Foods you'd really like to try

Frog legs, or frog meat in general looks like it'd really be tender and juicy and I'm curious about the flavour.

The hottest curry in the world.

It's tender but not juicy. There's a rib place near me that has em. I used to order them when I was a kid when my dad would get carry out from there a lot.

What is the flavour of the meat comparable to?

it's pretty much dark chicken meat

Flavor of chicken, texture of a cross between tender chicken and firm cod. Can physically feel a bit tacky depending on how it is prepared.

Flavor is good, but I don't think the taste or the amount of meat is worth the effort of preparing them or getting them very often.

Are frogs ever stewed whole, like lobsters or crabs?

I'd love to eat that.

They're like chicken wings.

It tastes about like catfish really.

sopa de macaco

yeah pretty much. I've eaten them garlic-fried a lot of times at a local chinese restaurant and in a spicy tomato-based stew from my home region in spain. Both are great, but its a fucking pain to eat them as there is very small amounts of meat on the bones that you have to pick with your mouth and you get your hands pretty dirty. Not that difficult to cook though.

This is how AIDS happened.

so like eating rabbit then?

They fucked them, not ate them.

i really just wanna try a simple italian pizza
every pizza in my country is just like the dominos shit etc
>pic related

oops

looks nice, good taste
have a teaser here

Bush meat is monkeys. Eating that is how HIV and AIDS jumped the species barrier. Much like BSE and CJD.

People still had to fuck monkeys (niggers) to catch it from other "humans" in the first place though

I really want to try balut but food regulations outright ban it in my country. I had the chance to try Casu Marzu but didn't because I was a wuss child back then, now it's hard to get your hands on even in Sardinia.

It's doesn't have much flavor. sometime they can have a "fresh water" after taste like for pond fishes, but overall it's going to soak the taste of the sauce. Remember that just like snails, they are poor people.

Frog tastes like chicken with a touch of fresh water fish.

there you go. (Its really tasty and best crispy fried in a breading)

This, frog is water chicken.

if frog is water chicken, then what is tuna?

a shitty fish

Water pork.

now that you mention it yeah kind of like that, except I think frog legs are even more of a pain since they're smaller

Frog is Chicken of the Pond. Tuna is Chicken of the Sea

frog legs taste like really tender chicken with a hint of white fish

frog legs are good, hard to describe but i would say like chicken but better.
the froglegs i've had have been juicy too.
actually my first time was in france, just had to go for them since i feel like they are so french.

i honestly don't know what i would want to try, maybe some game/bird that i haven't tried before.

Ever since I saw Heston Blumenthal cook haggis on tv I've wanted to try it.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal for butchers to sell lungs where I live though (Australia) so I'd probably never get the authentic thing even if I do find it here somewhere.

Watch out for baby spiders when you pop that bubble dude

Tastes like chicken but a little more of a game taste

Cannibalism

I think you're confusing HIV with Ebola