Sauce

Alright, so I'm in a bit of a pickle. I've got basically a bunch of random crap around my house and a box of spaghetti. I need advice on how to make a decent sauce with random shit I'll probably find.

Keep it basic, no tomato sauce.

You're obviously gonna need to tell us what you have for this to happen, retard.

Just normal stuff, none of that hipster bullshit. If you're going to be a jerk go to /b/

I'd saute whatever veggies and meat you have then mix in some broth or something. I don't know.

Sorry. Like what normal stuff? I have a variety of shit but not enough to make any decent sauce. Help me help you, user.

Hell some pictures of said stuff might be easiest.

No meats, no veggies.

Honestly, most of it is probably going to be condiments.

Butter and Sour Cream are two things you can work off of. Eggs too.

Do you have flour? Spices?

No flour, spices yeah.

OP is putting the absolute minimum into his shit thread. Fuck you lazy cunt. Choke on your raw spaghetti

That's kind of the point, I'm working with the bare minimum.

Maybe try stir-frying it with an egg or two if you have oil. If not butter should work. Throw in some spices to suit your fancy, at different points depending on your particular fancy.

Or you could make a thick, creamy sauce with the butter and sour cream + salt, pepper, garlic, and oregano if you have it. I'd water down the air cream a bit and whisk it with a fork or whatever.

Either isn't going to be amazing, but I'd probably eat it.

Air? Sour.

dude just make sketti. you have ketchup don't you?

The butter and sour cream actually sounds -really- good actually. Kind of what I was looking for, desu.

listen that shit looked and sounds awful

well just use the ketchup then. you need your lycopene OP.

It might be kind of odd to cook, I've never tried the combination. It makes sense to my imagination though. Probably should take it relatively low and easy but could be kind of like a cheesy tasting alfredo like sauce.

Fry the basil for extra /flavor/.

Dude if you've been eating ramen consistently it's gonna be easy to please your tastebuds. Just taste and adjust as you go.

Do you have no option to get more foods?

Yeah, just reading the ingredients you'd think it makes sense. An alfredo-like sauce is also perfectly fine with me.

Kind of just sick of ramen if that gives everyone here any insight.

Nah, not atm. By thursday I do.

user let us know results

When I run out of tomato sauce but I still have noodles, throw some extra virgin olive oil in a skillet over low heat and add whatever herbs and spices I have that sound good.

Any booze?

Your bulls cum.

Boil pasta. Whisk one egg and one egg yolk in a bowl. Melt butter or oil in a pan, a shitload of it. transfer pasta into the butter/oil get that shit coated good as fuck, add some spices. Do like salt, a shitload of black pepper, whatever kind of Italian sounding shit you have... So... Idk... Garlic, basil, oregano, etc, but only pick two that work. I would do garlic and basil, but I love basil. You can either add this to the pasta itself or your egg mixture. Any cheese you have would be good in there too. Coat that pasta while letting it cook/warm in the butter/oil. Turn off the heat, throw your egg shit in there and stir that bitch around. Don't let it scramble, just let it cream your shit up.

Wa la.

Good shit, but I don't think OP could pull even that off