Chiggen

chiggen

This is the deal. You perform an act of great evil in my sight, and I'll pop open.

Remember that if you're not buying your chickens whole you're a fucking pleb. Also, the best part is the leg. Breastmeat is tasteless.

meme can chickun

Is that actually significantly better than a chicken without a can in the ass or is it really just a meme?

I'd say it's pretty much a meme. I honestly can't tell the difference between beer can chicken or regular grilled chicken. The only reason i used a beer can was because of the fact that my grill is really small.

mcchiggen

I honestly can't tell the difference. If someone wants to waste a beer, who cares? It doesn't ruin the chicken.

peg

Why is buying the chicken whole better?

It's cheap
It teaches you to use a damn knife
You get all the cuts instead of just one kind over and over
And at least where I live whole chickens are less likely to be pumped full of saline to increase the weight

chicken

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE

Wow, those are some quality looking chickens. Tough to find ones like that outside of special orders in America.

chiggun

Does it come with extra mcchiggen sauce?

What

You also get skin on bone in if you want.

yum :9

cowe

GIGA CHIGGEN

shiggin

I had a friend make it for me before, I've had plenty of varieties of chicken but I would honestly say it's not a meme and I liked it a lot more.

I like dicks.

this is the best thread on Veeky Forums

sushi

haha why is that doggo even in there lol

doggo salad

tomago

Nice mlp refrence, fellow broni ;^)

shushi

For me.

I didn't actually have any pics of chickens. I think that's two pheasants and a pigeon.