Curry

How to make curry?

Share your best curry recipes.

I know "curry" isn't just one dish, but i'm looking for what you get when you order curry in 'Merica.

Other urls found in this thread:

mamtaskitchen.com/top20.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spam 3 pointers endlessly and get a team full of superstars and cheating thugs to carry you

Players you want to see get career ending injuries thread?

Curry

No

Fuck steph curry and fuck kd and fuck the whole bay area

>tfw international store is a half hour drive and the store close to my house only sells Golden Curry blocks

I'm going to make the trip some time in the next week. What are your favorite brands of Japanese curry blocks?

> Steven Curry is so DL gay that closets come out of him.

>> Steven Curry is so DL gay that closets come out of him.

Lots of sightings of Stephen hanging out in the Castro district.

It's kind of an "open secret" here in SF... Aesha Curry aint foolin nobody & doesn't even try anymore.

Nothing wrong with being gay in 2017. In fact, I think we're ready for a gay superstar in sports.

How about you leave their personal lives to them. Not everything needs to be a publicity stunt.

>Not everything needs to be a publicity stunt.

Holy shit...

Tell that to fucking Stephen & Aesha & their 50 cook books & 20 childrens shows & 15 other publicity projects...

Ayesha be milkin all that curry for her 15 minutes o fame

Nothing wrong with being gay at all... except when you pretend to be straight, fake a marriage just for appearance, and call other players on the court a "faggot" in a derogatory manner.

Then it absolutely is problematic.

how dare you

Well played

mamtaskitchen.com/top20.php

awesome, thanks user :)

Wow check out all the buttblasted /sp/artans mad their team isn't elite
Stay salty kids, I'll use your tears to season my food

Do you have a problem with Curry secretly loving cocks?

Nothing wrong with that at all.

I thought you bay area faggots were supposed to be all accepting & shit?

Sautée onions, ginger, and garlic. Add garam masala (either whole or powdered). Add some vegetables/legumes (like eggplants, potatoes, lentils, beans, or anything else) or meat (preferably chicken, fish, or shellfish). Add a curry leaf, lots of water, and let it cook until it's nice and soft.

What's with the anti gay shtick? I thought the San Francisco Rainbow Warriors would be proud of such an achievement?

stop samefagging and bumping this thread retard

All the world's a stage user

>I know "curry" isn't just one dish, but i'm looking for what you get when you order curry in 'Merica.
First of all, everyone say Aah-merica. It's never contracted like you typed. Where are you from?

When you order curry in the USA, it will be at a thai or an indian restaurant. You simply order it off the menu by the meat you want, and then the sauce recipe you want. Also, typically, it isn't the whole meal, but one entree in the series of your courses of appetizer, salad, entree mood, and you probably split your main entrees with your dining companions to enjoy many different curry flavors in the same meal
Example:
Thai restaurant
chicken satay, tiger's tear salad, pork larb, beef massaman curry, green curry chicken, red curry pork
Indian restaurant
Onion kulcha bread, raita, assorted pickle or tamarind chutney, lamb rogan josh, chicken korma, shrimp vindaloo, palak paneer or chana masala

Yeah I don't follow basketball. I guess that's their culture though. Exploit everything you can for money