of anything. It just tastes like an average mild creamy cheese, and adds a nice texture when used in the proper amounts on hot sandwiches.

Sounds like someone is jealous of America...

>when Yurops are so intent on making Americans look dumb they single handily prove everyone is dumb

Of course you can. The point is those are not particularly good cheeses, they're just better than the garbage tier stuff that's packaged already shredded or sliced. Here's a decent rule of thumb: if it's for sale at Wal-Mart it's not a high quality product.

"bland" isn't quite the right word. More like it tastes innocuous; if the flavor was like a wardrobe choice, while bland would be a basic black suit and tie, American cheese is like a pair of jeans with a company logo T-Shirt. It's not very bland, but it doesn't stand out in a crowd.

It's strength comes from its relatively low melting point and protein content. It melts smoothly and doesn't rebind up into a stringy mess when it cools, like say on top of a burger or in a cheap diner omelette.

It's basically bland cheese sauce in solidified form so it will melt easily at low temperatures. And it's cheap, so poor people can enjoy melted cheese on everything if they like.

I'm not saying it's super high quality cheese that would be served at top restaurants, but that doesn't make it bad.

>if the flavor was like a wardrobe choice, while bland would be a basic black suit and tie, American cheese is like a pair of jeans with a company logo T-Shirt. It's not very bland, but it doesn't stand out in a crowd.
Uh, it just tastes like milk and cream with a bit of a tang to it. Different from yogurt but not entirely.

>posting illegal products to fuel your globalist "fuck culture, east cheese flavored american milk OR ELSE" propaganda
fucking restless slave.

I eat a large variety of cheese, and know what good cheese is, but I still like a single slice of American cheese on egg sandwiches or burgers. It's not overpowering and has a nice texture.

Agreed. But that sure as fuck doesn't make it good, so it's kind of a shame that particular kind of cheese is called American cheese.
>I still like a single slice of American cheese on egg sandwiches or burgers.
So do I, though if better cheese is an option I'll take it.

I wouldn't call other cheese options "better" in every instance though, unless you're comparing two American cheeses where one is cheaper and made with more oil and water. Sometimes I just want a creamy and mild cheese on my sandwich, other times I'll use a nice sharp, aged cheddar.

It's kind of stupid and arrogant to name a cheese "American" in reference to it being made in the US at all now that you point this out.

no its not

>this delusion

>Are all Americans this stupid?

Fuck off racist piece of shit europoor.

what? asian cooking is way better

> ITT: jealous europoors can't afford refrigeration & are forced to justify eating rotten cheese

Ya'll just poor... admit it.

t. fat man

Why are you so OBSESSED with ripping on europe, user?
Did the frenchman bad-touch you and make fun of your tendies?

What is it with americans spitting out anti-euopean tripe, and then getting butthurt when europe returns fire?

wtf I love europe now

Damn, I didn't know my neighbor had posed for a portrait.

because american cheese still tastes like shit compared to european cheese.

no it doesn't American cheese isn't the best cheese for every food combination but its nice with some things

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

During WWII it was the only cheese one could legally make and sell in the US. It's basically war rations, like Spam and canned pasta.
I'm referring specifically to American cheese as a type of cheese, not any other kind of cheese made in the US. It is good on burgers, though I prefer a creamy blue. It is good on egg sandwiches, but any good aged couw's milk cheese is better. And served cold or at room temperature it's awful.

That's not even close to being true. Soft cheeses like mozzarella and ricotta are made in a few hours with no cultures added

Unless hou know someone you cannot get any raw milk cheeses imported into the us. Especially for French soft cheeses these blow pasteurised milk cheeses completely out of the water. Again, there are great raw milk cheeses made and sold in America, but you're unlikely to ever come across them.

>Unless hou know someone you cannot get any raw milk cheeses imported into the us.
Not quite true. Raw milk cheese is legal IF it's aged more than 60 days. So what we can't get are those super young soft cheeses that ooze all over the place at room temperature. Unfortunately those cheeses are fucking amazing.

That sucks. I wonder which corporate interest group is paying off congress to block that?